Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Reception In Honour Of Rotimi Amaechi, Ongoing.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reception In Honour Of Rotimi Amaechi, Ongoing.. (2865 Views)

Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reception In Honour Of Rotimi Amaechi, Ongoing.. by ddippset(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2015
imsuboi:
Reception? When he's meant to be cooling off behind bars.

Well, I'm not surprised; The money he siphoned from the mono-rail scam is what brought this dullard to power. undecided

go figure

You must be dreaming.

You definitely are dreaming.

you love to refer to what amaechi embezzled. It's OK, fine by me. But you'd be my friend if you conceded that Amaechi's loot is 'tithe' when put side by side with Jona' s + diezanni's loot. Please do talk about it as well. That's the loot that brought you and your generation to hunger. And yes, rivers state is at least 35% apc. AT LEAST!
Re: Reception In Honour Of Rotimi Amaechi, Ongoing.. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Amaechi my hero!

1 Like

Re: Reception In Honour Of Rotimi Amaechi, Ongoing.. by Happiness87(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Amaechi my hero!
lol, you are funny, why are you struggling to promote this thread even when it has no value
Re: Reception In Honour Of Rotimi Amaechi, Ongoing.. by LagosBoi2(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2015
My very good guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo The Capital Of The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria. / A.P.C people facing the hardship funny photos.UPDATED / Recession! 10naira Milk In Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.