Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? (42690 Views)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by yakflowz(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2015
Chai....now wld u blame them if they collect bribe
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by jeje123(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2015
Why not Nigeria lawa!
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by bibiking7(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Agbabiaka ooooo
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by erico2k2(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2015
ceo247frolic:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-WuYGPW43eAo/Vb8LgZyxPkI/AAAAAAAGGZs/uHtHDpFHNIQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

The state of the Nigerian Police Force barracks in Wadata, Makurdi, Benue State. Something should be done about this deplorable state of living by the Police. More photos after the cut..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-rOnwqbqYF4A/Vb8LhAkHMeI/AAAAAAAGGZ0/zuk6TOIjJyE/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-hyyO4xuta7Q/Vb8LiJhI5oI/AAAAAAAGGZ8/jUvfcnx98s4/s1600/2AC2E42700000578-3171385-image-a-111_1437602379344.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-PExd4Z4xPmo/Vb8Li_DDXcI/AAAAAAAGGaE/GF5QPFxN_RA/s400/3.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-would-you-ever-beleive-this.html
They where not forced to stay there, they might as well move out and pay rents like the rest of everybody else.else. Im tired of all this crap bout living conditions of the Police, why cant they do same thing as teachers do, are they not civil servants? let teh govt pay back the monthly housing deduction to them and let them find and rent flats/houses of their own they can even form cooperatives to build their own homes.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by NoRetreat(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Its unfortunate. When the body is wrongly conditioned, the mind will think negatively and the body in a bid to reposition itself, will misbehave. Give them the best and expect the best.
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by folawalesegun: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by erico2k2(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:
And we wonder why twenty naira to them is big money.
question, where they forced to stay there?dont you know they have the option to opt out to live elsewhere??
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by olumalcolm(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
D bribe wey dem dey collect no reach to develop d barracks? angry
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by joystickextendr: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
these is serious angry

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by okonja(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Is this some kind of joke? But Nigeria Police are animals anyway, so deserve to live in this pigsty.
Look at you.. angry, Don't you know it's what some of them went through while on course at barracks like this makes them behave animalistic...Instead of you to say something to better the situation, you are even worsening it,...I swear, I would give you a slap for this if I were with you
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by erico2k2(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
NoRetreat:
Its unfortunate. When the body is wrongly conditioned, the mind will think negatively and the body in a bid to reposition itself, will misbehave. Give them the best and expect the best.
Trust me, lose no sleep for the Police.the are as corrupt as it comes.
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by omenka(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2015
freesinzu:
Hmmmmm, CHANGE
16 years PDP, 2 months APC, yet APC is responsible for this.

You must be more brainless than a transparent jellyfish.

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Temidayo9(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2015
AND NIGERIA WAS ONCE UNDER TRANFORMATION.......
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Delusiongirl20(f): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Nigeria my country, where fund meant for wellbeing of all is always diverted to personal pockets.
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by okunega1: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Too bad
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by exlinkleads(f): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2015
of course i believe, no be police

lol
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2015
... and we expect them to work with passion

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by joshuaidibia(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Is this some kind of joke? But Nigeria Police are animals anyway, so deserve to live in this pigsty.
ur father lap!
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
you deserve to be slapped by a soldier
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by wearerelated: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Nigeria needs to re-define its objective and how everyone needs to be carried along in achieving that objective.

In my view, Nigeria only serves its Politicians!

If Buhari does not reverse this horrible trend and give a proper lease of life and living to ALL not leaving out the Armed Forces, we are doomed as a country.

Ask yourself how would a Policeman, or Military Man perform his task dutifuly and with patriotism if he's retiring home to such apartments?

We get what we give............The Politicians who raped this country will pay for this somehow, or their kids will!
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by luthorcorp: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2015
this is even amongst the most finest in naija compared d to the ones I saw recently at osun state
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by MadCow1: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2015
erico2k2:

They where not forced to stay there, they might as well move out and pay rents like the rest of everybody else.else. Im tired of all this crap bout living conditions of the Police, why cant they do same thing as teachers do, are they not civil servants? let teh govt pay back the monthly housing deduction to them and let them find and rent flats/houses of their own they can even form cooperatives to build their own homes.

Shut up your mouth before I swear that you get killed by a stray bullet.. angry

How much is their salary?

What it the salary of an entry level officer (Corporal) in the Nigerian Police?

What is their net annual pay?

An officer killed or injured in the line of duty, what's his insurance cover payout like?

You better use reverse and park well before you price market wey you no fit buy..

Because your father is feeding you fat does not give you the right to open your overfed mouth and spill trash.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by erico2k2(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt]THIS IS WHY GEJ SHOULD BE PROBED AND SENTENCED TO LIFE JAIL. HE WASTED OUR RESOURCES AND OUR OIL MONEY ON IRRELEVANCIES. CORRUPTION THRIVED UNDER HIS WATCH AND MASSIVE FRAUDS. IT AFFECTED THE COUNTRY SO MUCH THAT MANY STATES CANT PAY SALARIES. MANY PENSIONERS STARVED TO DEATH DUE TO GEJ'S WASTAGE. HE MUST BE PROBED. WE SOUTH WESTERNERS WILL NOT FORGIVE BUHARI IF HE LETS GEJ WALKS FREE AFTER LOOTING ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM OUR OIL SALES angry[/size]
I believe if your meat goes off in your fridge we will still have to probe GEJ,cos of your tribal hatred,you forget the Police is state co ntroled not fedral,your comisioner for police is responsible for that barrack and he ate all the allocation made for it, go hold your so called South westerner to justice, and while you are at dont forget to ask that teh name of TINUBU be added to the loist as he is there in the SOuth west with you.#A SOUTHWESTERNER BEING MUMU TO THE NORTHENRS COS THEY WEAR SAME CLOTHS AND SHARE SAME RELIGION SINCE AD1800
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Dindondin(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
this barrack is better than some others in Abeokuta an AB Lagos.
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by 9jatatafo(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
Where is the IGP?
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by freesinzu(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
16 years PDP, 2 months APC, yet APC is responsible for this.

I am more brainless than a transparent jellyfish.

grin
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2015
erico2k2:

I believe if your meat goes off in your fridge we will still have to probe GEJ,cos of your tribal hatred,you forget the Police is state co ntroled not fedral,your comisioner for police is responsible for that barrack and he ate all the allocation made for it, go hold your so called South westerner to justice, and while you are at dont forget to ask that teh name of TINUBU be added to the loist as he is there in the SOuth west with you.#A SOUTHWESTERNER BEING MUMU TO THE NORTHENRS COS THEY WEAR SAME CLOTHS AND SHARE SAME RELIGION SINCE AD1800

u are brainless
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by kokoA(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2015
I don't care! I have no pity for police men.
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt]THIS IS WHY GEJ SHOULD BE PROBED AND SENTENCED TO LIFE JAIL. HE WASTED OUR RESOURCES AND OUR OIL MONEY ON IRRELEVANCIES. CORRUPTION THRIVED UNDER HIS WATCH AND MASSIVE FRAUDS. IT AFFECTED THE COUNTRY SO MUCH THAT MANY STATES CANT PAY SALARIES. MANY PENSIONERS STARVED TO DEATH DUE TO GEJ'S WASTAGE. HE MUST BE PROBED. WE SOUTH WESTERNERS WILL NOT FORGIVE BUHARI IF HE LETS GEJ WALKS FREE AFTER LOOTING ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM OUR OIL SALES angry[/size]

Wailing...
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2015
State Police is the only solution.
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by ogiewanye(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2015
This is so sad...#lettherebechanginpolicebarracks
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by henchamb(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2015
inside police college they live like animals
at the barracks they live like pigs
on the street they act like lion
st of dirty pigs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School / Army Declares 101 Soldiers Wanted, Freezes Bank Accounts - Peoples Gazette / Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.