Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady (1261 Views)

What Beautifull Lady / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by bobofati(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
This morning, on my way back from church, I saw a very young and pretty lady driving a Lexus Rx 330 around Iyana Dopemu bus stop. I tried to overtake her so I could get a clear and better view....... And I mistakenly hit her rear bumper, now we are at the panel beaters with police and lastma. The girl has been making noise like one Agbero. Nairalanders how can I run from this police and lastma guys?
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by frankay430(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
LWKMD
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by kossyablaze(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Repent then

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
bobofati:
This morning, on my way back from church, I saw a very young and pretty lady driving a Lexus Rx 330 around Iyana Dopemu bus stop. I tried to overtake her so I could get a clear and better view....... And I mistakenly hit her rear bumper, now we are at the panel beaters with police and lastma. The girl has been making noise like one Agbero. Nairalanders how can I run from this police and lastma guys?

I no believe this story
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by Keepshining(f): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Learn how to look less so that the same story will not repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by ArchEnemy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Distracted abi attracted?
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by BRIGHTTAZ: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dats an agent of death and darkness so thank God u survived.
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by SirLegal(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Pinchures..,........ OR you know nah . . . . ADONTBELIEVEIT.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
What I am seeing is an opportunity for you to actually get to know her better.

Forget about her attitude presently, just calm her down, bear the cost of the repairs and go into a conversational mood with her. You are much closer to being her friend
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by chibwike(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lol, a beautiful girl can't make noise like an agbero
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by Abugab(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
You are on your own.
Your mission of meeting her was finally achieved and it came with a price.
Where you wan run go?
You must toast her oooo, agbero or not.
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Picture of the girl...OR...adonbiliv grin
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
bobofati:

So you are a nairalander shocked grin
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by bobofati(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
I talked to her and she helped me to beg the police guys. Now am with her in a fast food. Nairalanders, you guys are wonderful. I will update you guys later.
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by IamLEGEND1: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
bobofati:

Ask her out if she says yes
Then na by hersef she go send the school uniform men away ok
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Did you die?

1 Like

Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by bqlekan(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
It happens OP, especially when you are either in no relationship or you are dating someone Ugly... grin
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by bqlekan(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Did you die?
Guy i beg i can't laugh jhur grin
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by MrCork: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
bobofati:

...is she lightskin? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by andyanders: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Only by killing yourself.
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lmao
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
tongue cheesy grin tongue
bqlekan:
Guy i beg i can't laugh jhur grin
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by datyrone(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
So after all the packaging.. The babe turn agbero becos you jam her car...hahahahaha orishirishi mango grin
Re: I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady by faith551(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Guys Today Is Ma Birthday I Need Ur Wishes. / 5 Times When You Shouldn’t Approach Women!!! / Photos: A Short Tale Of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.