Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,020 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland (30718 Views)

List Best Military Organized Crime Inclined Story You Have Read On Nairaland / M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever / The Best Books You Have Ever Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
crislyn:
Unfulfilled Promise and Letting go by AudreyTimms. All the stories written by Domawoleye. I miss them...you guys should plz come back.
. Thanks a lot for the mention Crislyn. I quite appreciate. I will come back soon. Its just time constraint.
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by crislyn(f): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
DOMAWOLEYE:
. Thanks a lot for the mention Crislyn. I quite appreciate. I will come back soon. Its just time constraint.
It's good to hear from you. Glad you ok and I'd be waiting patiently.
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Dranoid: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
All of Mynd44's stories
The tri-paternal son
Guardians: rise of powers that be
Also, Hero - smartestpopqueen
Memoirs of blood and steel - Apollux
These stories are the BOMB!
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Therock5555(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
Godwinfury:
Countless —Theblessedman.
Bloodline 1&2 —Ironkurtain.
All stories by Flow1759.
The preacher's son —Therock5555.
Beauty and the mechanic —Shewrites.
All in a circle —D9ty7

Wedone sir

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
crislyn:

It's good to hear from you. Glad you ok and I'd be waiting patiently.
Pls let's link on fb or Instagram. Dominic Awoleye on fb. Domawoleyeauthor on IG.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by labelle123(f): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Take me as i am by prettyspicy To love and hate by marieanada Red Ashes by chumzypinky
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by fertilewomb: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
All stories by Royver and souloho19

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Elviswifey1(f): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2018
olowookerekemi:
i really lik MY HUSBAND written by flakkygurl
yeah nice story but she didn't complete it,don't know what happened or did she finish it somewhere else link pls
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Eberechi24(f): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chance to love. have forgotten the name of writer

Delayed diagnosis by soul

Tarasha by Oyinprince

There and back on time

PPA by MaziOmenko

Red ash and tradition by chumzypimky

All in circle

Black maria by Larrysun

all Tiffany's stories (sad I couldn't meet up to read the ends)

flow1759's stories

To love and to hate

Wrong Number

bloodline

av read so many stories here unfortunately, av forgotten some while I can even recall most writer's names.

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by marvel15(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2018
madly in love and beauty and the mechanic
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Evathyst(f): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2018
Eberechi24:

Chance to love. have forgotten the name of writer

Delayed diagnosis by soul

Tarasha by Oyinprince

There and back on time

PPA by MaziOmenko

Red ash and tradition by chumzypimky

All in circle

Black maria by Larrysun

all Tiffany's stories (sad I couldn't meet up to read the ends)

flow1759's stories

To love and to hate

Wrong Number

bloodline

av read so many stories here unfortunately, av forgotten some while I can even recall most writer's names.

Please can you help me with the link to 'All in a circle'.

Also, if you have the link to other interesting stories that dwells on love, romance & sex, I'll greatly appreciate. Things have been a bit somehow for me these days, make I no go die of boredom. sad

Help a Sister!
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by sheba222(f): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2023
PPA by mazi
Black Maria by Larrysun
Reluctant bride by Tiffany
Unfulfilled promise by Andrey timms
The devil wears okrika
Chocolate and sushi by glow
I don forget sum.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by sweetonugbu: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Ff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / Which Is Your Best Nigerian Novel? / The 130 Titles Of The Pacesetters Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.