Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone (34789 Views)

Firsteva Releases New Hot Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
whatsup darling! So wont u miss me if i relocate to the literature section?
i wouldn't want a relocation, just for you to visit there once in a while and show the stuff you are made of. someone as creative as you should put the creativity to very good use.

how's the cold, hope u are feeling better?

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
i wouldn't want a relocation, just for you to visit there once in a while and show the stuff you are made of. someone as creative as you should put the creativity to very good use.

how's the cold, hope u are feeling better?
i go there to read everyday. I love the stories over there. Am surprised it doesnt show on my profile..... Abt story writing, that will be later coz i really haven thought of doing that.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
firsteva, u know u are my one and only queen ryt?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
royalpearl, ma fi wo papa wo hu te s3n?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Captainswag225:
firsteva, u know u are my one and only queen ryt?
. How are you doing the captain with a swag?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
. How are you doing the captain with a swag?
happy sunday sweetheart! I missed u soo much.

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
happy sunday sweetheart! I missed u soo much.
awww, I miss you too my sweetie potato, I actually did not sleep throughout yesterday, I was wondering why, then I realised I was missing the swaggalocious captain embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Happy sunday, what's up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
awww, I miss you too my sweetie potato, I actually did not sleep throughout yesterday, I was womdering why, then I realised I was missing the swaggalocious captain embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Happy sunday, what's up?
awwwwww, ur sweet wordz always make me melt like wax.......i dont know what i will do without u my angel! am jux watching football on tv..... How was church today darling?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
awwwwww, ur sweet wordz always make me melt like wax.......i dont know what i will do without u my angel! am jux watching football on tv..... How was church today darling?
church was fine, did you go?

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
church was fine, did you go?
no lol! Am such a bad guy. Pray for me oo
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
no lol! Am such a bad guy. Pray for me oo
hahaha

I read through some of your posts and realized there was serious e war at derailers paradise and you were having the fun of your life spurring them on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
hahaha

I read through some of your posts and realized there was serious e war at derailers paradise and you were having the fun of your life spurring them on cheesy
hahahahaha, that was one of the best fyt of the derailers paradize thread. It was so exciting, missclassy attacked nneka1 2 3 and when it started missclassy took to her heels, then nneka focused on the ummah, i had a fun nyt babe. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha, that was one of the best fyt of the derailers paradize thread. It was so exciting, missclassy attacked nneka1 2 3 and when it started missclassy took to her heels, then nneka focused on the ummah, i had a fun nyt babe. Lmao
hahaha, so who won?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
hahaha, so who won?
lmao, nneka won oo,,, that day it was like she was possessed..... Lucky madam wasnt around, i would have received a ban.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, nneka won oo,,, that day it was like she was possessed..... Lucky madam wasnt around, i would have received a ban.
good to know the ladies no longer cry and deactivate their accounts. It was a common thing those days.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
good to know the ladies no longer cry and deactivate their accounts. It was a common thing those days.
lol, the ladies have evolved oo. We now have brave ladies like u and the rest who never give up.... Actually brave and headstrong ladies are a turn on.., u dont know how much u turn me oon. If u couldnt only see. Lmao
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, the ladies have evolved oo. We now have brave ladies like u and the rest who never give up.... Actually brave and headstrong ladies are a turn on.., u dont know how much u turn me oon. If u couldnt only see. Lmao
hahahahaha

How come I am turning u on but you ain't giving me gold undecided

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahaha

How come I am turning u on but you ain't giving me gold undecided
lol, i even plan to give u diamond, pearls, its all a matter of time. Btw b4 i forget, i have an interview today at 6pm. U are invited.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i even plan to give u diamond, pearls, its all a matter of time. Btw b4 i forget, i have an interview today at 6pm. U are invited.
oh really? Cool, I will be there to cheer u on. But wait, how many of your queens have u invited also? undecided

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
oh really? Cool, I will be there to cheer u on. But wait, how many of your queens have u invited also? undecided
hahahaha, u know u are my only queen, my emperess, holder of the key to my heart, apart from u. I have no other. Those other ladies get no where close to the joy, satisfaction and happiness u give me. Thanks for encouragement, i will be looking forward to ur cheer.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, u know u are my only queen, my emperess, holder of the key to my heart, apart from u. I have no other. Those other ladies get no where close to the joy, satisfaction and happiness u give me. Thanks for encouragement, i will be looking forward to ur cheer.
go captain, go captain, go captain, go captain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
go captain, go captain, go captain, go captain
u are too much ooo, take kiss, mwaaah. thank u soo much.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
u are too much ooo, take kiss, mwaaah. thank u soo much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Btw how's the labour market in Ghana? In Naija graduates go through a lot of stress to get a good job, u need connections and all that because of the rot in the economy, is it also difficult over there? Cc captainswag225

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=36777802][/quote]lol, i think they should get more closer a little. What do u say?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i think they should get more closer a little. What do u say?
i'm scared. Virgins don't get too close to men, sorry tongue

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
Btw how's the labour market in Ghana? In Naija graduates go through a lot of stress to get a good job, u need connections and all that because of the rot in the economy, is it also difficult over there? Cc captainswag225
its the same here, its whom u know,,,, u gotta to pay money to get the job, i think the pressure is okay compared to nigeria since our population is small, nowadays too, people are diverting from the programes they did at school, people are getting creative nowadays.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
i'm scared. Virgins don't get too close to men, sorry tongue
hahahahaha, i know u trust me to protect u so come on, besides u need a gud guy to take ur cherry.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
its the same here, its whom u know,,,, u gotta to pay money to get the job, i think the pressure is okay compared to nigeria since our population is small, nowadays too, people are diverting from the programes they did at school, people are getting creative nowadays.
here too, you see graduates of Engineering doing business unrelated with their discipline.

So there is still some measure of corruption?
Our problem in Nigeria is corruption, once that is tackled, everything will fall in place.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha, i know u trust me to protect u so come on, besides u need a gud guy to take ur cherry.
nope, when i'm ready, i'll prefer a bad guy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
here too, you see graduates of Engineering doing business unrelated with their discipline.

So there is still some measure of corruption?
Our problem in Nigeria is corruption, once that is tackled, everything will fall in place.
hahahaha, corruption is everywhere dear including the usa, but as u said its a little too much in naija thats why u have buhari, he will bring some of the changes naija need. Over here, corruption exist also but most of the time the media raises the alarm and when they do, actions takes place.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
nope, when i'm ready, i'll prefer a bad guy tongue tongue tongue
oh my word., heart attack, feeling hurt! I wanna cry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander / Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.