Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence (43959 Views)

Osinbajo, Masari, Ahmed Lawan Visit Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Pics) / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by coolscott(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
dainformant:
Four American lawmakers recently paid a visit to the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu at his Lekki residence in Lagos to hold discussions with him on security, agriculture and other related issues, according to reports.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/photos-american-lawmakers-visit-bola.html

I believe they may be behind book haram, the Americans. This piece of news suggests that again.
Discussing security and agriculture in one meeting.

1 Like

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by pus97: 12:14am On Aug 03, 2015
pus97:
[size=38pt]That why buhari call tinubu fraud in the usa. The national leader of the APC party is Mohammed buhari[/size]

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by pus97: 12:14am On Aug 03, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt]Here is the national chairman of the APC party.

Bola tinubu is just a fraud

He call himself asiwaju. It is fraud too.

Here is the national party chairman of the apc
His name is john oyegun
Tinubu friend own nairaland, that why they write fraud on it
. [/size]

1 Like

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by pus97: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2015
A scene lime this should tell the usa to have respect for other people culture and never try things like this. It will result to people been upset with the usa.

Do you know blame the bombers or you blame the usa. You blame the usa for been stupid not to do the right thing.

Africa is a place where human life have no value.

You can see tinubu is just a fraudter and the usa most have respect for other place believe or get kick out. And that why the usa have some many problem around the word. With other countries.

The need to find out correct information is important

The usa most have respect for others people culture . or nobody too willhave respect for the usa in other culture

The way you treat others, is the way, they will treat you.

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by pus97: 1:22am On Aug 03, 2015
angry hdgj
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by sweatlana: 3:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Most of u here on nairn land are kids so I won't judge your ignorance.

AMERICAN LAWMAKERS ARE ONLY HERE FOR THE GOOD OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY NOT YOURS!
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by sweatlana: 3:25am On Aug 03, 2015
coolscott:

I believe they may be behind book haram, the Americans. This piece of news suggests that again.
Discussing security and agriculture in one meeting.

We are so blinded with petty politics that we can't see the obvious when it's steering us in the face.

The question I have for those hailing tinubu DO THE AMERICAN LEGISLATE FOR YOU?

HOW WILL THIS MEETING BENEFIT NIGERIA?
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by pus97: 4:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Look if a man have zero crowd. What is the usa congress doing with a man with zero crowd. Tinubu have no followership

The peace is not in the hand of tinubu. Tinubu has no followership.

No Nation on earth can force anyone on the people of western Nigeria. Tinubu will only rule in the north. Never in the country of western Nigeria over , the dead body of all people of western Nigeria

I promise anyone that care to listen ,i will ovetthrow that government in less than 48 hours.
We are a people who believe in our culture . anyone who tries to bring any other thing. We would restrict it.

Don't under estimate me. We will bring that government in less than. 48hrs.

E soku so.

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2015
What are their names please? Republicans or Democrats.. Cos thee guys look like the children of that Lebanese. Nollywood actor Living at COKER

1 Like

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by jimi4us: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Asiwaju of Yoruba Land

The Lion of Bordillon

Jagaban Borgu of Africa

The Awolowo of our time

The slayer of PDP

Father of all youths

Father of the Nation

I wish to meet you once again Sir

My political Mentor

I love you so much

Wailers are free to wail, that will be their hobby at least for the next 4yrs
your drug and rapist mentor abi?
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by LagosBoi2(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2015
jimi4us:
your drug and rapist mentor abi?

none of your generations can attain that height in life
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by jimi4us: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
LagosBoi2:

none of your generations can attain that height in life
hard drug life shey?
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by coolscott(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
A
sweatlana:

We are so blinded with petty politics that we can't see the obvious when it's steering us in the face.

The question I have for those hailing tinubu DO THE AMERICAN LEGISLATE FOR YOU?

HOW WILL THIS MEETING BENEFIT NIGERIA?

Thank you. They are paid to seek and serve the interests of American citizens & concerns. They are not confused about what their job is. Nor is there any reason for us to to think the compass sometimes flips in their heads.
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by lukumanbabatund: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
I seriously think we need to question why Tinubu is receiving USA parliamentarians; shouldn’t it be the Senate President or other members of the Senate the ones responsible to be receiving such? Ask Tinubu if he doesn’t know that Nigerians don’t have time for these dog-in-the-manger-tactics he is using!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.