Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome (100921 Views)

She Bluntly Told Me She Masturbate / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by vickie1900(f): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2015
yori:
Nigerians and how they condemn other people.....

Tell me, whats wrong with playing with urself....how does that make her possessed? Which one of you have never masturbated before?

Even the narrator has......please don't lie!

She prefers toys...so what?! Would you rather she goes around to shag any tom, dick, and harry she meets at the camp....or MR narrator prefers to be the only one to shag her all the time until he gets tired and moves along....the poor girl is just taking precautionary measures....and making herself happy...what is wrong with that?!

I read all the comments here and I just shake my head....YOU LOTS ARE JUST FUCKING HYPOCRITES! LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!

If u don't like her masturbating then move along....soo many MEN out there who likes their women masturbating in front of them and it fucking turns them on!!!!

You have come here now to condemn a girl for no reason at all....acting like you be saint when ur not.... angry angry angry

IF her masturbating makes her possessed, what about u that go to her place all the time to fornicate...what does that make U?!!!!

You are the only one that made real sense to me, joh! The rest, are just pretenders and holier than thou!

1 Like

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2015
sinestro24:
some guys are like that as well,
Really?
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Bibings(f): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2015
She needs Christ in her life. She should giver her life completely to Jesus Christ. He is the solution she needs.
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:
Op do u want to hear the truth
Yes!
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by ndidibabe(f): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2015
JideJamez:
liar .....u never touch ur private parts before.......100% of women fondled and caress their breast while bathing undecided
You mean someone fondles her breast while bathing. Isn't that even supposed to be painful than enjoyed. Anyway, even if you do not have a sisters, you have a mother. Enough of this disrespect to women. Remember, when you say 100 percent, your mum is inclusive. Ask her if she fondled her breast this morning while taking her bath.

2 Likes

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by sats: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2015
masturbation destroying lives since the days of sodom and gomora, you think you can control it, you cant, just like any drug addict, you need intervention to break free, from above and your fellow humans who have been through that path ... masturbation will ruin you
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Revolva(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Lord some girls r freaks o
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by josite: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2015
all this because she allowed you into her privacy.Even before all this exposition ,you conduct towards her must have been lees flattering.she is a corper and not in a hurry to adjust to your world.Does that calls for exposition of her life,why dont you come here to expose a part of your own life or ar you doing all things right in your own life.?.like it or not she wants to masturbate,she prefer masturbate and that is her choice,you can go the police station?.For all i care she might be the next GO of redeemer cus daddy go even said the person to take over from him is not even born again yet.
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by iamsholex(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2015
want to buy a new smartphone?. Get the best deal on #konga.com today.you can get a white #samsung galaxy s4 for as low as 70k,#blackberry z10 for 43,600, #nokia lumia 520 for 21k, #bb curve 7 for 21k #iphone 5s for just 120k...you can only get this type of offer on Nigeria's no 1 online shopping mall #konga...buy on konga today click on the link above and you shall share the testimony..You can check the link on my signature.Also,you have the choice of paying on delivery
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by eazydon(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Nnemuka:
At a point i swore masturbation was not for me but i guess as time went by things changed.

Lol! Open confession!
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by josite: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2015
ndidibabe:
You mean someone fondles her breast while bathing. Isn't that even supposed to be painful than enjoyed. Anyway, even if you do not have a sisters, you have a mother. Enough of this disrespect to women. Remember, when you say 100 percent, your mum is inclusive. Ask her if she fondled her breast this morning while taking her bath.

what is really bad in what he has said and who tells you that handling breast is painful.you fell into the same error like him because not all women fondles every day and not all women finds the handling painful.how are u today?
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

yup. it is that bad some cant come even during sex unless they self-service
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by favourmic(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2015
ndidibabe:
I have never and will never masturbate. I don't know where you got this your statistics.

She is very right, all ladies of now a days do that, might not be all time
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by pneumaticos(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:

And prayercheesy

If you an expert,

You can start a blog on it,

Willing to contribute content too
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by favourmic(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in masturbating at all still far better than messing up and down, too much of it is not Good that all
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by misspicy(f): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2015
pneumaticos:

If you an expert,
You can start a blog on it,
Willing to contribute content too
I dnt know how to start a blog embarassed
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Diddy58(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=proxillin post=36564109]

Done wetin ?

You wont understand. Its addiction.

Addiction cant be fought easily.

Give me her contact and I will prove to her that I will do more that.....
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by norame(f): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2015
She really need a guy that can satisfy her well...there are guys that are good at that and before she could know all her s*x objects will start fading away and she will start singing do re mi la fa........lol

May God help her sha!

1 Like

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by misspicy(f): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2015
nelandrewz:

Jeez! Like seriously? Am scared now.
Don't be,its not all virgins grin
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2015
It's funny that we Africans always point a finger at the devil at every instant sign of trouble. This woman can only be pleased by intimacy gadgets. She probably was mishandled in her first sex and never climaxed after then. What she and her bf need is a sex therapist and constant observation. She can fight this. And he also has to learn to please her like her toys do. He has to give her head jobs and stuff. Some women can't climax from just intercourse.
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Edigrows: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2015
grin this kind topic is wat keeps 80% members visit NL every f**kin blessed day

1 Like

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by pneumaticos(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:

I dnt know how to start a blog embarassed

It simple, as long as you can write

I could help in this regard,

The thing is most people are suffering from this thing but do not know how
To come out of it,
Most times they search the internet for solutions but they get infos from some foriegn sites that cannot really help them

1 Like

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ha.

I'm just saying the idea of sticking a finger or some other foreign object in there freaks me out.

The reason why they do it is to hit climax or orgasm, which most of them don't reach during sex, since most guys would just do theirs ejaculate and get the hell out..

it freaks u out until u try it.....trust me..... some don't start by inserting, they start by caressing the clittt....

but mrsphyno have u ever had an orgasm? if no try masturbafing.... *winks
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by TS2(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2015
proxillin:

1. She is always tired when home alone. She will just mast+urbate ni sha. I tried to ensure she is not home alone. But any opportunity she gets, she is doing her thing.

LOL!!! You don crase! She will just masturbate ni sha! LOL
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Chimeluv:
She will gradually overcome it when she gets busy and focus her mind and energy on productive things. I doubt if she is actually doing it everyday cos red flag days normally kills a lady's mood for such thing....

What do you mean by "Red Flag"¿
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by seangy4konji: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2015
You say??

I love watching girls masturbate...

But first make i go find money first.
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by shut(f): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Hahaha this is interesting
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2015
LaDivva:

It's the guy that holds a lady in this time

I want to be as badshocked as you are,with vast knowledge on sexual issues grin....Can i be your student
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2015
hardbody:

I know a young girl into it. There is nothing i havent done to help her. She even admits she wants to stop but i am not seeing any effort. She will call me from the blues to say she just came....

hehehehehe.....this one funny die.....

(phone rings at 2am)

(guy sleepily picks up phone grumbling) : who be this sef wey no go let person sleep, e better be that man wey wan pay me o...

guy : hello (croaky voice)

(other end of phone)
girl : hi, I JUST CAME

hangs up......

crazy ..hardbody I swear she needs prayer and fasting for mount Kilimanjaro!

1 Like

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by justicejay(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2015
Kayydon007:
Sincerely I love this write up. I started masturbating when I was like 18 yrs old just because I heard a friend saying his brother does it with some cream or soap in my secondary school days trust me I hot so used to it that at a point I discover my skin pilling off and it hurts then I started praying to God for stop. Doe my penis increased in size and each time I go for sx I last longer but the truth is one needs serious prayer and full determination to quit the addiction. I know a girl who deflowered her self in the act of masturbating she really wants to stop but it's so hard mostly when she's home alone may God help us all.
Sincerely, this is the story of my life. But with prayer and engaging myself in some activities like sport,joining some church activities, I overcome it.
But its not easy

1 Like

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by shut(f): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2015
yori:
Nigerians and how they condemn other people.....

Tell me, whats wrong with playing with urself....how does that make her possessed? Which one of you have never masturbated before?

Even the narrator has......please don't lie!

She prefers toys...so what?! Would you rather she goes around to shag any tom, dick, and harry she meets at the camp....or MR narrator prefers to be the only one to shag her all the time until he gets tired and moves along....the poor girl is just taking precautionary measures....and making herself happy...what is wrong with that?!

I read all the comments here and I just shake my head....YOU LOTS ARE JUST FUCKING HYPOCRITES! LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!

If u don't like her masturbating then move along....soo many MEN out there who likes their women masturbating in front of them and it fucking turns them on!!!!

You have come here now to condemn a girl for no reason at all....acting like you be saint when ur not.... angry angry angry

IF her masturbating makes her possessed, what about u that go to her place all the time to fornicate...what does that make U?!!!!

thanks love,you deserve a kiss cheesy
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2015
seangy4konji:
You say??

I love watching girls masturbate...

But first make i go find money first.

Yea, I know some guys that would like her that way.... but I guess its male masturbators that would enjoy watching.....guy u be VAN member?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.