Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption (53061 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by ogaontop(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Annunaki:

Where is the swag If you see obama wetin you go talk?
Pls try nd compare with your clueless otuoke ex pres., the results will astonish you!
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by SirBlack999(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
SammieLowkey:
as in eh..d babe jst rob me 4 broad day light
That's how she rolls
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by hajhud: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
I don't think GMB is that rude. The man was properly trying to explain something to baba.
that is it , I think d man is trying to explain something to PMB.
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by kenoz(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
guesses

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
guesses

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by kenoz(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by AhmadMind: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
true,,,,GMB

barcanista:
The man be like one of these political contractors
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by shilexworldsexy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Baba dey look am say u tink say u smart abii, na me u use juju for hand wey u wan use am shake me so that I no go prosecute Goodluck and him thieves , baba look am say u too small go tell u boss say u meet me for house......
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by enitey(f): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
I think the man was trying to explain something
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by zingov: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin grin angry
tkcosby02:
Yeahh
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
What is hilarious about bad manners? Or didn't your teachers teach you "civility" ?
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by bidex(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Splashme:
The man is explaining a point . . . not extending a handshake.
Hope this too won't fly to home page

#Ayamtired of all these pictures, pictures and no action - I have been buying fuel for
between 100 - 130 naira since this man took over two months ago
No who escalated d price? the old man is cleaning their mess first. after that, all will be sorted out I believe
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by Esumai(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
I'm sure that's Gov. Wike wearing that Suit...
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by christinie(f): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
I don't think GMB is that rude. The man was properly trying to explain something to baba.
properly or probably?
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by Kazrem(m): 2:57am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
You be "wintch" . Over 3ftc now
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by chubbymax(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Lol cheesycheesy
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by jerrymej(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Naija's can Conclude!!! Hmmm.
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Spybradd:

@sammieLowkey....you too,, lolllllllll...grin

The man thot that since hes wearing suit he must be Obama, but PMB sabi say suit pass suit. cheesy
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Splashme:
The man is explaining a point . . . not extending a handshake.
Hope this too won't fly to home page

#Ayamtired of all these pictures, pictures and no action - I have been buying fuel for
between 100 - 130 naira since this man took over two months ago

wetin, is the cause of it, dont you know where nnpc stations are located? when your inlaw was in power what did he do apart from dowloading baduck on this country ?? grin
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by Vicktorray: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2015
This wasn't a hand shake gesture........ He was explaining something obviously.
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by Dexema(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2015
SammieLowkey:
Lol..
Baba: you wash dat hand wen u finsih 4 toilet?
The man: Ermmm.. I.. Uh...
Baba: *shaking his head* hmmn! dis 1 na Pig faah.. Em mouth odour sef no be here..
by d way the poster above me is using 7G.. I swear down
LWKM....lol exactly what I had in mind OR
Man: Hello Mr president
PMB: Did you just remove that hand from ur nose?

1 Like

Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by neocortex: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2015
ogaontop:
President with swag!

Swag is when Buhari belittles everyone around him ?
Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by 2dillu2(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Annunaki:

Where is the swag If you see obama wetin you go talk?
badass here is a pic for you

Re: See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
ITK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.