Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ford Edge Cracking Noise At Cold Start. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Edge Cracking Noise At Cold Start. (1598 Views)

RX300 Rattling Noise At Cold Start. Need Help / My Corolla Sports 04 Makes Noise At 60km / 09 Corolla Noisy Cold Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford Edge Cracking Noise At Cold Start. by Femtopford(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
The use of any other engine oil aside Motorcraft recommended synthetic will damage the vvt assembly of the engine. This will Result to : 1 cracking notice at cold start 2 alteration in timing 3 tapping sound at idle running, 4 erratic running. 5 engine malfunction light displays. 6 reduction in power output. 7 premature engine water.
Re: Ford Edge Cracking Noise At Cold Start. by sultaan(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
So can you give all a source on the information or was that from a personal experience
Re: Ford Edge Cracking Noise At Cold Start. by Femtopford(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
It was my series of experience on Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars acquired from Brisco Ford motors, Coscharis motors and incorporation of Femtopford/Motorcraft manufacturer
Re: Ford Edge Cracking Noise At Cold Start. by DECOtech(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Ford Edge Cracking Noise At Cold Start. by Femtopford(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Yes, that's Ford cars for u. Very strong, high durability and comfortable ride while u obey the manufacturer specification. The dream of every car owners. Thanks Deco tech.
Re: Ford Edge Cracking Noise At Cold Start. by purespikes: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
When you have this cracking notice at cold start, what's the remedy? I am about to purchase a 2015 Ford Explorer with the single problem of cracking notice at Cold start. Do I really have to replace the engine or that sound can be remedied? That's the only problem with the vehicle and the seller is honest enough to tell me this issue. Please reply fast because I need to make a decision.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Engine Refused Start After Crackshaft Was Changed / Gazzuzz And Co.. Help Me Understand This / Car Not Accelerating Wen Ac Is On And Fan Not Working Wen Engine Is Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.