Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ (33188 Views)

#presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Interview: The Okonjo-iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From Gej's- OBJ / Legal Proof That Stealing Is Different From Corruption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by morbeta(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Obj is Mr Blame-me-not since 1977. He sees himself as the wisest Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:
How you know someone is telling lies - they get easily ticked and Defensive. Imagine him threatening a journalist who asked a simple question. So is he trying to tell me he didn't witch hunt anyone in his wasteful and Uber corrupt tenure. Bola Ige etc will be shouting "Liar" wherever they are, atleast Tinubu is alive to tell his tale. Very Useless baboon!! His democratic rule was the most Vindictive(Buhari's following closely behind) with Ribadu/EFCC as his Henchman. Now the Ape claims he knows nothing about Halibourton and he was the President at the time? I shame for his Kids. His schizophrenia now borders on irreversible Mental issues.
Thanks Dear for this. Imagine how he wa threatening the journalists? Kai, I trust Amanpour sha..

@Topic: Only those that are shortsighted will take Obj's words hook line and sinker. He was so dishonest when he talked about the controversial and last minute sale of our refineries by his government to his cronies.

3 Likes

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by nightmile: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
anonimi:

FYI =>

BY SAHARA REPORTERS
Gbenga not only accused his own father and Nigeria’s former president of having sex with his wife before awarding contracts to her, but also alleged that his wife’s father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and other men slept with her.

If your head is not full of okpa; did u read where Gbenga also accused the wife's biological father of sleeping with her? how does that sound to you?

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Ngbolizhia1: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
dayo23:
Mumu Ode Oloriburuku !!! you can as well close it up for him, simply carry riffle to Ota and meet him, that will do you good since Baba is giving you sleepless night
OBJ derives joy doing all those things.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by mikeapollo: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Boss13:

I think you have a wrong idea of administration. Obj has said it. He is responsible for setting up the system and not dictating who to arrest or go after. A lot of distasteful things has been said about the man, but he still remains the best president Nigeria has had, till we begin to feel the real change of Buhari.

The best president my foot!
You must be dreaming to think that a clueless OBJ was better than Gowon.Go and find out. Gowon was the person that built most infrastructure we have, including Lagos and he fought a difficult war for 3 years without borrowing a Kobo.

OBJ is one of the people responsible for the backwardness and corruption in our nation.
Where did he get money for the university and the presidential library? Corruption and stealing.
Do you know under whose government N2.8billion disappeared as far back as the 70s?

2 Likes

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by erinalex: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Says a monkey
a 'monkey' that through him,the minority were able to produce a president for the very 1st time. Mogidi's tribe are ingratitude to OBJ. Your likes shall NEVER taste that great opportunity in Nigeria again. Children of Hate! 'Monkey' had ruled Nigeria for more than 11yrs and you 'human',can't even rule a local community. Continue to wail for the next 8yrs, it's in your DNA. Pity yourself if 'monkey' can rule over you. You are a confused fellow,you said pmb is not your president,yet u can't fail to comment on nigeria issues,u don't belong to us,so stop poking into our affairs, go & form ur own country.

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Akinz0126(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
May be she was threatened by gej corrupt ministers as such she has no option than to join the come and chop government.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by virginchaser(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
hansad:
This old man is still singing his swan song.

When OBJ left office, allegations were rife that $12 billion were missing in the energy sector alone.

OBJ acted as oil minister with Kupolati at the head in NNPC - who did OBJ give account of oil earnings?

Allegation was not substantiated. However, there is nothing compare with $150 billions that was recently blown in to the air.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Mogidi: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
[s]
erinalex:
a 'monkey' that through him,the minority were able to produce a president for the very 1st time. Mogidi's tribe are ingratitude to OBJ. Your likes shall NEVER taste that great opportunity in Nigeria again. Children of Hate! 'Monkey' had ruled Nigeria for more than 11yrs and you 'human',can't even rule a local community. Continue to wail for the next 8yrs, it's in your DNA. Pity yourself if 'monkey' can rule over you. You are a confused fellow,you said pmb is not your president,yet u can't fail to comment on nigeria issues,u don't belong to us,so stop poking into our affairs, go & form ur own country.
[/s]

As long as your region relies on my region to feed and clothe yourselves, what you spew is bunkum.
Learn to feed yourselve first.

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by ibedun: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

As long as your region relies on my region to feed and clothe yourselves, what you spew is bunkum.
Learn to feed yourselves first.

Your Igbo region and people depend on our Yoruba region for survival. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by jmaine: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
virginchaser:

Allegation was not substantiated. However, there is nothing compare with $150 billions that was recently blown in to the air.

Is your $150 billion allegation substantiated ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by MrDoGood(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
donholy28:
When will OBJ get enough sense to close his stinking old mouth....he's d father of all political thieves
Did you read through at all?
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by MrDoGood(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
kelvyn7:
Really undecided

So as she start to work for GEJ, another spirit enter her abi? cheesy

story story storyyyyyyy cheesy
Please try and read through the interview.
Thanks.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by erinalex: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Attention seeking OBJ grin

OBJ is too old to start playing dirty politics and turning public office holders against one another .

It is always better and wiser to keep to ones self instead spewing things that would cause harm , it is going to be in the interest of the press and the people of Nigeria to completely ignore senile old OBJ if not for anything but for unity .
if OBJ is seeking for attention,why did you have to oblige him,by posting a comment in view of the interview granted by OBJ. You shouldn't have read the interview in d 1st place since you know that Baba is seeking for attention. Already you've given him that attention, so next time,don't read anything that has to do with OBJ;not to talk of commenting.Thanks as you do so.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Mogidi: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
ibedun:

Your Igbo region and people depend on our Yoruba region for survival. Who is fooling who?

Stupid enough not to realise am from Edo state, if you have issues with Igbo people face them abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by pharmagba: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
We should all praise OBJ for speaking out.
All past leaders that speak out or write books are actually giving the younger ones enduring lessons on human nature, politics,leadership and life in general.
Just imagine getting Shagari to speak, IBB on June 12, Abdusallam on Abacha and Abiola, GEJ to speak on OBJ, Yaradua, Dizeani, Okonjo iwella, Boko Haram fight and his perception of Buhari.
How rich will our political knowledge will have been greatly enriched.
Thank you OBJ, while there is still time tell us all that we need to know from you. We may not agree with you but we love to here it all the same.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by mpowa(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
I will not absorb Obansanjo of the successors he chose for Nigeria, they were bound to fail, the 1st was too weak PHYSICALLY to last as a president while the 2nd was too weak MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY and in CHARACTER to last for a year as president, but he ended up spending almost 6 yrs there and derailed the whole system, if Obasanjo wants to choose the minority, he should have chosen a better prepared person not an accidental president.

What I loved the most about the Obasanjo Era were the MINISTERS they were all competent - Frank Nweke Junior, Elf Rufai, Ribadu, Oby Ekwesili, Ngozi Iweala, Soludo and Others, and then, he was also in charge, no one was bigger than him, they couldn't build on it because OBJ himself derailed everything by choosing leaders that won't continue the vision, that's what makes Tinumbu better than him. I don't accept the claim that we voted for them either, we can only vote from the options the major political leader/incumbent president has chosen.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by mrborntodoit: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
erinalex:
if OBJ is seeking for attention,why did you have to oblige him,by posting a comment in view of the interview granted by OBJ. You shouldn't have read the interview in d 1st place since you know that Baba is seeking for attention. Already you've given him that attention, so next time,don't read anything that has to do with OBJ;not to talk of commenting.Thanks as you do so.

You are the one that should desist from making the same mistakes OBJ made by setting your life straight .
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by merry02(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
who still dey listen to this coupist
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by erinalex: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Learn to feed yourselve first.
oH sorry about that,why did your region allow that to happen? May be you should look inward then,your elders must have been the genesis of your problem. Blaming others for your troubles will not solve them. U've embarked on the same approach your elders used,that gave them NO results. My advise to you is this,stop crying & wailing on Nairaland,abuse people less,pls go back home,hold meetings with your people and re-strategise,in other to have control over your resources. Talkless & act more,call your people together. Nobody will help you,unless u help yourself,whether forcefully or otherwise. And if u've been doing all what I enumerated,u don't need to come on nairaland & starts crying again,it will only show sign of cowardice;go about ur plan patiently. Want to catch a monkey? Act like one. I know u'r very stubborn,u'll soon display your arrogance yet again.

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This old fart should jx fvcking shut up!! He makes my blood boil angry

He talks too much and causes trouble where ever he goes. jeez
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by ldpele(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
simpleman:
Why do most people on this forum display intellectual laziness. why don't people read critically before commenting reasonably ? why do people find it very convenient to rain abuses instead of commenting on the post ? INTELLECTUAL LAZINESS .
What former President OBJ is actually saying about Madam Iweala is that she likes to have her. Simple and short.
u are obvious the one who is been intellectually lazy, if u want to summarize, do that rightly and don't give out one sided summary. Besides, believing what OBJ said about NOI is the highest high of gullible.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Jesusloveyou: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
cktheluckyman:
Before OBJ,I never knew septuaganarians could be this foolish.I wonder how such a garrullous fellow ended up as a General of the Nigerian army or even president of these country!!! Smh a fool who slept with his daughter-in-law is supposed to bury his face in shame!!! He looted $16 billion of the funds meant to revive the power sector and still have the effrontery to talk about corruption.
during campaign, ur corrupt hero were having d effrontery to say, he is fighting corruption with d latest technology, not knowing he will retire to otuoke with 50b dollars out of 150b dollars that is still missing till tomorrow, they don't have conscience
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Jesusloveyou: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
erinalex:
don't mind that fooooool, they campaign and voted for d same monkey to lead, them, and d same monkey rigg election for their clueless corrupt hero, is now monkey, because is now telling us how clueless and corrupt their hero

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Point of correction: Iweala did not work for you "OBJ" neither did she worker for "GEJ" BUT she worked for NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by Genius100: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Foolish Nigerians. No wonder black people are on the bottom of the totem pole. A 3 time president is being asked tough questions and instead of Nigerians to be happy that they are getting inside information on how power works in Nigeria, they are complaining that he's too garrulous. Is it better that he take all that information to the grave?
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by unclejb2(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This old fart should jx fvcking shut up!! He makes my blood boil angry

He talks too much and causes trouble where ever he goes. jeez
I think old age is getting into his brain. He needs to just die.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by unclejb2(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bujandy:
sell your kidney for $400,000.call miracle
kidney consultant from malaysia.
+2348130292771 or
+2348100472874.miraclekidneydonor@gmail.
ritualist.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by erinalex: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
mrborntodoit:

You are the one that should desist from making the same mistakes OBJ made by setting your life straight .
can you tell us the mistake OBJ made. & who is that human being that doesn't make mistake. Don't try to change the context,u said OBJ is looking 4 attention and I said people like you are giving it to him. So,what's ur point about life being straight or not. Again,if you don't what to add to the attention,stop commenting about him;if not,Baba will still be gainning the attention.
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by sweatlana: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
This ape shouldn't shutthe he'll up
Re: The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ by feedthenation(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Although, he had an average performance during his presidency, when will Baba OBJ ever accept some responsibilty for some of the problems we encounter now in this country? He has to be the most narcissitic being ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally / Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors / Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.