Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Can I Bring This Lady Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Bring This Lady Back (1606 Views)

Ladies Bring This Into Marriage / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Jamesrock(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please Guys , I Need You Advice Concerning A Lady In My School.....
She Was Having A Powerful Crush On Me , But I Did Not Notice Her... Because Of My Ignorance, she even seduced me and did all sort of things 2 attract me, she cries when am with other ladies bt i was ignorant because of my academics. She Went Ahead To Tell My Brother.Before I GOT To Know.
But Now She's Fed Up... Please How Can I Bring Her Back coz am single and fed up of bin single...
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
It was just an infatuation.... dont blame yourself. let her go
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Lovechyld101(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Once a Lady loses interest it would be difficult to get her back.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Melahou(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
must you get her back?
why not leave things the way they are now
going back there is not a good idea
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by hertz9te(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
So the food looks better when it's cold to you
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by ronald4lif(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
First off, sincerely seek to discover and explore her heart, what she is passionate about, what makes her joyful and all the dreams which resonate deep within her heart secret chambers. Then, surrender your heart to pursuing those dreams.

The magic behind love and the way to every girl's heart is grand gestures. Being nice, caring and compliment her often but don't go overboard else you become clingy.

Seek to know what her worries are and how you can assist in meliorating any of her concerns. Build up trust and make her realize that you'd always be there and she can confides in you. All these depends on if she still have those spark she had for you in the past.

Be sweet and chat her up quite often as possible. Take her out for dinner whenever you can. In all you do just try to be yourself even though you're all out to impress her and if she doesn't agree to your advances for being you then she's not for you. All the best mate.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
First off, sincerely seek to discover and explore her heart, what she is passionate about, what makes her joyful and all the dreams which resonate deep within her heart secret chambers. Then, surrender your heart to pursuing those dreams.

The magic behind love and the way to every girl's heart is grand gestures. Being nice, caring and compliment her often but don't go overboard else you become clingy.

Seek to know what her worries are and how you can assist in meliorating any of her concerns. Build up trust and make her realize that you'd always be there and she can confides in you. All these depends on if she still have those spark she had for you in the past.

Be sweet and chat her up quite often as possible. Take her out for dinner whenever you can. In all you do just try to be yourself even though you're all out to impress her and if she doesn't agree to your advances for being you then she's not for you. All the best mate.

Damn.
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Jamesrock(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Xiadnat:

Damn.
DAMN" ABOUT WHAT
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by ronald4lif(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Xiadnat:

Damn.

Hey, long time. Busy calendar snatched you from us I guess.
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by B0RRUSSIA(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

undecided
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by xtervaganza(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lovechyld101:
Once a Lady loses interest it would be difficult to get her back.
says who?
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jamesrock:

DAMN" ABOUT WHAT

The reading was that orgasmic. embarassed
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

I dey oooooo. Just staying under the radar so to speak. undecided
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Secondary school love. We've all been there.

Maybe buy her goldspot and meat pie during long break. Or buy her puff puff.
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by IamLEGEND1: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Giv me a secs
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by akwemose: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jamesrock:
Please Guys , I Need You Advice Concerning A Lady In My School.....
She Was Having A Powerful Crush On Me , But I Did Not Notice Her... Because Of My Ignorance, she even seduced me and did all sort of things 2 attract me, she cries when am with other ladies bt i was ignorant because of my academics. She Went Ahead To Tell My Brother.Before I GOT To Know.
But Now She's Fed Up... Please How Can I Bring Her Back coz am single and fed up of bin single...
You can imagine...its cos u are fed up of being single...you now want her cos she looks like ur only option at the moment...please leave her alone and go find somethng to do with yourself...
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Jamesrock(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
ahsekeena:
Secondary school love. We've all been there.

Maybe buy her goldspot and meat pie during long break. Or buy her puff puff.
Am a 300 level medical studnt
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Jamesrock:
Am a 300 level medical studnt

I can only imagine a secondary school girl and boy being in this situation. Sorry,like I said, buy her goldspot and meat pie
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Jamesrock(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

I can only imagine a secondary school girl and boy being in this situation. Sorry,like I said, buy her goldspot and meat pie
We are different... we dnt think alike... And 4rm ur write up, i cn c dt ure old coz goldberg has bin extinted
Re: How Can I Bring This Lady Back by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Xiadnat:

I dey oooooo. Just staying under the radar so to speak. undecided
Like seriously? shocked shocked shocked You fit speak pidgin?

(1) (Reply)

My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship / Happy Birthday Wristbangle / Am Joy I Need Bbm Friends Add Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.