Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) (3766 Views)

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Ask4delaw(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't know where to start this my story from, we met on fb last year Feb, I travelled all the way to where she was serving in the eastern part to see her for the first time, few minutes after my arrival, she started checking my phone for all the conversations I had with any lady on bbm, whatsapp, fb e.t.c., at a point I collected my phone from her, she got angry, I ignored her. The following day, she started talking to me about traditional wedding preparations between us, I was shocked to hear that from someone I'm seeing for the first time. I told her I will be going back to school for my HND, she said that is too far for her, she can't wait for 2 years. She came back to lagos in june after her youth service, we continued the relationship, all she kept singing to my ears is the wedding introduction, and I made it known to her I wasn't ready for all these in so many ways (e.g I ignore her calls, she wants me to talk to her parents on phone but I refused, she wants to have my mum's contact, I refused, she doesn't know what I do for a living, I don't buy her gifts, I don't talk to her friends, she asked me to use her picture as dp on social media, I said no, I don't take her out e.t.c) but she wouldn't let me be. She has picked dates for the introduction herself about three times now, she first picked June 2015, later December 2015, now April, whenever she is making all these decisions, I would tell her not possible but she would insist, then I will keep mute, waiting for her to come and force me when the day comes. Many times she would come to my house uninvited after I already told her I wasn't home. I was now waiting for the day I will leave for school. 2 weeks ago, I started my HND programme in another state,I have not been answering her calls since I left lagos, we chatted this evening, now she is disturbing that she wants to come to know my place and I said no, please what should I do to let her know it is over between us? Checkout the screenshots

Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by SOPIGO: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Got
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Obinovictor(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
You don enter one chance
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by obiorathesubtle: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
just allow her to come see you.. We don't care if anything happens to her
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by vizkiz: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
sorry bro, I don't believe most of these stories. Looks doctored too me

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Andyblaze: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Guy give me number make I chop..see free kitten u dey mumu...btw where is the part she threatened to kill herself

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by JoBabs(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok... na minus one be that now...
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by eleko1: 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
U are a wicked guy undecided. Is that how to treat a lady undecided? U luk like a typical playa sad.u can't kal her mama. undecided? U dey do shakara abi undecided? Ur engagement nor stop u from pursing ur HND. GO AnD MARRY angry undecided grin ;*draw koboko angry*
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by DeTrickster(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
This story is funny! Your telling us ur side of the story to make her look bad. Your babe suspects you of cheating on her and wants to make sure your are with her for valentine so tell us the truth.
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by vicstar(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
u're in on a loooooonnnng tiiiin! lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Emac34: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
nigga the screenshots
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by kingofchess(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't believe this dude. u ain't telling us d actual truth.
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Iamlordgee(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided Ihe nkea dikwa egwu ! lol and you've turned to Ben Johnson, ina-agbazi oso , hahahaha.

kedu kwanu the screenshot ?
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by cruzita(f): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided I'm I suppose to believe this?
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Smartguy001(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
OP ur story ain't straight mehn...screen shot we no see, threatened to kill herself how...? who is dis kid wit data n fone again... grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Monalisa185(f): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:
sorry bro, I don't believe most of these stories. Looks doctored too me

everything is doctored to you, medicine, you no read...I tire ooo tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Tee99(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
and I been don watch this film o! MRS SOMEBODY grin
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Ask4delaw(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Before God and man I'm saying the truth, truly she is a beautiful girl but her desperation is a turn off for me, she is so so caring, but I feel she is doing that because of what she wants, she gives me money, she once gave me her atm for her allowee account for me to be taking money from it, she promised to even bear all the expenses for the ceremony, promised to get an apartment for both of us, bought me gift on my birthday, but I didn't buy for her, but I'm not sure if all these love is real or she is doing it cuz she really want to be Mrs, she tells me age is no longer on her side that by God's grace this year will not pass her by, she compare herself to her newly wedded friends, her pastor invited me I refused to go

Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by kirchofff(m): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
All dis cum cum cum don tire me o, as if u guys are having multiple orgasms
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Jadekitana(f): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Please be very careful. This lady is extremely desperate and disgracing us females undecided what is the meaning of this? Haba

1 Like

Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Ask4delaw(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2016
eleko1:
U are a wicked guy undecided. Is that how to treat a lady undecided? U luk like a typical playa sad.u can't kal her mama. undecided? U dey do shakara abi undecided? Ur engagement nor stop u from pursing ur HND. GO AnD MARRY angry undecided grin ;*draw koboko angry*
This is not shakara I was only letting her know I'm not interested
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Ask4delaw(m): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
Please be very careful. This lady is extremely desperate and disgracing us females undecided what is the meaning of this? Haba
Seriously speaking, I'm so fucking scared, what should I do to solve this amicably?
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Flexherbal(m): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2016
Maybe you have used my product on her, before. Lol!
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by vizkiz: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

everything is doctored to you, medicine, you no read...I tire ooo tonguetongue

Na native doctor I wan become. I no need to dey waste time study medicine for school, na inside shrine for forest I go dey collect tutorials grin
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Ibroboss(m): 12:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Block her on whatsapp,block her number(s) from calling you,block her on telegram and now report her to GOD grin Oko-Iyawo wan run grin I swear na she you go marry last last grin
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by honeygirl17: 1:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Desperado
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Not new.
Happened to me before.
The reason you're telling us is what I don't know. undecided
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 31, 2016
Np: blessings - big Sean ft drake
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Ask4delaw:
I don't know where to start this my story from, we met on fb last year Feb, I travelled all the way to where she was serving in the eastern part to see her for the first time, few minutes after my arrival, she started checking my phone for all the conversations I had with any lady on bbm, whatsapp, fb e.t.c., at a point I collected my phone from her, she got angry, I ignored her. The following day, she started talking to me about traditional wedding preparations between us, I was shocked to hear that from someone I'm seeing for the first time. I told her I will be going back to school for my HND, she said that is too far for her, she can't wait for 2 years. She came back to lagos in june after her youth service, we continued the relationship, all she kept singing to my ears is the wedding introduction, and I made it known to her I wasn't ready for all these in so many ways (e.g I ignore her calls, she wants me to talk to her parents on phone but I refused, she wants to have my mum's contact, I refused, she doesn't know what I do for a living, I don't buy her gifts, I don't talk to her friends, she asked me to use her picture as dp on social media, I said no, I don't take her out e.t.c) but she wouldn't let me be. She has picked dates for the introduction herself about three times now, she first picked June 2015, later December 2015, now April, whenever she is making all these decisions, I would tell her not possible but she would insist, then I will keep mute, waiting for her to come and force me when the day comes. Many times she would come to my house uninvited after I already told her I wasn't home. I was now waiting for the day I will leave for school. 2 weeks ago, I started my HND programme in another state,I have not been answering her calls since I left lagos, we chatted this evening, now she is disturbing that she wants to come to know my place and I said no, please what should I do to let her know it is over between us? Checkout the screenshots
Seems you're not yet ready for marriage
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by macdon4all(m): 4:27am On Jan 31, 2016
As for the O.P wat are u feeling like? Fine boy or wetin? As for ur gal her English dey fear me undecided
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by macdon4all(m): 4:27am On Jan 31, 2016
As for the O.P wat are u feeling like? Fine boy or wetin? As for ur gal her English dey fear me undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! / Whatsapp Voice Chat Challenge / ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.