Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? (42665 Views)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by ibromish(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
ceo247frolic:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-WuYGPW43eAo/Vb8LgZyxPkI/AAAAAAAGGZs/uHtHDpFHNIQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

The state of the Nigerian Police Force barracks in Wadata, Makurdi, Benue State. Something should be done about this deplorable state of living by the Police. More photos after the cut..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-rOnwqbqYF4A/Vb8LhAkHMeI/AAAAAAAGGZ0/zuk6TOIjJyE/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-hyyO4xuta7Q/Vb8LiJhI5oI/AAAAAAAGGZ8/jUvfcnx98s4/s1600/2AC2E42700000578-3171385-image-a-111_1437602379344.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-PExd4Z4xPmo/Vb8Li_DDXcI/AAAAAAAGGaE/GF5QPFxN_RA/s400/3.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-would-you-ever-beleive-this.html

The home state of just EXITED (after atleast 10+x years in the senate) senate President.
So of what use was his senate presidency?
And those wanting to behead themselves in the same vain?
Nigeria is a good country but those in charge of her affairs are devious.
As sweet as sugar cane is, when you consume it regularly, your taste bud becomes addicted to it sugary taste that any other sweet taste lower to it, is deemed bitter.
May God bless Nigerians for making the CHANGE happen.
The hoy books (Bible & Quran) says the way to paradise is narrower while that to hell is wider.
Change may be constant but not sudden!
Sudden changes leads to disasters.
Lets exercise patience and go slow BUT steady.
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by xmich(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
babadem2much:
THIS ONE WEY BE LIKE ABUJA OWN. I WILL POST THE WORST ONE. BUT LETS BR SINCERE
THEY DON'T DESERVE THIS

Do you mean here is more organised than were they should begrin

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by MrRichy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
how then do you expect them to protect civilians? when they live in this kind of evironment.....
all thanks to our corrupt #Oga's @ the top...
thats why i don't blame them for collecting 20#
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Ejanla11(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
go to nyanya and see more of this. these people are suffering. undecided
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by escobar07(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Looks like a village. Is it like living here is part of the training needed for effective policing?
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by babadem2much(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
xmich:

Do you mean here is more organised than were they should begrin

i tell u my bro this one is better organised. if i post that one you go laff tire[ grin
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by redsun(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
How can people like that ever think right? Even bees maintains,even bees maintains better and more constructive surroundings in their habitats.

Think about a bee hive and think of the efforts put in by those little creatures to make it happen.
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
MadCow1:

Another reason why I called you a compound fool..

Why should I curse your father when he has been eternally cursed by having a useless child like you.

Your post speaks to your father's failure in his duty of care and upbringing. Hopefully you get killed by a car and the Gods give him a second chance at correcting his failure as a man.

Ask for your mother.. I am sure she already knows she is cursed. The womb that birth you can't be any better than a septic tank.

Nnaa nwayo!
Nwayo na
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by erico2k2(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]When you see the horrible state of Nigerian military and police barracks, you will not respect the Nigerian government.
Now you will understand why the military and police officers are always easily irritated, because of the indignities they suffer daily in the horrible living conditions of their dilapidated barracks with the worst bathrooms and toilets I have ever seen in military and police barracks in the world.[/size]
Name one country in the developed world that has a police Barack plz.Im waiting
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Mike008(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
LOL Wanted to say it looks like the one in Wadata Makurdi before I actually saw the caption. No gainsaying, they are for real.
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Khameal007(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
The police man dey sell glo card for him room? The police man dey sell glo card for him room?
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Ayocharles(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Esdb3:
The current standard of police we have doesn't deserve better than this

THE NEXT SET OF PEOPLE TO BE CURSED LIKE THIS WILL BE THE NEPA OFFICIALS......BE WARNED!
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Esdb3:
The current standard of police we have doesn't deserve better than this
and u expect better service?
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
And you expect them not to be crazy? Nigerian Politicians that steal from Government coffers are cold hearted. Just look at this squalor!
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
E resemble Okija Shrine
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Na GEJ cause your brain rot?
searching4love:
[size=13pt]THIS IS WHY GEJ SHOULD BE PROBED AND SENTENCED TO LIFE JAIL. HE WASTED OUR RESOURCES AND OUR OIL MONEY ON IRRELEVANCIES. CORRUPTION THRIVED UNDER HIS WATCH AND MASSIVE FRAUDS. IT AFFECTED THE COUNTRY SO MUCH THAT MANY STATES CANT PAY SALARIES. MANY PENSIONERS STARVED TO DEATH DUE TO GEJ'S WASTAGE. HE MUST BE PROBED. WE SOUTH WESTERNERS WILL NOT FORGIVE BUHARI IF HE LETS GEJ WALKS FREE AFTER LOOTING ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM OUR OIL SALES angry[/size]
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Oluwawapelumi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dharniel:
look like the interior part of an interior village in ibadan...

When was the last time you said the truth about anything?
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oluwawapelumi:

When was the last time you said the truth about anything?
Today.
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by mignone(f): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
majority of these ppl&their wives are soo dirty; they don't care 4 their environment. i've had cause 2 b in their barracks b4, so I quite knw then
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by prof12(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
What is wrong with that?
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Otunbatrafford: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yet, we have David Mark who hails from this state. What an eye sour.
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2015
op...where is the proof that that is a Nigerian Police barracks? No signboard? No policeman around? Where is your proof pls?
Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by MadCow1: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Nnaa nwayo!
Nwayo na

Nna, Okwa ifu na m'nolu owem, before Onye ara anwa buru ara ya bia ku te'm

Mana o'nwero. A'gba chi go'm ya nkiti.

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? by DWJOBScom(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Nna, Okwa ifu na m'nolu owem, before Onye ara anwa buru ara ya bia ku te'm
Mana o'nwero. A'gba chi go'm ya nkiti.
Odogwu dalu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas / Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.