Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Who Would You Save First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Save First? (3603 Views)

No Lie O Who U Go Save First / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Photo:which Will You Save First, Your Ex Or Your Phone?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Save First? by alfredo4u(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
For me I will save no 2

Let's hear yours

Re: Who Would You Save First? by HungerBAD: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wife.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Save First? by mikool007(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Who Would You Save First? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mum

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Save First? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Call me Omo mummy idgaf, but I'll save my mum first. I can get new wife, make money but can't replace mama Jack
Re: Who Would You Save First? by cowgirl9090: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
no3,and I will give 1&2 a befitting burial and become a billionaire owning multi-million naira companies across the globe. embarassed
Re: Who Would You Save First? by agarawu23(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
thinking......
Re: Who Would You Save First? by agarawu23(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
cowgirl9090:
no3,and I will give 1&2 a befitting burial and become a billionaire owning multi-million naira companies across the globe. embarassed
really ?
Re: Who Would You Save First? by mikool007(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
cowgirl9090:
nd i tut i was heartless
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Princecalm(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
mikool007:
Money can buy any tin dese days
including your mum?

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Save First? by mikool007(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Princecalm:
including your mum?
i didnt say that, u did
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Rexnegro(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
cowgirl9090:
Receive sense , You must be an igbo man. You tink money is everytin right. God knows my mum is irreplaceable nomata The situation my mum comes first. I can get a wife back, hustle and make money with peace of mind. But can't get another mum back.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Save First? by Rexnegro(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
mikool007:
i didnt say that, u did
Then define anytin if ur mum isn't one of anytin You refer to because of money. Chai see wat smoking weed don turn You to.
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Call me Omo mummy idgaf, but I'll save my mum first. I can get new wife, make money but can't replace mama Jack
shocked
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Fact!
Midehi:

shocked
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Princecalm(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
mikool007:
i didnt say that, u did
that can be clearly deduced from your post
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Johnnoah1st: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
cowgirl9090:

Re: Who Would You Save First? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
cowgirl9090:
na waooo...

this actually shows you can use your mum or wife for money rituals....if only any of your family member saw this..

SMH.
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
I'll simply come to Nairaland and ask the same question undecided
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Fact!
view it this way, if this question was for your dad then,he saved his mother,would you have existed? maybe in another planet dou!
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is my problem with girls like you who think they should always come first before their BF/husband's mum. If my dad chooses to save his mum, good for him. It's his own opinion and choice which has nothing to do with my own choice. Whichever way he chooses to go, I'll still be given birth to maybe by another woman or whichever way tongue
Midehi:

view it this way, if this question was for your dad then,he saved his mother,would you have existed? maybe in another planet dou!
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
This is my problem with girls like you who think they should always come first before their BF/husband's mum. If my dad chooses to save his mum, good for him. It's his own opinion and choice which has nothing to do with my own choice. Whichever way he chooses to go, I'll still be given birth to maybe by another woman or whichever way tongue
simple question turning to harsh words, sorry o!
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Harsh word? Na wa o
Midehi:

simple question turning to harsh words, sorry o!
Re: Who Would You Save First? by Delusiongirl20(f): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
alfredo4u:
For me I will save no 2

Let's hear yours

Number 3
Re: Who Would You Save First? by ronald4lif(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Reading the response from readers here babes will be like so guys truly value their mums more than us wives?

Actually, only a big fool and a sissy will place their wife above their mum in situations like this.
Re: Who Would You Save First? by jmoore(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Reading the response from readers here babes will be like so guys truly value their mums more than us wives?

Actually, only a big fool and a sissy will place their wife above their mum in situations like this .

Here is the bigger picture. Who should your dad save, your mother (his wife) or your grandmother (his mother)?
Re: Who Would You Save First? by ronald4lif(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
jmoore:

Here is the bigger picture. Who should your dad save, your mother (his wife) or your grandmother (his mother)?

Dad is free to save whoever he wants as it's entirely up to him to decide. Although I'd love him to rescue my mum first since I'm more emotionally attached to her than granny but still up to him to decide. But when I'm to decide there's no contemplation on who to rescue first.
Re: Who Would You Save First? by misspicy(f): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
I will definitely save my mum first o,only those with wicked mothers are allowed to save any oda thing,buh having lost my mum and felt and still feeling d pain of losing a mother,i wish I could save her,no amount of money can erase that #fact
Re: Who Would You Save First? by marvelous000: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Who Would You Save First? by marvelous000: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Rexnegro:

Receive sense , You must be an igbo man. You tink money is everytin right. God knows my mum is irreplaceable nomata The situation my mum comes first. I can get a wife , hustle and make money with peace of mind. But can't get another mum back.
[size=13pt]@embolded

Why do you want us to derial this threadangry..must you involve igbos in this piece of shittangry

[/size]
Re: Who Would You Save First? by peedeeasobie(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Mum

wait, who will you save between your husband and your mum?
Re: Who Would You Save First? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
peedeeasobie:

wait, who will you save between your husband and your mum?
Husband!

(1) (2) (Reply)

WTF !!! Eating Vagina Cures Cancer (proof) / She Got Pregnant For Another Guy / Something To Put A Smile On Your Face - How To Toast A Girl With Bible Quotation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.