Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,179 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (56332 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by mercy111(m): 1:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Ps34:1 --- I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Ps34:4 --- I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Ps34:5 --- They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

Ps34:19 --- Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

Dansaki Re, we praise You Lord........... You are worthy to be praised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Tripleczolet(m): 2:17am On Aug 03, 2015
To God be the glory!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Tripleczolet(m): 2:21am On Aug 03, 2015
To God be the glory! [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by andepower: 2:33am On Aug 03, 2015
How merciful and wonderful our God is! Congratulations to proud parents

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by hollowpot15684(m): 2:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria, babies.
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Baba God ...... Chukwu..... Oluwa..... Olisa.... Heavenly Father

You know my heart. I don't ask for much. Just identical triplet boys with my beloved Phyno (or a suitable replacement). And money. Lots of money.

Is that one too much angry grin

Congrats to the family I dey very jealous
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by gbaskiboy: 4:41am On Aug 03, 2015
mrlaw93:
Congratulations! she should wait for another six years before pregnancy so she will give birth to six children at once.. what cn i call six kids sef? Sexduplets!

INTROVERT, see ur life.. i beat u again grin

Guyz!Are you sure am the FTC, I think so! But am yet to see any alert oo.. Mk e no be say Seun don mistakenly transfer the money into INTROVERT acct.
you go wait tire to receive alert, grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by kanoguy(m): 4:45am On Aug 03, 2015
if u give bat 2 1 Godwin if u give bat 2 10 Godwin if u give bat 2 100 Godwin ALL GODWIN
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by skedy1(m): 5:23am On Aug 03, 2015
See barrack!!!
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 03, 2015
agoadiv:
since 2014 chai

Bt av been ftc countless times, ma topic have been on fp many times all in dis year i registered.....
Thank God for you
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2015
ceejayluv:
fertility drugs on point...
We thankGod all the same. Though I don't like when couples lie about that part, attributing it all to miracles, like they just made love and it happened.
It would make other expectant couples keep praying, without taking necessary steps...

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by kelvyn7: 6:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Make d husband no go run away like that other man ooo. That one wey be arsenal fan cheesy
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Chiefoomii: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Yes Lord I believe. It's my turn to smile. Wait on God people, he makes EVERYTHING beautiful in his TIME. I thank God for his family and I decree and declare "Our God will provide everything you need to sponsor them from NOW till they finish their PhD programs in Jesus name (Amen)".
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Temeem3456: 6:21am On Aug 03, 2015
God I̶̲̥̅̊s great, congrt. May almighty God open way †̥ catr for the babies. grin
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2015
laidesmen217:
abeg make una secure the husband wella before he absconds like the other man ooo.......... grin grin grin grin grin

All the same...... thank God for a safe delivery.

Every time a woman fells pregnant, all her mates will rub her belly and say "congratulations"
Yet nobody ever rubs the oga on his crotch and say "Good Job"

Just a simple observation grin

Hardwork is never appreciated. . . Hehe

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by buchisophia(f): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Sextuplets or sixplet all na join, congrats 2 mr chidubem
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2015
CHINEKE IMELA!!!!OLUWA NONI!!!!
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by RomanyChi(f): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2015
SEXDUPLETS

hehe grin grin grin
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by forayfleo(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2015
Congrats...hoping they're OK.
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Godmother(f): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2015
This is a beautiful news this morning o. See the way I'm happy for the couple like they are my relatives

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2015
... wen God blesses

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by noblegrex: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
If na me b d husband, I go kukuma hang boot..

I love twins like kilode, identicles to be specific..

#CuteBabies
ok! I'm a twin so receive d anoiting like kilonsele..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2015
mrlaw93:
Congratulations! she should wait for another six years before pregnancy so she will give birth to six children at once.. what cn i call six kids sef? Sexduplets!

Guyz!Are you sure am the FTC, I think so! But am yet to see any alert oo.. Mk e no be say Seun don mistakenly transfer the money into INTROVERT acct.
Hahahha! Sextuplets actually
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by emmykk(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2015
mrlaw93:

likes seeker how market?
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2015
them d pay person ni
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by IGM200: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Whether your pastor prays or you do, it's all the same. But you must not take either him or yourself as God...
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by nairalandndudim: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Want to see something new and exciting?... http://www.damselscosmetics.com
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by oladeledave: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2015
Top 20 Health Benefits of Walking

An average Nigeria will rather take a bike from his living room to the toilet, this is the extent to which people are wen it comes to walking. we all hardly take a walk down the road more often.
Do you understand that one of the reasons why individuals are truly focused on today is on account of they are constantly cooped up inside and never truly get out? It's practically like having a fever. You're stuck inside, you don't recognize what to do, and you're stuck in a situation which you're not by any stretch of the imagination OK with. Getting out and having any kind of effect in your life, seeing distinctive things and encountering genuine can truly offer assistance.

1. Reduces the risk of some cancers.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack
3. Less likely to lead to injuries.
4. Reduces stress.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. It’s absolutely free, you don’t have to pay for it.
7. Helps to maintain strong bones.

http://fruitsandhealthyliving..com/2015/07/walking-health-benefits.html
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by preciousMI1(f): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2015
so she'll just buy one text book four times? ?? Macmillan ×4 sugar girl ×4
May God provide for them IJN
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Henroo88(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2015
At the end, Na GOD win
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2015
ELTON123:
Na baba God do am
sure, no be anybody handwork

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Nigerian Woman Dies 4 Days After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.