Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! (840 Views)

The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by mubarak001(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hey guys,

You will not believe what I just experienced, I boarded a bus and I taught I was lucky to sit beside an exquisite damsel, very beautiful. In btw d trip, I ignited a chitchat and dt was it...after cracking some jokes and got her talking, c d butterflies in my stomach eh.

As if I hitted a jackpot, naso o...so I think she wanted to whisper something to my hearings or so, guys, una no go blif wetin I smell, if you perceive what I smelled from her hail, you'll know that Jesus is son of God...it stinks.

So naso woman hair dey smell bah...damn!
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by Delusiongirl20(f): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Maybe she has not taken care of her hair for so long or some liquid poured on her
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by Gurgle(f): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chai poor girl, hope she doesn't see this

or maybe she should see it, I dont know
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by chibwike(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yeah na so girls hair dey smell
Can we now now move on
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by chigoizie7(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bros, had to disembark from d bus half way to enter another bus. the smell is damn choking. + see as d lady dressed, so tushed, but the hair smell, ? Hmmm
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by chibwike(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:
Chai poor girl, hope she doesn't see this

or maybe she should see it, I dont know
[b] [/b]Lol
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by Gurgle(f): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
chibwike:
[b] [/b]Am confused here

well if she sees it she will know there is a problem with her hair, although she may feel embarrassed
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by misspicy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Its possible...Op pls describe d type of hair
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by Sparkles003(f): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
mubarak001:
Hey guys,

You will not believe what I just experienced, I boarded a bus and I taught I was lucky to sit beside an exquisite damsel, very beautiful. In btw d trip, I ignited a chitchat and dt was it...after cracking some jokes and got her talking, c d butterflies in my stomach eh.

As if I hitted a jackpot, naso o...so I think she wanted to whisper something to my hearings or so, guys, una no go blif wetin I smell, if you perceive what I smelled from her hail, you'll know that Jesus is son of God...it stinks.

So naso woman hair dey smell bah...damn!
Was it her natural hair or the weavon she had on?
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by Lovechyld101(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
LoL dirty girl I tell u it obviously a weave on and she has had it on for a while.
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by mubarak001(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Like seriously, am NT gud with female hair bt am sure it was a weavon. Nevertheless, while I was gisting my goons about dis, naso dem narrate thr own. Dt wan sef na natural hair...I think is all about hygiene and having someone to gif u feedbak about ur smell/odour.

Am sure she's a single babe, had it been she get bf, d guy go don inform her.

Is so common amongst single gals...frm research I think.
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by chibwike(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

well if she sees it she will know there is a problem with her hair, although she may feel embarrassed
Yeah, true
Re: Woman Hair Can Smell Sha! by Gurgle(f): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
mubarak001:
Like seriously, am NT gud with female hair bt am sure it was a weavon. Nevertheless, while I was gisting my goons about dis, naso dem narrate thr own. Dt wan sef na natural hair...I think is all about hygiene and having someone to gif u feedbak about ur smell/odour.

Am sure she's a single babe, had it been she get bf, d guy go don inform her.

Is so common amongst single gals...frm research I think.

If you wash the hair regularly and oil it, it cant do that

Just that she lost track of the hair that's all

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Good Idea For A Gal To Open Up? / 10 Things Never To Say To A Pregnant Woman / MTN Super Awoof, HURRY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.