Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village (33544 Views)

Cameroon Residents Repel Boko Haram Attack, Chase Terrorists Into Nigeria.Photos / Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by xcube2010(m): 4:48am On Aug 03, 2015
# the military is really trying. Kudos to the gallant men of the Armed Forces GODSPEED
Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by bashydemy(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2015
kodded:
undecided

i hope such news keep coming in as the day goes by

kudos to the NA

kudos to the dullard of northern nigeria

undecided
Please when you go start to get sense? when will you start using that thing you have upstairs? and if you dont have one i will make a request for you..

Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by bashydemy(m): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2015
kITATITA:

What Buhari has done is give this country LEADERSHIP. All facets of governance is picking up because public officers know that they'd be held accountable. I hope that when we get cabinet ministers, they won't mess things up.
Me and even enjoying this Government without ministers
Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by kodded(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2015
bashydemy:
Please when you go start to get sense? when will you start using that thing you have upstairs? and if you dont have one i will make a request for you..
undecided

good morning
undecided
Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by Buhari1(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
So the Dullard of Daura finally got an Air-force that can even repel terrorist?
Tot he just said that we Virtually don't have Airforce that can fight. He also claimed that the airforce have no single fighter jet. Na witchcraft broom dem carry fight Boko boys now?
APC Yeye de smell everywhere!

You tanoids just keep lashing out against this man regardless of what he does. Haba

Anyway, I now get it. You all stopped getting paid for all the propaganda machinery You set up here. Shame on you all if you can't CHANGE.
Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by bashydemy(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2015
anonimi:

Which question do you prefer to answer-

1) How old are you?
2) Where have you been since 2012?

Please note the sequence and dates of the following news reports.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c
When will you stop all this nonsense? Buhari is the president now so you need to live with it..
Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by bashydemy(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2015
kodded:
undecided

good morning
undecided
Morning bro how your side?
Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by kodded(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
bashydemy:
Morning bro how your side?
undecided

am good bro
how is light in your area ?
embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by ucheuzor1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
More grease to d elbow of baba go slow
Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by bashydemy(m): 5:26am On Aug 05, 2015
kodded:
undecided

am good bro

how is light in your area ?
embarassed
Was good os far bro i spend less on fuel when ever am around..
Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by kodded(m): 6:15am On Aug 05, 2015
bashydemy:
Was good os far bro i spend less on fuel when ever am around..
cheesy

well good for you, here in warri nepa is playing us tricks sad
Re: Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village by bashydemy(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2015
kodded:
cheesy

well good for you, here in warri nepa is playing us tricks sad
Don't worry everything will be fine soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn / photo: Nigerian Voters Usin Stones And Bottles To Keep Space Ahead Of Votin / Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.