Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone (34788 Views)

Firsteva Releases New Hot Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
so u dont have any favourite sport? Volleyball? Handball?
maybe lawn tennis. i love watching people run too. i have a big crush on Usain bolt.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2015
firstEVA:
maybe lawn tennis. i love watching people run too. i have a big crush on Usain bolt.
am jealous, am going to jamaica to beat usain bolt up. Lawn tennis is a nice game, all the sharapova, serena williams and the likes. Do u love reading?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
am jealous, am going to jamaica to beat usain bolt up. Lawn tennis is a nice game, all the sharapova, serena williams and the likes. Do u love reading?
i dont have a passion for reading, but with what i do, i cant help but read volumes and volumes of books. i dont read for pleasure.

please leave Bolt alone o grin
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2015
firstEVA:
i dont have a passion for reading, but with what i do, i cant help but read volumes and volumes of books. i dont read for pleasure.

please leave Bolt alone o grin
lol, this is interesting, she hates reading but she readz anyways. tell me how do u manage to read volumes of books? Una head no dey crush? as for usain bolt, i will beat him and beat him again.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, this is interesting, she hates reading but she readz anyways. tell me how do u manage to read volumes of books? Una head no dey crush? as for usain bolt, i will beat him and beat him again.

well, when i have an issue before me, i can only get solutions from books, so i'm left with no choice but to read. so i get to read because that's the only way to find solution the issues before me. But people who enjoy reading, can just pick up a book when bored, i do not EVER do that. i rather watch TV. very bad, but that's just lazy me.

Usain bolt is cool, but you are 'cooler' kiss

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Wale112(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
hahaha joblessness

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
firstEVA:

well, when i have an issue before me, i can only get solutions from books, so i'm left with no choice but to read. so i get to read because that's the only way to find solution the issues before me. But people who enjoy reading, can just pick up a book when bored, i do not EVER do that. i rather watch TV. very bad, but that's just lazy me.

Usain bolt is cool, but you are 'cooler' kiss
i understand, i also dont read unless something interest me. awwww, thanks for ur sweet wordz but i will still beat usain bolt
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
i understand, i also dont read unless something interest me. awwww, thanks for ur sweet wordz but i will still beat usain bolt
who's this Wale guy following us to spew thrash? I have noticed he likes to incite Ghanians against us.

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
firstEVA:
who's this Wale guy following us to spew thrash? I have noticed he likes to incite Ghanians against us.
wale is an as-s hole, he enjoy e -wars btn ghana and naija. I blusted him yesterday and he is trying to get me back.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by OXYGEN01: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wale112:
Fools in love
Haha but its only nigerians who are classified as fools.So in this case its only that shapeless smelly mumugerian LovePeddler.Her forehead alone can be used as mirror.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225 good morning

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
wale is an as-s hole, he enjoy e -wars btn ghana and naija. I blusted him yesterday and he is trying to get me back.
he may even be a Nigerian, cos wale is a yoruba name, I don't know if you guys bear wale too

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 2:06am On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
Captainswag225 good morning
gudmorning love! We have alot to catch up on u know?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 2:07am On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
he may even be a Nigerian, cos wale is a yoruba name, I don't know if you guys bear wale too
wale is a nigerian name, i dont know if he has a ghanaian parent tho!
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
gudmorning love! We have alot to catch up on u know?
yea, I have been asleep, just woke up briefly.

Couldn't contribute to that thread cos I had sleepy eyes, I got a mention from your Gh brother which took me there.

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 2:13am On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
yea, I have been asleep, just woke up briefly.

Couldn't contribute to that thread cos I had sleepy eyes, I got a mention from your Gh brother which took me there.
hahahaha, am glad u came anyway or u still feeling sleepy?

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, am glad u came anyway or u still feeling sleepy?
yea I am. I woke up cos I was thirsty

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 2:16am On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
yea I am. I woke up cos I was thirsty
okay then let me allow u to go to bed. I can sing a lullaby for u tho.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay then let me allow u to go to bed. I can sing a lullaby for u tho.
pls do wink

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 2:23am On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
pls do wink
sweet lady eva, my one and only diva, the only lady that can give me fever. will she ever hurt me? Never never ever..... She always take me higher...., she kisses me anytime i get closer. oh my sweet eva, pls be mine forever.

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
sweet lady eva, my one and only diva, the only lady that can give me fever. will she ever hurt me? Never never ever..... She always take me higher...., she kisses me anytime i get closer. oh my sweet eva, pls be mine forever.
awwwwwwww embarassed

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 2:28am On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
awwwwwwww embarassed
i told u, i always get creative with u by my side., didnt i?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
i told u, i always get creative with u by my side., didnt i?
it seem you are a poet or writer, you should frequent the literature session
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok keep the apology to yourself, thanx

wicked
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2015
I see you've been released
darkenedrebel:

wicked
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
I see you've been released
since Monday - how did you even know I was banned?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Hmm I just noticed u've not had fight with anyone on the Romance section, so I took it you were on ban
darkenedrebel:

since Monday - how did you even know I was banned?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmm I just noticed u've not had fight with anyone on the Romance section, so I took it you were on ban

I just don't go around fighting anyone I see - you have a wrong perception about me. respect is reciprocal -so I treat people how they treat me

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ok, but one can ignore at times
You know when people know what gets your attention, they tend to do it always cause they know you'll always fall for it
darkenedrebel:

I just don't go around fighting anyone I see - you have a wrong perception about me. respect is reciprocal -so I treat people how they treat me
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok, but one can ignore at times
You know when people know what gets your attention, they tend to do it always cause they know you'll always fall for it

If you haven't been noticing I've been ignoring a lot lately.
but it's cool - thanks
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Okk
darkenedrebel:

If you haven't been noticing I've been ignoring a lot lately.
but it's cool - thanks
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
it seem you are a poet or writer, you should frequent the literature session
whatsup darling! So wont u miss me if i relocate to the literature section?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander / Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.