Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (56336 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by damorikoko(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2015
soe:
In the beginning was sperm
The sperm was with man
And the sperm was man
Una no go kill person!
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Islie:
Baba God just do over flowing miracle for this family

Four at a go

Its strange that women who can look after baies dont have, but it the ones that are poor that have them excess, May god grant them grace to raise the kids, these kids should add value to society and not swell the ranks of spoil brats in the country.
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Islie:
Baba God just do over flowing miracle for this family

Four at a go
They won't tell if fertility treatment happened.
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by mrlaw93(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2015
emmykk:
likes seeker how market?
Haterz hw market? grin
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by orlawaley: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2015
D LORD IS GUD
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by davidque007(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2015
Wow! This is a "double for your trouble" kind of blessing. May God provide financial help for that family
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by lurlah2014(f): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2015
its not about the delay, its about what gravity of success the delay has achieved

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by princejones(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2015
To God alone be all the Glory
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Komozua(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Congrats.... D babies she ought to given birth every since she wed..... She gave birth to dem just once... Instead of going to labour room 4times she went just once... God is great. Baba 4 dnt panic God is in charge....
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by waistbead: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Jehovah overdo, the God that Fetched water with a basket to disgrace the bucket..u have done what no man can do..God as you have done for this family, father remember those in your waiting room too ijn Amenn.......

Congrats mami.....

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by PrinceEm: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by EJUNMA: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2015
I tap into this blessings . Believing the Almighty God that my own will more than four.I pray to God to keep and protect them from the evil eyes. provide for their up keep supernaturally. They will grow in wisdom and knowledge to the glory of God, AMEN .

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by feyilag(f): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Noloss:
This kind God oooo, I neva c ur type ooo.
This kind God oo,blessed be Ur Holy Name!!!!
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by ajimega: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2015
laidesmen217:
abeg make una secure the husband wella before he absconds like the other man ooo.......... grin grin grin grin grin

All the same...... thank God for a safe delivery.

Every time a woman fells pregnant, all her mates will rub her belly and say "congratulations"
Yet nobody ever rubs the oga on his crotch and say "Good Job"
cos you gave a little pap in you does not mean you did a great job. Carrying the pregnancy for nine months is still okay compared to the arrival period maybe you shoul give that a trial and give us the outcome but you guys can't

Just a simple observation grin
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by onunwa21(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2015
God i tap ur blessings. Amen
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by joel2288: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2015
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for tuesday so interested people should contact me 08107693716 or follow me on fb https:// m.facebook.com/joe.fixed.9?ref_...

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by kamx5(f): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2015
Islie:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/woman-delivers-quadruplets-four-years-after-wedding/

Picture of the babies
Everything na double double.... Oh LORD may I receive double blessings in this new month. Amen
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by comfortergirl(f): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Baba God nani....in samkelf voice. Family planing straight away.
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by slimzey91: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Lord Jesus I Tnk u 4 dis testimony, I use this as a point of contact 2 my sister, my neighbour and my landlady's daughter. . . Congrat sir.

Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by emmykk(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2015
mrlaw93:
Haterz hw market? grin

Lol you eh...you talk go here go here to curry likes.
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by inikamoze(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Islie:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/woman-delivers-quadruplets-four-years-after-wedding/

Picture of the babies

One baby for every year that he diligently waited upon God. God is sure merciful
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by Noloss(f): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2015
feyilag:
This kind God oo,blessed be Ur Holy Name!!!!

Yes ooo
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by 1dickson(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Congrats
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by engrolawei: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Islie:

Picture of the babies
GOD IS A MIRACLE WORKER, GOD IS A GLORIOUS GOD cheesy cheesy smiley
Congrats to the patient couple. GOD WHO gave you these wonderful blessings will surely enrich you abundantly for their spiritual and physical upbringing IN JESUS NAME. Amen
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by comfortergirl(f): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
1st born 2nd born 3rd born &Last born....Family planing straight away
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by IGM200: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sunofgod:
Nice . . . .but hope the husband doesn't abandon her due to finances.
Sunofgod:
Sunofgod:
God will he'll them!
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lord you are bigger than what we call you.
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by GODSBEAUTY(f): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
God is Great
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by whoisuche: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Islie:

Picture of the babies

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by osenidvdg(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
soe:
In the beginning was sperm
The sperm was with man
And the sperm was man
How can you imagine yourself writing all these rubbish?
Re: Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) by agoadiv(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sapphire06:
Thank God for you
lol...

Can we derail dis thread?

Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Nigerian Woman Dies 4 Days After Her Wedding (Photos)