Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

The Plight Of Poor Petty Traders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Plight Of Poor Petty Traders (529 Views)

Response To RMD On The Plight Of The Boy Child / What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Negative Effect Of Poor Parenting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plight Of Poor Petty Traders by Hozil92(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
I don't really know the right section for this article. The Admin should please transfer it to the right section.

Most times when we walk into big malls, boutiques, supermarkets, etc. We never question their prices. We pay exactly what we see on the price tags and even hand out tips to the staff. But the moment we are out of these shops and want to buy banana, our gargaining game gets off to the roof. Poor widow with 12 hungry children at home tells you banana is N100. She even takes out her time to explain how difficult it was for her to even buy it, how the economy is so tough. But we insists that if it's not N50, we are not paying. Some of us even step back into our cars and make to drive away. But because ' half bread is better chin chin' this woman is forced to call you back and sell to you at little or no gain. In her heart, she cries, she's worried about how she'll survive with her children. She silently assures herself that ' it's well. God will definitely provide' while you happily chop the luscious banana, take some seconds out and think about this, guys especially ladies please don't bargain hard with small vendors like this. They do business not to buy designer bags, Gucci shoes but to LIVE AND EAT.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Plight Of Poor Petty Traders by Onemansquad(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmmmm #WORD

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of Poor Petty Traders by jamex93(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
hmmmmmm

how I wish every one will understand this

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of Poor Petty Traders by Crieff(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Saw a post exactly like this earlier.

Edited.

I've never seen it this way before until now. I'll remember this henceforth.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of Poor Petty Traders by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2015
When I buy things without considering the price, pple do think I am showing off or just being a fool exp pple around, most times I do dis out of love n consideration...... That's d way I had lived... This post strenghtens me more...

Cc Lalasticlala ishilove do d needful
Re: The Plight Of Poor Petty Traders by SAMBARRY: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2015
This market women sef. E get as them be. Them dey always vex person undecided

if you go price their market and you say make you go check another person market them go dey begin abuse and curse you undecided

I no too dey pity them except the one wey get manners undecided

all this sentiments no fit move me at all undecided

You go even buy something from market woman them go tell you say change no dey and they won't even make attempt to look for change, them go just drag the thing for your hand. Most of them are too saucy hence I have no pity for them

(1) (Reply)

Six Advantages Of Marrying A Man That Can Cook / Our Fun Filled Valentine / Happy Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.