Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ (33191 Views)

#presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Interview: The Okonjo-iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From Gej's- OBJ / Legal Proof That Stealing Is Different From Corruption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by shadelek(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Baba is funny. Hope he is not trying to say gej intimidated her?
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by lincolnj88: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2015
foolishness ... Jonathan is not answering you, soyinka is not answering, nobody is taking obj relevant dis dayz

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by tym92(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Ok
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by mpowa(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This old fart should jx fvcking shut up!! He makes my blood boil angry

He talks too much and causes trouble where ever he goes. jeez

How is he supposed to ShutUp when he's being Interviewed? grin why is your blood boiling, you better cool your temper, no die 4 OBJ matter oh! the Baba wey go soon kpai grin grin

donholy28:
When will OBJ get enough sense to close his stinking old mouth....he's d father of all political thieves

Your Prove Sir.

Obasanjo just dey give people headache, I wonder how many people just wish this man to kick GP TANK grin grin

Anyways, I will not absorb Obansanjo of the successors he chose for Nigeria, they were bound to fail, the 1st was too weak PHYSICALLY to last as a president while the 2nd was too weak MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY and in CHARACTER to last for a year as president, but he ended up spending almost 6 yrs there and derailed the whole system, if Obasanjo wants to choose the minority, he should have chosen a better prepared person not an accidental president.

What I loved the most about the Obasanjo Era where the MINISTERS they were all competent - Frank Nweke Junior, Elf Rufai, Ribadu, Oby Ekwesili, Ngozi Iweala, Soludo and Others, and then, he was also in charge, no one was bigger than him, they couldn't build on it because OBJ himself derailed everything by choosing leaders that won't continue the vision, that's what makes Tinumbu better than him.

4 Likes

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by jammani(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Ok
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2015
The only constant thing in life is change. People change either from bad to good while some good to bad and mostly it depends on ones orientation or circumstances surrounding them. The fact remains that the only constant thing in life is change.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by NoRetreat(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmmm. Ebora Owu. The proverbial cat that had seven lifes.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by hansad: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2015
This old man is still singing his swan song.

When OBJ left office, allegations were rife that $12 billion were missing in the energy sector alone.

OBJ acted as oil minister with Kupolati at the head in NNPC - who did OBJ give account of oil earnings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by papaejima1: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by MadCow1: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Truuu (**In 2Chainz Voice**)

Not just Okonjo.. Dora as well..

Sai Baba.. To me you would always be Nigeria's number 1 Politician..
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2015
I don't have the time to read the long epistle. Can someone summarise pleeaase.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This old fart should jx fvcking shut up!! He makes my blood boil angry

He talks too much and causes trouble where ever he goes. jeez
Same here o, I actually scrolled down and didn't bother to start reading the same old story. Calling OBJ a magpie is not an overstatement at all.

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by sapientia(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2015
plastic surgery should be blamed
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Billygee2u: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Nigeria chief demon,do what Osho baba said,
no one needs demon, every one's prayer against demon is the mountain of fire's prayer, die, die,
no be me talk am ooo

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Kingspin(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Don't blame me, OBASANJO is insane, mad.

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by hansad: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2015
donholy28:
When will OBJ get enough sense to close his stinking old mouth....he's d father of all political thieves

Nigeria - the country where semi-literate people, including OBJ, are leaders of well-educated elite. A laughable country.

The northern soldiers political restructuring - creation of jumbo, bogus and non-viable states in the north, which spring up excessive political representation for the north - has made Nigeria a laughable country where nomads lead PhD holders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by mikeapollo: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Struggling for credibility after wasting 8 (or 11) years of our national life.
He was in power for 8 years....why did he not arecto Emeka Offor he was not his friend?
How and where did he get money to establish a university?

Corrupt and clueless man

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2015
midolian:
Chai! Baba get bad mouth!

In short here is the difference:

During Baba's regime, NOI was well led and supervised by Baba b4 she could do the great job that she did.

While under GEJ's leadership, instead of NOI to be led and supervised by GEJ, it was the other way round. NOI had to lead and supervise GEJ cheesy cheesy

Chai baba and bad mouth. Seems true though

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by yenugas(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2015
OBJ is still our man...weather u na like am or not...
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by funkybully(f): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2015
I blame the press that gives this gorilla attention. Ugly baboon

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by obailala(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Hahaha... food has just been served for the Jonathanians... Over to you the TANoids... time to jump out of your enclaves with the best insults you've got cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Milliprime: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2015
With due respect, Can this man get his nasty mouth shot please.

This man piss me off.

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by SuperMaq: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2015
This man is fast becoming a nuisance.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by margclever: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt]THIS IS WHY GEJ SHOULD BE PROBED AND SENTENCED TO LIFE JAIL. HE WASTED OUR RESOURCES AND OUR OIL MONEY ON IRRELEVANCIES. CORRUPTION THRIVED UNDER HIS WATCH AND MASSIVE FRAUDS. IT AFFECTED THE COUNTRY SO MUCH THAT MANY STATES CANT PAY SALARIES. MANY PENSIONERS STARVED TO DEATH DUE TO GEJ'S WASTAGE. HE MUST BE PROBED. WE SOUTH WESTERNERS WILL NOT FORGIVE BUHARI IF HE LETS GEJ WALKS FREE AFTER LOOTING ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM OUR OIL SALES angry[/size]
u are as brainless as the old slowpoke. Ode

2 Likes

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Boss13: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2015
mikeapollo:
Struggling for credibility after wasting 8 (or 11) years of our national life.
He was in power for 8 years....why did he not arecto Emeka Offor he was not his friend?
How and where did he get money to establish a university?

Corrupt and clueless man

I think you have a wrong idea of administration. Obj has said it. He is responsible for setting up the system and not dictating who to arrest or go after. A lot of distasteful things has been said about the man, but he still remains the best president Nigeria has had, till we begin to feel the real change of Buhari.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Menace2Society(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2015
IBO's will cry like a baby today grin Obasanjo oko iya won!
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Ayameze2015(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2015
In as much as, i detest using abusive words against our leader's past/present. I'll say that 0bj is a senile fool probably suffering from dementia! Must he drag the name's of other's in the mud before giving his point? This man should give us a brake.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by sheymoni(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2015
midolian:
Chai! Baba get bad mouth!

In short here is the difference:

During Baba's regime, NOI was well led and supervised by Baba b4 she could do the great job that she did.

While under GEJ's leadership, instead of NOI to be led and supervised by GEJ, it was the other way round. NOI had to lead and supervise GEJ cheesy cheesy

That is what we call upper cut in boxing grin
Baba don stylishly yab jonny there

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Otunbatrafford: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Baba you know need to tell us, we already know. Jonathan was never in charge of anything during his inglorious and embarrassing years in office. He deliberately sat and allow things to rot under his leadership. Upon the support he got from Nigerians following the way and manner the Cabals in Yaradua's Government treated him with disdain. one would expect that when he assumed office in 2011 on account of the wishes of the majority of Nigerians, he would run his government to the betterment of all and sundry, but rather he appointed thieves to run his government for him, even when it became glaring that most of his ministers are excessively corrupt, he kept quiet and allowed them to continued in looting the treasury. He paid Nigerians back in bad coins despite our supports for him.

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by omolami: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Yes good talk, she had freedom of operation during Gej unlike during your regime. You planned to frustrate her for reasons best known to you so she dumped you. She has integrity unlike you care less.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by midolian(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2015
sheymoni:

That is what we call upper cut in boxing grin
Baba don stylishly yab jonny there
I dey tel u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements / 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.