Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? (46680 Views)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by hucienda: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
MistaHumble:
When you are married, it isn't bad depending on how your are calling it. I know a man of God who said him and his wife prays sometimes while they are making love.

I guess its bad when you are fornication and calling the name in vain.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sukkot: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok lets just forget the verse for a second

In all your wisdom, do you think that calling somebody's name, not even Jesus, just somebody

whenever something surprising or annoying happens, is correct? is it not disrespectful
ok first of all his name is not JESUS. the letter J was only invented in 1600 so before 1600 there was no letter J and this ' character ' existed before the letter J was formed. so his name is not Jesus. His name cannot be Jesus. in older bibles he is called iesous

if you can get past the above fact then I will edify you some more on what the word Jesus actually means
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Atlantian: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok, I don't think we'll ever agree
Because you are being sentimental. There is no fact to support your analogy.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by hahn(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
frosbel:
Seun and his team would not dare allow any similar article about Muhammed make it to the front page.

It seems that Jesus is fair game for insults and ridicule.

If this does not clearly show the gross partiality shown to one group on this forum, I do not know what else does.

So it is okay to hurt the feelings of one group while running scared from hurting another group due to fear.

Just my observation.

Its less likely that christians will go on a bombing or killing spree unlike muslims.

I guess that's the reason

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Gurgle(f): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
ok first of all his name is not JESUS. the letter J was only invented in 1600 so before 1600 there was no letter J and this ' character existed before the letter J was formed. so his name is not Jesus. His name cannot be Jesus.

if you can get past the above fact then I will edify you some more on what the word Jesus actually means

doesn't matter. We and He know who is being referred to
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Bonapart(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Then i think you are the one who really needs God bro.....

#Dafuq?
you can say that again
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Gurgle(f): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Atlantian:
Because you are being sentimental. There is no fact to support your analogy.

Ok
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by freecocoa(f): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Funny, with almost everything being done on earth a sin, I really wonder who will make this magical heaven.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Toks2008(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]YES.
IT IS BLASPHEMY. [/size]

As far as im concerned,GOD instituted marriage so when i give my wife a head or good sx and she keeps mentioning GOD or Jesus i do not see that as a sin because we are married but when you are fornicating or commiting adultery and you call that name,you are on your own.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by no2fuks(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
sinizia:
It's very wrong!! It's a sin!!

The bible warned us not to call the Lord's name in vain.

Tell him i said he's a bloody liar. Are we kids or what? He'll be fùcking his wife and praying to God? And God will answer him? He'd get the fúck out with his lies. If he's saying "God help my container to be released from the wharf" while he's are fùcking his wife, he might think he's praying, but he's wasting his time. If he wants to pray. He'll dress up, leave sex and pray to God.

you are programed to beleive sex is bad.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sukkot: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

doesn't matter. We and He know who is being referred to
it matters because you are calling on a name which is not his name so why would it be a sin ? in bibles older than 1600s the character is called iesous. there was no J until the 1600s. so if you are calling on Jesus during sex it cannot be a sin. there are thousands of people named jesus in south america
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Gurgle(f): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
it matters because you are calling on a name which is not his name so why would it be a sin ? in bibles older than 1600s the character is called iesous. there was no J until the 1600s. so if you are calling on Jesus during sex it cannot be a sin. there are thousands of people named jesus in south america

We know who is being referred to.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by onlineadejoh(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yeah, women are always guilty of this act.

Women are not so guilty. Most of them use the line "o my god..." note god with small "g" which is not the Most High God but maybe their juju grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by PhockPhockMan: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
OrangeDream:
This is d rubbish dat is makin frontpage.. Wen GIS interns are crying 4 dia stipend issue to be moved to frontpage.. Nawa 4 una admins o
Sorry my brother.
Look at my moniker, a powerful nairalander.
My cough hits front page.

Stop crying.

Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by charlsecy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
sinizia:
It's very wrong!! It's a sin!! The bible warned us not to call the Lord's name in vain.
Is the Name of the Lord really Jesus? I thought it's Yahushua?
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
MistaHumble:
When you are married, it isn't bad depending on how your are calling it. I know a man of God who said him and his wife prays sometimes while they are making love.

I guess its bad when you are fornication and calling the name in vain.

Even when married, it shouldnt be called while having sex. if it happens the person should get a grip so it doesnt persist. The word explicitly says dont call the name of God in vain, it should be revered and treated as Holy because he is Holy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Don't confuse yourself. Jesus is Jesus, it's just a name. A normal name which people bear everywhere so it's no wrong if you scream Jesus during sex tho the intention determines. It's outrightly wrong screaming Jesus Christ tho
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Gentlemedi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
People will know the answer to a question and they will still ask. Why don't you call your name.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sukkot: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

We know who is being referred to.
obviously you dont. which of the Jesus are you referring to ? do you know there are more than one of them ? do you know there are a number of Jesus-christs ?

1 corinthians 15 vs 23 Christ the firstfruits; <<< THE SAINTS AKA FIRST-FRUITS ARE JESUS CHRIST.

do you know the name Jesus-Christ is actually a title for a group of men known as the saints but the bible groups them as one person when speaking about them in the bible so as to make it easier ? do you know the bible is written with symbolic language and the more you see the less you know ?
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by ifedayoifedapo(f): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin grin
Manuelson:

What if the Op had a reason

Like maybe he was sleeping with his wife and she starts acting like she's been possessed by a demon..?

Don't mind me o.. Just finding trouble wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Gurgle(f): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
obviously you dont. which of the Jesus are you referring to ? do you know there are more than one of them ? do you know there are a number of Jesus-christs ?

1 corinthians 15 vs 23 Christ the firstfruits; <<< THE SAINTS AKA FIRST-FRUITS ARE JESUS CHRIST.

do you know the name Jesus-Christ is actually a title for a group of men known as the saints but the bible groups them as one person when speaking about them in the bible so as to make it easier ? do you know the bible is written with symbolic language and the more you see the less you know ?

Scrypt:

You know these people throwing questions with obvious answers at you just want you to talk right? undecided

Scrypt so is he pulling my leg or being serious

Mister, for the 3rd time, we know who is being referred to. When you call a name, you know which person you have in mind, even if that's not even the person's name. What we're arguing now is just going back to first principles, which is unnecessary

what have the thousands of "Jesuses" around the world got to do with the one we are discussing
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by hollowpot15684(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
I wonder what will happen when they call Jesus.
For me all I say is JEEZ and that is toward d ending of d movie
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sinizia: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
no2fuks:

you are programed to beleive sex is bad.
You are programmed not to read and understand.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sukkot: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Mister, for the 3rd time, we know who is being referred to. When you call a name, you know which person you have in mind, even if that's not even the person's name. What we're arguing now is just going back to first principles, which is unnecessary

what have the thousands of "Jesuses" around the world got to do with the one we are discussing
all i have been trying to tell you is that Jesus is not someones name. there is no man named Jesus-Christ. Jesus-Christ is a title which means ' anointed with the word of God '. and under this title Jesus-Christ are several men who are known as the 144 thousand aka the firstfuits aka the saints.

1 corinthians 15 vs 23 Christ the firstfruits <<< CHRIST IS THE FIRST-FRUITS. ITS A BUNCH OF MEN NOT ONE MAN
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by wiseoneking: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Just asking.
well i never liked the name you bear, quite a dirty and queer one which you cannot be bold to tell your wife, children, pastor etc. To your question, love making sex is a beautiful in marriage. There are times some couples that is having delay in conception can apply this by faith in every sex. True christian couples should even pray before making love. God does not hate it. But mentioning that wordy name in vain is a great sin. Any unmarried man or woman is not permitted to make love. They are mocking God by doing so. Let not the name of Jesus be mention at that corner. Again Christian couples that are suffering from some sexual problem can call the name of jesus for restoration eg impotence etc. It is not a must that it should be vocalised but you can utter it in your heart for Gods intervention in a situation. Note, i prefer to use the word love making than the word Sex.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sinizia: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
charlsecy:
Is the Name of the Lord really Jesus? I thought it's Yahushua?
Your thought, your problem.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Gurgle(f): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
all i have been trying to tell you is that Jesus is not someones name. there is no man named Jesus-Christ. Jesus-Christ is a title which means ' anointed with the word of God '. and under this title Jesus-Christ are several men who are known as the 144 thousand aka the firstfuits aka the saints.

1 corinthians 15 vs 23 Christ the firstfruits <<< CHRIST IS THE FIRST-FRUITS. ITS A BUNCH OF MEN NOT ONE MAN

But do you acknowledge that when we use the word "Jesus", we have a particular fellow in mind, unless we state otherwise?

Millions of people around the world share the same name. When you call or discuss John, you only mean the John youre talking about, not the one in Australia.

I don't get why all this quoting Corinthians is necessary when you know that calling Jesus Christ, the chap who was crucified on the cross, for no real reason, must be wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Manuelson:

What of in times of trouble..
why not, but not during sex in particular, to me its more like a disrespect for God.... Call your boyfriend name instead. Shikena
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by PhockPhockMan: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
sunsewa:

Pls don't mock or( call the name of my lord in vain) to avoid damnation, what a stupid question.
Hypocrite.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

The direction of your conversation is already an answer to your query. Observe the dynamics from the beginning of your convo, you have started a different discussion entirely.
If you've had enough food to eat, you can go on.

Mind you this guy won't get tired.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by mmsen: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
What if your partner is called Jesus?
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sukkot: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

But do you acknowledge that when we use the word "Jesus", we have a particular fellow in mind, unless we state otherwise?

Millions of people around the world share the same name. When you call or discuss John, you only mean the John youre talking about, not the one in Australia.
you not getting me, there is no particular fellow called Jesus-christ. it is a title. a celestial title. there are several men under this title. which of the men are you referring to ? being born by a woman named mary. mary is israel and the child is the elect men of israel aka the saints, and in that story Joseph represents God. it is an allegory, there is no man named JESUS. the bible is not a book meant to be read literally. your churches have lied to you but we are in the period of the second coming and the truth will be revealed. what you have in your churches is not the truth. it is roman catholic mythology that was spread throughtout africa by the caucasians. and it is so deep in you that you cant comprehend what i am trying to tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Good Occult Fraternities / General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.