Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Timaya Gets Rihanna To Dance To His Music (WATCH VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Gets Rihanna To Dance To His Music (WATCH VIDEO) (451 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) / 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Gets Rihanna To Dance To His Music (WATCH VIDEO) by 247naijagossip(f): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EfWNUH_DOpU/Vb9OUKD6DNI/AAAAAAAGGkk/Zb8VqwwjEx8/s1600/3.png[/img]
Timaya made his way to Barbados and while he was performing, guess who was seriously stepping and dancing to his music? Rihanna herself!
It's always nice and very heartwarming to see our Nigerian artistes getting such love and support from international acts. Watch the video below:

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr5Cg0LnokU here[/url]
Re: Timaya Gets Rihanna To Dance To His Music (WATCH VIDEO) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
So how should it affect our lives?

If this thing make front Page, I go vex o. Because there are better topics that is supposed to have made front page.

And no one should ask me any silly reason of why I commented. angry

(1) (Reply)

Loose Skin Option: New Wonder Cream / Am A Gentle Lady Looking For A Gentle Man For A Serious Relationship / Femi Fani-kayode’s Shocking Secrets Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.