Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa (990 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by midolian(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
A former Kaduna State governor, Alhaji Balarabe Musa, has alleged that the claim by former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, that she is receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment in the UK was inspired by her fear of being probed by President Muhammadu Buhari, Daily Independent reports.

The Second-Republic governor wondered why Alison-Madueke never took ill throughout her tenure as Minister but suddenly became critically ill after the defeat of former President Goodluck Jonathan and the insistence of his successor, Buhari to probe and recover all looted funds.

He expressed optimism that there is no way the former Minister can escape the long arm of the law if found guilty, with the assurance given by the US, UK and other world powers to help Nigeria recover her looted funds.

According to Musa “How come she suddenly took ill when Buhari took over as president? She is trying to run away from justice but I strongly believe that she can’t evade it. Justice will definitely catch up with her, because right now, countries like the United States and the United Kingdom have promised the government of Nigeria that they will help us recover our stolen money stashed in their country”.

“If they are honest and sincere about doing that, it means it will make it easy for the federal government to get her back into the country to face justice”.

Musa, who is also a rights activist, pleaded with Western countries to stop harbouring any corrupt officials and be willing to repatriate them upon demand by the Nigerian government to answer questions about their stewardship while in office.

“They can’t say they will help Nigeria to recover stolen money but at the same time they will habour the suspects in their country or refuse to assist the federal government in bringing them to Nigeria to face justice,” he stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/03/fear-of-buharis-probe-caused-alison-maduekes-sudden-illness-balarabe-musa/
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by Katastrofy: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
nawaooo
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by Esdb3: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
I don't know why I read this guy's name as BalaRAPE musa every time. grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by INTROVERT(f): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
thats kinda mean
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by midolian(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Esdb3:
I don't know why I read this guy's name as BalaRAPE musa every time. grin
you must be a Timaya fan grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by DaGC(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Now this is just childish and st*pid undecided
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by Andyg: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
the fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by eleko1: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
She's only acting Up.She must vomit all the money she and the crook one Jona looted.No peace for the thieves undecided
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by BIGERBOY1: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Even this guy that is a staunch critic of Buhari?
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Refinery work dem say na Buhari
Light dhe dem say na Buhari
Good roads dem say na Buhari
Person sick dem don term am "fear of Buhari"
I just tire for dis zoo, nnamdi kalu pls come and fight for biafra make I join una
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by cleatoris: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
True talk.
But Balarabe Musa is as unstable as the wave of the sea.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by eleko1: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
TAN Wailers are welcome undecided
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by Mogidi: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
But why do our politician always go abroad for treatment?

Pix of terminally and perpetually ill Tinubu, the Jagaban of Sickness
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1881189_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by free2ryhme: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Well he is right
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I just tire for dis zoo, nnamdi kalu pls come and fight for biafra make I join una
you will roast

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Go ahead and probe GEJ make we rest and stop all this Masturbating.
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by Chiaka(f): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Selective Justice! what about the criminal cabals!
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Stop all this Sh*t online [s]
TadeDada:
you will roast
[/s]
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
TadeDada:
you will roast
Ur fada will roast instead
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by koboko69: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

DUNCE IF BOKO HARAM STRIKES TODAY NA BUHARI.....

BUT THE GOOD THINGS HAPPENING NOW NA JONATHAN.

WAILING HYPOCRITE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by midolian(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
koboko69:

DUNCE IF BOKO HARAM STRIKES TODAY NA BUHARI.....

BUT THE GOOD THINGS HAPPENING NOW NA JONATHAN.

WAILING HYPOCRITE!!!!
I tire o! No mind them joor grin
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
midolian:
I tire o! No mind them joor grin
Northerner take ur time oooo, abi u wan claim d race weh get many leaders?
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Go ahead and probe GEJ make we rest and stop all this Masturbating.
This is a strong critic of Buhari talking. Balarabe, I mean
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by omenka(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
How's life with Orubebe? cheesy
Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by midolian(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Northerner take ur time oooo, abi u wan claim d race weh get many leaders?
No vex sir grin Una problem sef too much. U guys blame buhari for everything, even the problems caused by GEJ..And u hate it when we praise Buhari for the things he deserve praise for. I no understand una kind of badbelle sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Buhari’s Probe Caused Alison-madueke’s Sudden Illness – Balarabe Musa by pharmagba: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We all know what President Buhari stands for.
Sadly, you don't know what Nnamdi Kalu stand for. What does Biafra stand for? Please be careful what you ask for and don't join a bandwagon based on ethnicity rather based clear progressive and consummate Godly reason.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Makes Good His Threat To Demolish The Houses Of Encroachers In Zaria / Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel, Food Suppliers - Dailytimes / Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.