Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) (40470 Views)

Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters / Fear Of Arrest: Politicians Lobby CCB To Rectify Declaration Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by stagger: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2015
agarawu23:
can only happen in a country where citizens don't know their right and where citizens can't fight for their right only to make mouth on Nairaland embarassed

Even if the guy is a criminal, the police man don't have the right to drag him like that.

I weep for my nation angry

What of in the US where a black man died after being put in a chokehold by a policeman and three of his colleagues? Or the Ferguson incident? Or the other 2 where the policemen are being charged for murder?

The police are the same everywhere. The only thing is that the US justice system has advanced to a point where justice can be obtained swiftly.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by OkparaIgbo: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2015
The saddest aspect to this picture is that you have 3 able bodied men standing at akimbo and watching as their fellow human being is being quite frankly assaulted by the idiotic police man whilst doing nothing to stop it.! Oops I forgot we are talking of the most cowardly race in the world. The Yellowba/ Yoruba race. Bunch of smelly cowards.. angry
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by stagger: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2015
prospero15:

My guy I dnt agree with you..I've nt seen such in d U.S police

Then you have not been watching the news.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by fyneboi79(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2015
RichDad1:
Babaric.
FTC? shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dedicate this spot to all you Birthday Boys and Girls, Daddies and Mummies, most especiallly my wondeful Sister wink wink wink . Have Blast.

ashley(25), remedies4a, Emilo(34), dolphinx(35), radiation(28), TOYNEX, ray4life(41), Femonjay, Gogirl, lakesider(30), sulakishop(34), MANGAM(33), jboi08(28), saintF, amelatod, djsmart, slydog, xplen(25), Dannysmart(27), horlajide, tayot1(25), Splint2009, Balatoks(33), osas03(23), tunebob, Yeecar, aurxtino(21), nairabest(36), Arcard(22), Tolobashe(30), Fishoy(23), JaneOU(30), emyibe(36), bishophenry, Nuezha, kingpin0308, olami234lekan(30), sKeetz, iykomo0(21), Godson201333(27), h3ro(31), oleary, ayorwizz, benjsniper33, prof1990, jemmy157(24), Gregdcutie(20), bmbachu, Annybens1993, creepsyme, CodeineJunkiee(29), IZEGOLD(34), Misella(24), smoothrun(36), MISSCONGENIALITY(22), funmercy1(26), taiwokyle(25), wiringdpt(27), Candy22(23), Zainal(19), gingger(24), busuyi44(36), mulablings007, nunamyeong, mrham03(25), Temmi001(21), Hitunnu(28), advocatebaba, addak, bodeoni(26), LordClem(26), muyicomms(33), Oseodionventure(33), Adegokedamisky(20), oyedeji522(19), demolasikiru(22), osbd4u(26), dmkcah, HzRF(20), diaamondz, optimusprimer, Elemo45(22), Staru1(25), ifewunmy(25), angrybird007(25), eldrone(28), Ekemyx(22), blackmarya(21), sallyjegz(26), Danilo94(21), shegzyabi, davss02, padrey(37), DrAremu, Albornowi, glowryhaa(18), riskystep10(26), oshunreal(50), greymatter15(36), Adaceleb(22), ilakaoyo(38), sakinggy(26)
Rubbish post. After all dis people wey u hype,all u could get is. 1 like and 0 shares. Yeye boi like u grin
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by vaca1: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2015
agarawu23:
can only happen in a country where citizens don't know their right and where citizens can't fight for their right only to make mouth on Nairaland embarassed

Even if the guy is a criminal, the police man don't have the right to drag him like that.

i tell ya
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by Vicktorray: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2015
This is why nobody respects dem..... shame on dis black n black guy.
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2015
popson1st:

You are 100% right.

One crate of chilled heineken for you.
cool smiley

prospero15:

My guy I know u've heard of "accidental discharge"..even "trigger-happy officers"..well such abuses cnt happen in developed countries..Naija never join nah
only in naija things angry
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2015
agarawu23:

Do u have what it takes to make case for yourself in a country with lackluster and parochial judicial system?
my brother naija judicial system favours d rich and high,if u dnt belong to that class forget justice
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by AlomoReloaded: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2015
RichDad1:
Babaric.
FTC? shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dedicate this spot to all you Birthday Boys and Girls, Daddies and Mummies, most especiallly my wondeful Sister wink wink wink . Have Blast.

ashley(25), remedies4a, Emilo(34), dolphinx(35), radiation(28), TOYNEX, ray4life(41), Femonjay, Gogirl, lakesider(30), sulakishop(34), MANGAM(33), jboi08(28), saintF, amelatod, djsmart, slydog, xplen(25), Dannysmart(27), horlajide, tayot1(25), Splint2009, Balatoks(33), osas03(23), tunebob, Yeecar, aurxtino(21), nairabest(36), Arcard(22), Tolobashe(30), Fishoy(23), JaneOU(30), emyibe(36), bishophenry, Nuezha, kingpin0308, olami234lekan(30), sKeetz, iykomo0(21), Godson201333(27), h3ro(31), oleary, ayorwizz, benjsniper33, prof1990, jemmy157(24), Gregdcutie(20), bmbachu, Annybens1993, creepsyme, CodeineJunkiee(29), IZEGOLD(34), Misella(24), smoothrun(36), MISSCONGENIALITY(22), funmercy1(26), taiwokyle(25), wiringdpt(27), Candy22(23), Zainal(19), gingger(24), busuyi44(36), mulablings007, nunamyeong, mrham03(25), Temmi001(21), Hitunnu(28), advocatebaba, addak, bodeoni(26), LordClem(26), muyicomms(33), Oseodionventure(33), Adegokedamisky(20), oyedeji522(19), demolasikiru(22), osbd4u(26), dmkcah, HzRF(20), diaamondz, optimusprimer, Elemo45(22), Staru1(25), ifewunmy(25), angrybird007(25), eldrone(28), Ekemyx(22), blackmarya(21), sallyjegz(26), Danilo94(21), shegzyabi, davss02, padrey(37), DrAremu, Albornowi, glowryhaa(18), riskystep10(26), oshunreal(50), greymatter15(36), Adaceleb(22), ilakaoyo(38), sakinggy(26)
Upon all these names wey u call, see the few likes u get....chai... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by bola4dprec(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2015
ylaa:
this is not nice, y didnt he use the other leg to kick the idiot. i detest npf. shame on all dem police. i bet the poor guy is innocent. its only with the innocent pple police have power but God will disgrace them very soon. only God knows how the poor boy's back will be.
you must be #1 enemy of the Nigeria nation, offense as been committed haven uttered statement to discredited the action of law enforcement agencies do you the gravity of the offense committed by so called innocent?
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by Meksbig(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2015
PHOTOSHOP...how can you drag a person with one hand holding both feet( not even his ankles).there is little or no contact with his feet sef.

i think the policeman was dragging an agbero by his belt( usual police style) but the blog in order to drive traffic photoshopped the pic and sold it to GULLIBLE nigerians.Take anything you read on nigerian blogs with a pinch of salt
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2015
stagger:

What of in the US where a black man died after being put in a chokehold by a policeman and three of his colleagues? Or the Ferguson incident? Or the other 2 where the policemen are being charged for murder?

The police are the same everywhere. The only thing is that the US justice system has advanced to a point where justice can be obtained swiftly.
oga , the police aren't the same everywhere, visit other countries and see how police handle their citizens even if you kill the president
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by 3030NN(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Men dis abjectly bad,as a naval police,I can't reasonably think of this inhumane to humanit,ull rather shoot yur gademn bones,if u resist arrest....then u will be left with a total option B.
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by bigerboy200: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2015
IAmTobore:
Will you guys shut your fingers? Did the guy agree to follow the police in the first place? I wonder why we always like painting bad pictures of our country. We all know that if it was USA's cops, they would have beaten the guy to pulp before throwing him into the vehicle.
u are a LIAR.. USA don''t abuse people's human right....u can even get sued if u yell unnecesrily or handle suspects unprofessionally,there r better and sane ways to arrest pple who resist arrest..stop supporting babarism..
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by SantaDomino(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b]speechless
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by lhordspy: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2015
i remember at a certain time dat even the lowest ranked and educated Nigeria police personell could recites this even in a twinch of an eye "hands up, raise yhur hand nd pls remain quiet cos any implicating statement cud be use aqainst yhu in the court of law" ....... Now my point, wat had happened to those verses, has the certain chanqe we are all cravinq for decides to take on a Negative impact on our so-called "Friend(Npf)..... This is qross nd unlawful #gtotseque country! Horrid Nation #9ja still a biq joke since 196o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by 4stylz: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2015
BADNEAT:
when the Police come to arrest you,dont resist,comply,don't try funny things and you won't be dragged on the floor...you all think the Police just got to the guy,pushed him down and started dragging him!??No...let's think beyond what we see...he must hv left him no choice...people tend to misbehave n b disrespectful when a lone policeman comes to enforce d law.

And those that warrant him to drag him on the ground, normally he calls for back-up and they cuff him and put him in their vehicle and straight to station, this is barbaric.
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by Princehojay(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2015
OMG This is crazy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by 4stylz: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2015
lhordspy:
i remember at a certain time dat even the lowest ranked and educated Nigeria police personell could recites this even in a twinch of an eye "hands up, raise yhur hand nd pls remain quiet cos any implicating statement cud be use aqainst yhu in the court of law" ....... Now my point, wat had happened to those verses, has the certain chanqe we are all cravinq for decides to take on a Negative impact on our so-called "Friend(Npf)..... This is qross nd unlawful #gtotseque country! Horrid Nation #9ja still a biq joke since 196o

Nigeria has been playing a game called Ludo since 1960..and still playing till tomorrow

Nigeria is a joke
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by onunwa21(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2015
some people re very stubborn, assuming the suspect agreed to follow him peaceful, the policeman couldnt treat him a such. learn to obey police. Police is your friend, if you ''NO'' try Army.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
bigerboy200:

this is babaric...stop defending what is not right...There a sane ways to apprehend suspects who resist arrest..do u think it's all the whites that submit themselves willingly to arrest y don't their security agencies drag dem like animals Even a confirmed muderer has a fundamental human right...when US claims they not gonna sell weapons to us cos of our abuse of human rights,we will be blaming and cursing them...
if you don't respect yourself the us police will treat you as a criminal.it seems your knowledge of us police is based on the movies you watch. In real life the us police treats criminals who don't comply with their orders barbarically .i don't need to go into much details with you. When a law enforcement official gives you an order simply comply and respect yourself

1 Like

Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by lhordspy: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2015
OkparaIgbo:
The saddest aspect to this picture is that you have 3 able bodied men standing at akimbo and watching as their fellow human being is being quite frankly assaulted by the idiotic police man whilst doing nothing to stop it.! Oops I forgot we are talking of the most cowardly race in the world. The Yellowba/ Yoruba race. Bunch of smelly cowards.. angry

Bin doubtful since but now i can see it pays to best be equipped with lot of sense nd education in this present 21st century..... Advice: cut off yhur thumb, selll it to a ritualist! it pays once aqain instead of usinq it to scrib poo-shii out here....Must yhu come here nd showcase ur daftness........ wah did yhu expect the so-called taqqed yoruba fellows to do, pick up a stick nd rise up aqainst the harmed Nigeria lunatic police...
my opinion: some value life more than yhu do, waif !
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by onatisi(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2015
4stylz:

And those that warrant him to drag him on the ground, normally he calls for back-up and they cuff him and put him in their vehicle and straight to station, this is barbaric.
go to YouTube and look at police brutality in the USA and you will see that this sort of treatment to any stubborn criminal. Just respect yourself,what is so difficult in that? Nawa for naija
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2015
BADNEAT:
when the Police come to arrest you,dont resist,comply,don't try funny things and you won't be dragged on the floor...you all think the Police just got to the guy,pushed him down and started dragging him!??No...let's think beyond what we see...he must hv left him no choice...people tend to misbehave n b disrespectful when a lone policeman comes to enforce d law.

You bi police?
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by lhordspy: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2015
4stylz:

Nigeria has been playing a game called Ludo since 1960..and still playing till tomorrow

Nigeria is a joke

lmao! i see..... Ludo qame with lot of old pot bellied politician throwing the dice.... i wonder whats the 'giant' in us.... to be taqqed 'giant of africa'
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by prospero15(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2015
stagger:

Then you have not been watching the news.

So what has happened recently with the U.s police??
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by amaechionuh(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2015
I bet you are police man to be saying this rubbish
BADNEAT:
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by okitikpo: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2015
But the guy self, how will he allow only one police man to drag him like that when he was neither chained nor handcuffed
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by geozone: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2015
weakened by guilt perhaps
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by joel2288: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2015
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for tuesday so interested people should contact me 08107693716 or follow me on fb https:// m.facebook.com/joe.fixed.9?ref_...

Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by hareskay(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=36548739]can only happen in a country where citizens don't know their right and where citizens can't fight for their right only to make mouth on Nairaland embarassed

I weep for my nation
[Tru! But, do u think people will help him to protest against d uniform man?]
Re: Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo) by hareskay(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=36548739]can only happen in a country where citizens don't know their right and where citizens can't fight for their right only to make mouth on Nairaland embarassed

I weep for my nation

[True! But, do u think people will help him to protest against d uniform man?]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group / Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.