Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country (2020 Views)

Blunders Upon Blunders Upon Blunders, By Femi Aribisala / See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! / Buhari Blunders At White House (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
South Africa: "I am too old to be president"

Germany: "President of West Germany"

USA: "97% and 5%

Benin: "Don't come back home, we cannot take care of you"

Add yours

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Can we please stop our president from travelling out for now

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yeye post. Yeye poster.

Match the hatred you have with love

Match the envy you have with admiration

And thy shalt knoweth peace
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:
Yeye post. Yeye poster.
DAFTUS on the loose

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:
Yeye post. Yeye poster.

I'm enjoying Buhari's illiteracy on the global stage

Thank God I didn't vote for him

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Heromaniaa: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
The op should relocate to Benin. obviously he has no job and Buhari can't take care of him.
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
As far as his blunders yields positive results; you can wail all you want.

#TeamSaiChanji

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by sokunji(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
this is cheap...

if his blunders improve electricity won't you pray for more..
abeg this is indeed cheap
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by queenzibah(f): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:
Yeye post. Yeye poster.
tell that to APC . #GejMyBestPresident

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by doublewisdom: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Buhari is an international disgrace.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Heromaniaa:
The op should relocate to Benin. obviously he has no job and Buhari can't take care of him.
your president rejected its citizens from coming home and you are haPpy about it.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Zoharariel:

#TeamSaiChanji
All this facade will soon fade and Nigeria will become a pariah on the global stage because of buhari's blunder.

We don't need an illiterate Idi Amin as President

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by mankan2k7(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by goodmorning40: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
your president rejected its citizens from coming home and you are haPpy about it.
But that is the blank truth. Nigeria cannot take care of its citizens both home and here so why bother yourself coming back
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
All this facade will soon fade and Nigeria will become a pariah on the global stage because of buhari's blunder.

We don't need an illiterate Idi Amin as President

Baby; No offense buh Y do your legs look like fido-dido's legs?

I think you should concentrate more on your legs rather than chasing after Buhari's blunders.
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
goodmorning40:

But that is the blank truth. Nigeria cannot take care of its citizens both home and here so why bother yourself coming back
do you want them to stay there and commit crime then the country will jail them then extradite them then Nigeria will now open the doors of kirikiri to them.

Its absurb that your president doesn't care about the lives of its citizens in the diaspora.

Buhari goofed on this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Zoharariel:

I think you should concentrate more on your legs rather than chasing after Buhari's blunders.
thanks for the notice. My fiance love the legs so I'm not bothered

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Very jobless op, don't worry, your 5k monthly salary is on the way.

Jobless wailer
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm enjoying Buhari's illiteracy on the global stage

Thank God I didn't vote for him

No greater loser than thou.

Your vote was a waste.

Suffer in silence for your noise grates the ears of the noble. It may soothe the auditory organs of scoundrels and hooligans like thou.
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Zoharariel:

grin choi
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2015
queenzibah:
tell that to APC . #GejMyBestPresident

By their fruits, thy shalt knoweth them.

And their fruits are - ignorance, vanity, pride, arrogance, foolishness, obsolescence, etc.

Pity is what they deserve!
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by ogba20: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

#TeamSaiChanji
. Yield wat? Cant u jus be fair sometime, A president thay does nt knw d name of his party, that too bad man. Buy sense bro
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by lolaxavier(m): 12:05am On Aug 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Add yours

Op, we have borrowed you this brain. Return it tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by timijoseph01(m): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2015
goodmorning40:

kindly re-ready d nonsense u jst wrote up there out of love 4 buhari.. U shud be ashamed of urself.. I pity d category of pple lik u..
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Add yours
Hahahahah....Ecoterrors ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by timijoseph01(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2015
goodmorning40:

kindly re-read d nonsense u jst wrote up there out of love 4 buhari.. U shud be ashamed of urself.. I pity d category of pple lik u..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2015
All the people insulting the OP personally because of her political comments are being childish and silly.....
Don't act like some 15 year old Wizkid fan who starts insulting people's mothers just because they said they don't like his music.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 03, 2015
timijoseph01:

kindly re-read d nonsense u jst wrote up there out of love 4 buhari.. U shud be ashamed of urself.. I pity d category of pple lik u..
is he not right?
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2015
lolaxavier:

Op, we have borrowed you this brain. Return it tomorrow morning.
I've used it and I still stand with my comment.

Buhari should never hold a Mic again because he might incur the wrath of Chinese or Russians with his blunders

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2015
firstEVA:
Very jobless op, don't worry, your 5k monthly salary is on the way.

Jobless wailer
I voted against PMB which means I voted against 5K
Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by DaBullIT(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2015
So far

PMB is yet to ask ''how much did nwobodo stole

yet to say '' stealing is not corruption''

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Activa:
Yeye post. Yeye poster.
My siggy may help cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? / Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm / PHOTO: See What This Kid Was Spotted Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.