Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,450 members, 7,836,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone (35124 Views)

Firsteva Releases New Hot Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
Captainswag225
my emperess, am here
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
my emperess, am here
I have missed you just the way the trees in the desert miss rain.

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
I have missed you just the way the trees in the desert misses rain.
awww, my love, i missed u too, come gimme a hug.

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
awww, my love, i missed u too, come gimme a hug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=36821440][/quote]awww baby, u are too much, u have captured my heart totally, i leave my heart in ur care....... U make me soo complete....i will surely give u a pot of gold coz u deserve more than that. Kisses
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
awww baby, u are too much, u have captured my heart totally, i leave my heart in ur care....... U make me soo complete....i will surely give u a pot of gold coz u deserve more than that. Kisses
yayyyyy, finally grin

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
yayyyyy, finally grin
hahahaha lol,,, u are going be rich my queen.... Btw u are doing well handing that sh!t of man.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha lol,,, u are going be rich my queen.... Btw u are doing well handing that sh!t of man.
don't mind the guy, my attention is giving him a hardon.

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
don't mind the guy, my attention is giving him a hardon.
hahahahahaha,,,, lol.. Thats his way of wooing u.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahaha,,,, lol.. Thats his way of wooing u.
don't mind him, he even wants to speak privately.

So what's up, any plans for the evening?

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
don't mind him, he even wants to speak privately.

So what's up, any plans for the evening?
hehehehe, nairaland boys go kill me oo.... Me, am lying on my bed, its large and empty, am listening to gh songs but i wish u were in the bed with moi....
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
hehehehe, nairaland boys go kill me oo.... Me, am lying on my bed, its large and empty, am listening to gh songs but i wish u were in the bed with moi....
how big is that bed? My asss alone can take half of a 6 by 6 bed, not to talk of the added butt pad undecided

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
hahahahaha, big enuf for every precious inch of u. All i need is to touch u and cuddle with u....i want ur fragrance to fill my nostrils and make me even go more insane for u.
firstEVA:
how big is that bed? My asss alone can take half of a 6 by 6 bed, not to talk of the added butt pad undecided
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha, big enuf for every precious inch of u. All i need is to touch u and cuddle with u....i want ur fragrance to fill my nostrils and make me even go more insane for u.
ok na.

How's the weather over there?

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
ok na.

How's the weather over there?
its cold but dont worry coz there are soo many ways of keeping the body warm.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
its cold but dont worry coz there are soo many ways of keeping the body warm.
give me 3 ways, lemme choose the one I want.

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
give me 3 ways, lemme choose the one I want.
by wearing pullovers, by using blanket by body to body friction. U know what i mean? *winks*
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
by wearing pullovers, by using blanket by body to body friction. U know what i mean? *winks*
ok, i'll go for pullovers grin

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
ok, i'll go for pullovers grin
lol, well it has a big disadvantage... It can easily be penetrated by cold.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, well it has a big disadvantage... It can easily be penetrated by cold.
don't worry, I will cope
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
don't worry, I will cope
no u cant, ur body will itch u too, lets go with the body to body friction.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
no u cant, ur body will itch u too, lets go with the body to body friction.
you want to go to hell fire?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
you want to go to hell fire?
forget hell, gal i wanna set us on fire, fire of passion,,, flames of desire, u and i,,, will be one and we will together,, our souls will merge. Our bodies will intertwin and our love will be sealed.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
forget hell, gal i wanna set us on fire, fire of passion,,, flames of desire, u and i,,, will be one and we will together,, our souls will merge. Our bodies will intertwin and our love will be sealed.
sealed in hell right? I prefer heavenly seal.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
sealed in hell right? I prefer heavenly seal.
lol, sealed on earth, we aint going to hell. We are the apple of GOD and he loves us dearly jux like we love eachother.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, sealed on earth, we aint going to hell. We are the apple of GOD and he loves us dearly jux like we love eachother.
awwww, u are too sweet embarassed
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
awwww, u are too sweet embarassed
like dis?

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
like dis?
hahahaha, no, not like that, sweet like cupcake

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahaha, no, not like that, sweet like cupcake
u are the besteva, i think i should call u either besteva or sweeteva or cuteeva or myloveeva, choose one lol.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
u are the besteva, i think i should call u either besteva or sweeteva or cuteeva or myloveeva, choose one lol.
they all sound good.
What of my customized t shirt?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
they all sound good.
What of my customized t shirt?
am on it, still searching for it. If i dont get it then nxt option will be photoshopping.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Captainswag225

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.