Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta (3700 Views)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / PHOTONEWS: SP Bukolasaraki And His Deputy ike Ekweremadu Arriving Court / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by kennydee05(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Bollove:
Kwara state Airport is an International Airport ... a basic two pupil studying social studies would know this !!! ... Keep your bigotry to yourself !!!

How many citizens of Kwara queued at mandate for food and Ankara , if you are truly Kwaran, have your parents or any member of your family been to mandate to collect "Sara" before , if not why generalising

Kwara is not the state with the lowest IGR in Nigeria .... check the NBS website/office for clues .....

Kwara aviation benefit Kwarans by giving opportunity to Kwarans, Nigerians and African at large to enrol their children who wants career development in Aviation to get trained and well tutored. Kwara aviation college is one of the best in Nigeria if not the best...... Also, It is a pride of all Kwarans who ain't suffering from bigotry and who want her Kwara state to progress .....

The revenue from aviation college is also contributory to IGR , go back to school !!! Look dude, Don't use terms you don't understand because fom your postulations, it is either you are half-baked graduate or an astute bigot hiding far away in Lagos claiming "omo eko"......... What do you understand by " Direct and socio- economic effect of government programmes"

Your brain can't processed The significant implication of aviation school nor an academy not even a bridge !!!

So because you are a poor brat, Government programmes should be all about you ..... Aviation school ain't for everybody in the first place ...... if you don't have the requirement, you have to go and get it !!!
I am only chatting with you cuz I gat ur time ni fa !!!
International Airport my foot...
Hey how many international flight are taking off on daily basis? It only serve the function of local flight e.g overland and chatter for umrah and Hajj.

We are not poor and we are not rich but thank God for meeting our needs always...

For bringing my parents into the discussion God will punish and make you and every member of your family to fall victim of bad governance in Kwara State...
Defend the incident of innocent people dying in Mandate?

I didn't say Kwara has the lowest IGR, I said it has one of the lowest. Argue that, hunn! Get your clueless and rotten brain updated....

With the IGR generated from Aviation College, tell me how it has reposition Kwara on the national economy? International Aviation College is a sham.

Your delusionism has only be giving you low level of thinking because if not so within 2 hours you have giving me two environmental name, first local Omu-Aran boy, secondly Omo Eko.....

Useless Saraki stool teach me what socio-economic means...

Go and yell you paymaster that nemesis will soon catch up with you all....useless son of a cum dumpster and tosspot.
Off to work tomorrow, don't expect me to drag Internet with you because that is where u are earning your cursed income from to feed your shirt fucker family....
Saraki cum chugger
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Bollove: 5:18am On Aug 04, 2015
kennydee05:

International Airport my foot...
Hey how many international flight are taking off on daily basis? It only serve the function of local flight e.g overland and chatter for umrah and Hajj.

We are not poor and we are not rich but thank God for meeting our needs always...

For bringing my parents into the discussion God will punish and make you and every member of your family to fall victim of bad governance in Kwara State...
Defend the incident of innocent people dying in Mandate?

I didn't say Kwara has the lowest IGR, I said it has one of the lowest. Argue that, hunn! Get your clueless and rotten brain updated....

With the IGR generated from Aviation College, tell me how it has reposition Kwara on the national economy? International Aviation College is a sham.

Your delusionism has only be giving you low level of thinking because if not so within 2 hours you have giving me two environmental name, first local Omu-Aran boy, secondly Omo Eko.....

Useless Saraki stool teach me what socio-economic means...

Go and yell you paymaster that nemesis will soon catch up with you all....useless son of a cum dumpster and tosspot.
Off to work tomorrow, don't expect me to drag Internet with you because that is where u are earning your cursed income from to feed your shirt fucker family....
Saraki cum chugger

You are ignorant and I have always known that. You see, don't allow the zeal of condemnation to denied you wisdom and knowledge ..... Everything I am saying can be academically and empirically confirmed !!!

Ilorin Airport is a cargo Airport and check the internet, it is an International Designated Airport , one of the few International Airport in Nigeria ..... No doubt MMIA, Lagos and NAIA, Abuja are the airport with the huge traffic and if you are educated (Not just passing through school), you would know why Lagos and Abuja ..... we also have International Airport in Kano and Portharcourt, No doubt ... Abuja and Lagos are the prominent due to Lagos being economic hub of Nigeria while Abuja being the Political hub !!!

I ain't insulting your parent you this Oro bush-boy and LagosDullard, when you tagged citizens of Kwara queueing up in mandate and I asked whether your parents being citizen of Kwara has ever queued up in mandate ? .....

Mandate is home to adherent of Saraki's political dynasty, People you see in mandate are politicians those old women and men, market women etc are politicians not just mere citizens, this is why I asked you not to include bigotry into your criticism because bigotry will blind you and rob you of basic knowledge, Imagine the argument is getting academic now and you are slippery already !!!

I remember that point in time you were condemning my grammar unfortunately you are the one with dearth of grasp of English I said "aviation college revenue is CONTRIBUTORY to IGR" .......

I am not just gonna teach you "social economic" .... You are ignorant in alot of things, lower IQ and unintelligent !!! Thus, there are trillions of things that would be straightened to you as you keep unleashing how much Foolishness you have in your reasoning faculty !!!

It is none of your business where I earned my income, I aint even gonna flinch if you think am a political jobber ..... You have many odd tissue in your brain therefore if you can't decipher my holistic submissions..... Na your wahala be that !!!

which useless job are you doing , Oniranu !!! As if to say na one main big deal job !!!

as for cursing me, I just wanna lol your curse cuz deep down you, you know what is battling you ....... Me and my family shall always be victim of good governance of Kwara state and always part of the winning team while you and your household will continue to suffer from the lapses of Government wherever ye are !!!

I see the light in government and we will contribute our quota to her development, anytime there is laspses, we launch constructive and evident criticism not just throwing tantrums and going for total condemnation !!!

As for your "we are not poor we are not rich hish" you are a fool OK !!! ..... who is asking you about the worth of your family, it is obvious where your folks are on the economic chain ...... What you are suffering from is Poverty of the Brain and I am here to put you straight, if you would allowed me !!!
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Bollove: 6:00am On Aug 04, 2015
solonazzy:

If u r nt in kwara state, u can't understand Wat we r saying.... I am a foreigner here, n I hav been to other states, I kno wen a state is suffering..... Ilorin is nt d state, it's just d capital, after ilorin, offa n omuaran, all other places in kwara state r nt worth staying in..I'm serving at gbu Gbu, 15mins b4 lafiagi..... Complete suferness..... D teachers in d Sch I teach wuld always complain n wen we tell dem to react at d polls, dey monitor dem to dat extent, dat who ever doesn't vote d party dey want wuld b sacked or salary seized.... Dey suffer n just can't complain...
Thanks very much for the constructive and evident criticism !!! You are of huge wisdom !!!
I am from Kwara and Offa precisely and the number one Opposition to Ilorin political Supremacy in Kwara state is OFFA, my town ........ we can match Ilorin toe to toe , call their bluff ......... infact , where the whole local governments fearlessly or willingly vote for even Olusola Saraki (The father) , my town we go side ways .... we have been in Opposition, we don't just oppose foolishly !!!

No doubt Kwara state has alot of challenges and one of which is Saraki overbearing influence on the "happenings" in the state ... GODFATHERISM should phase out completely in Kwara and Nigeria . Each and every leader must decide what they wanna do for their people without external influence......

Saraki had his way with Kwara independently but denying successors such freedom won't amount to significant development !!

The onus of this thread is Saraki's track record when he was the governor of Kwara State, I believe you weren't around as at then .... we may keep to the onus of the thread and whomsoever in disagreement can pick a point from the Op and refute such point , pragmatically !!!

My brother, Offa is your next stop after Ilorin .... kindly visit my town and enjoy yourself in Avalon Hotel or Awrab suites , you won't regret you do grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by kennydee05(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bollove:
You are ignorant and I have always known that. You see, don't allow the zeal of condemnation to denied you wisdom and knowledge ..... Everything I am saying can be academically and empirically confirmed !!!

Ilorin Airport is a cargo Airport and check the internet, it is an International Designated Airport , one of the few International Airport in Nigeria ..... No doubt MMIA, Lagos and NAIA, Abuja are the airport with the huge traffic and if you are educated (Not just passing through school), you would know why Lagos and Abuja ..... we also have International Airport in Kano and Portharcourt, No doubt ... Abuja and Lagos are the prominent due to Lagos being economic hub of Nigeria while Abuja being the Political hub !!!

I ain't insulting your parent you this Oro bush-boy and LagosDullard, when you tagged citizens of Kwara queueing up in mandate and I asked whether your parents being citizen of Kwara has ever queued up in mandate ? .....

Mandate is home to adherent of Saraki's political dynasty, People you see in mandate are politicians those old women and men, market women etc are politicians not just mere citizens, this is why I asked you not to include bigotry into your criticism because bigotry will blind you and rob you of basic knowledge, Imagine the argument is getting academic now and you are slippery already !!!

I remember that point in time you were condemning my grammar unfortunately you are the one with dearth of grasp of English I said "aviation college revenue is CONTRIBUTORY to IGR" .......

I am not just gonna teach you "social economic" .... You are ignorant in alot of things, lower IQ and unintelligent !!! Thus, there are trillions of things that would be straightened to you as you keep unleashing how much Foolishness you have in your reasoning faculty !!!

It is none of your business where I earned my income, I aint even gonna flinch if you think am a political jobber ..... You have many odd tissue in your brain therefore if you can't decipher my holistic submissions..... Na your wahala be that !!!

which useless job are you doing , Oniranu !!! As if to say na one main big deal job !!!

as for cursing me, I just wanna lol your curse cuz deep down you, you know what is battling you ....... Me and my family shall always be victim of good governance of Kwara state and always part of the winning team while you and your household will continue to suffer from the lapses of Government wherever ye are !!!

I see the light in government and we will contribute our quota to her development, anytime there is laspses, we launch constructive and evident criticism not just throwing tantrums and going for total condemnation !!!

As for your "we are not poor we are not rich hish" you are a fool OK !!! ..... who is asking you about the worth of your family, it is obvious where your folks are on the economic chain ...... What you are suffering from is Poverty of the Brain and I am here to put you straight, if you would allowed me !!!
You are such a useless and senseless personality that has been paid for defending visionless projects accomplished by vision man. An not surprise because your brain has been infected with pride that is why u are taking pleasure in celebrating mediocrity.
I have chose to ignore you because you are a product of propaganda
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Bollove: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennydee05:

You are such a useless and senseless personality that has been paid for defending visionless projects accomplished by vision man. An not surprise because your brain has been infected with pride that is why u are taking pleasure in celebrating mediocrity.
I have chose to ignore you because you are a product of propaganda
Pick my points and refute them !!!
FuckOff if you can't !! .... mumu, Any body who is airing view for or against other persons is paid to do so !!!

Ur wahala
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by kennydee05(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bollove:
Pick my points and refute them !!!
FuckOff if you can't !! .... mumu, Any body who is airing view for or against other persons is paid to do so !!!

Ur wahala
On many occasions I have busted your propaganda.

Let me ask you this question, why are you just raising propaganda article for a personality that has left the affair of governing a state since 2011?

Check around, many Governors he left office together with have moved on with their life, they aren't living in past and mediocre glory again. No wonder EFCC Is still after Mrs Toyin Saraki 4 years after living office

You see no reason to commend the present Governor, yet you are praising your pay master listing yeye project as achievement...
You can continue wailing because that is what you are paid to do.... (80% of your post on Nairaland is in defence of Saraki)
Saraki ass licker
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Bollove: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennydee05:

On many occasions I have busted your propaganda.

Let me ask you this question, why are you just raising propaganda article for a personality that has left the affair of governing a state since 2011?

Check around many Governors he left office together with have moves ahead, they aren't living in past and mediocrity glory again.

You see no reason to commend the present Governor, yet you are pressing your pay master listing yeye project as achievement...
You can continue wailing because that is what you are paid to do.... (80% of your post on Nairaland is in defence of Saraki)
Saraki ass licker
You are the one bringing the criticism against Saraki and as an erudite and academic that I am, this thread is limited to Saraki so our point of discourse is also expected to be limited to him .... Reason why I won't mention Megida unless debate lead to him !!!

Yes, as a Kwaran on Nairaland, I felt challenged on the need to support the Senate Presidency of a fellow KWARAN and promote the success of his administration while criticising her(Senate) backlashes constructively but peeps like you (an Oro bastard) on Nairaland that are hell bent to render Saraki's leadership unpopular ...... No we ain't gonna allow that, the same way we won't allow PDPist to render Buhari's Administration useless !!

If you ain't extremely stu..pid...... You would have decipher my stand !! ..... oh yeah !!! .....I only reduced myself to your level of reasoning just to call ur senseless hearsay out ......

You even have time to check out my profile and read my posts to arrive at your 80%, I never bothered to check urs because You ain't important beyond this thread !!!
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by kennydee05(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bollove:
You are the one bringing the criticism against Saraki and as an erudite and academic that I am, this thread is limited to Saraki so our point of discourse is also expected to be limited to him .... Reason why I won't mention Megida unless debate lead to him !!!

Yes, as a Kwaran on Nairaland, I felt challenged on the need to support the Senate Presidency of a fellow KWARAN and promote the success of his administration while criticising her backlashes constructively but peeps like you (an Oro bastard) on Nairaland that are hell bent to render Saraki's leadership unpopular ...... No we ain't gonna allow that, the same way we won't allow PDPist to render Buhari's Administration useless !!

If you ain't extremely stu..pid...... You would have decipher my stand !! ..... oh yeah !!! .....I only reduced myself to your level of reasoning just to call ur senseless hearsay out ......

You even have time to check out my profile and read my posts to arrive at your 80%, I never bothered to check urs because You ain't important beyond this thread !!!

Which useless reputation do u think you have in promoting a corrupt politician (a typical Offa boi always boastful on emptiness) ?
Nobody has giving credence to your posts since yesterday.... yeahhh... Because they are full of deceits and lies.

Oga am not a tribal/religion scumbag. Yeah am a bastard Oro boy just as you have also called me Omu-Aran bush boy. At least Oro people are not claiming another people property (land) like your saucy and lippy Offa. And will don't engage in communal crisis in claiming what does not belong to us like your useless Offa.

My last response for you on this thread, I don't support mediocrity I support good governance. Get off my mention at least you have tried in exposing yourself of being tribal bias at the expense of good governance and merit.

The picture below is still relevant for you, useless advocate of mediocre

Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Bollove: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennydee05:

Which useless reputation do u think you have in promoting a corrupt politician (a typical Offa boi always boastful on emptiness) ?
Nobody has giving credence to your posts since yesterday.... yeahhh... Because they are full of deceits and lies.

Oga am not a tribal/religion scumbag. Yeah am a bastard Oro boy just as you have also called me Omu-Aran bush boy. At least Oro people are not claiming another people property (land) like your saucy and lippy Offa. And will don't engage in communal crisis in claiming what does not belong to us like your useless Offa.

My last response for you on this thread, I don't support mediocrity I support good governance. Get off my mention at least you have tried in exposing yourself of being tribal bias at the expense of good governance and merit.
We Offa are what we are .... We have Pride , you should know that ... but it is not an empty pride .... When Peacock spread her wings and display her beautiful multicolor feather , only a mad person will claim she is ugly , is Okin Ugly, is her pride not worthy

Offa people are hardworking , very hardworking in all parameters. As for Erin issue .... no take panadol for other people's headache ... Erinle is even better off than Oro..... Offa is breathing Goodliness towards all her neighbour including Igbomina , hell yeah !!! .... Where in your whole Igbomina is compared to my town , huh

Lol , grin when Oro folks call OFFA useless, that is the highest level of insanity even your forefathers won't dare say that Nigbati won oo ya were !!!
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by kennydee05(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bollove:
We Offa are what we are .... We have Pride , you should know that ... but it is not an empty pride .... When Peacock spread her wings and display her beautiful multicolor feather , only a mad person will claim she is ugly , is Okin Ugly, is her pride not worthy

Offa people are hardworking , very hardworking in all parameters. As for Erin issue .... no take panadol for other people's headache ... Erinle is even better off than Oro..... Offa is breathing Goodliness towards all her neighbour including Igbomina , hell yeah !!! .... Where in your whole Igbomina is compared to my town , huh

Lol , grin when Oro folks call OFFA useless, that is the highest level of insanity even your forefathers won't dare say that Nigbati won oo ya were !!!
A typical Offa boy grin
Elenu comment on your forceful claim of Erin-Ile and Ijagbo land.
Useless imperialists
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Bollove: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennydee05:
A typical Offa boy grin Elenu
ehn ehn !!!
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Bollove: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennydee05:
A typical Offa boy grin Elenu comment on your forceful claim of Erin-Ile and Ijagbo land. Useless imperialists
Don't shift the thread !!! Create another thread to suit Offa-erin purpose and tagged me !!
Head wey go chop knock, if ihm wear cap , ihm must remove am !!!!
see you on that thread !!!
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by kennydee05(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bollove:
Don't shift the thread !!!
Create another thread to suit Offa-erin purpose and tagged me !!

Head wey go chop knock, if ihm wear cap , ihm must remove am !!!!

see you on that thread !!!
Enjoy yourself.... bye bye
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Happiness87(f): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
he LOOTED and pollooted kwara state.

Kwara state looks like a shit hole. Honestly.
name one governor that have not stolen funds before
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Omololu007(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Happiness87:
name one governor that have not stolen funds before
babatunde raji fashola
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Happiness87(f): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Omololu007:
babatunde raji fashola
hahahaha, you have been scammed, hahaha, just because Apc Lagos didn't have any strong opposition to expose his dealings besides lagosians don't pay attention to details anything, they read off Tinubu's media and TVc, they buy it.

hahaha, i laugh, you were scammed big time, eg Tinubu made more money from lagos state government than what he stole when he was the governor.

buhari is the only clean politician in Nigeria, well he's not even a politician, if not that Tinubu's used his image to project APC, buhari just wants to help Nigeria not because he's a politician
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Omololu007(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
hahahaha, you have been scammed, hahaha, just because Apc Lagos didn't have any strong opposition to expose his dealings besides lagosians don't pay attention to details anything, they read off Tinubu's media and TVc, they buy it.

hahaha, i laugh, you were scammed big time, eg Tinubu made more money from lagos state government than what he stole when he was the governor.

buhari is the only clean politician in Nigeria, well he's not even a politician, if not that Tinubu's used his image to project APC, buhari just wants to help Nigeria not because he's a politician
trash,so d pdp in lagos is not a strong opposition,alot of pple lik u dont know about politics,nah to just dey typ nonsense witout fact una know.....fashola didnt loot,if u dont lik dat,u r free to go to court
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Happiness87(f): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2015
Omololu007:
trash,so d pdp in lagos is not a strong opposition,alot of pple lik u dont know about politics,nah to just dey typ nonsense witout fact una know.....fashola didnt loot,if u dont lik dat,u r free to go to court
pls pass, I don't talk to Zombies, who are bigots and filled with hatred and pride.

you will never accept the truth because its APC, that is how Liar Mohammed and APC media stations have wired their listeners
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Omololu007(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
pls pass, I don't talk to Zombies, who are bigots and filled with hatred and pride.

you will never accept the truth because its APC, that is how Liar Mohammed and APC media stations have wired their listeners
u r not just a mumu,u are daft,,sittin in ur huse and sayin fashola looted..and also sayin pdp is a weak opposition party,can u now see u r daft
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Happiness87(f): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Omololu007:
u r not just a mumu,u are daft,,sittin in ur huse and sayin fashola looted..and also sayin pdp is a weak opposition party,can u now see u r daft
bigot, what are you doing??
i don't speak to unreasonable fellows, pls pass else you show me, evidence how PDP has posed as a strong opposition to APC since 1999, You have been licking TINUBU'S ASS, a man from osun state, hahaha, i pity those who claim to be owners of Lagos.

hahaha
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Omololu007(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
bigot, what are you doing??
i don't speak to unreasonable fellows, pls pass else you show me, evidence how PDP has posed as a strong opposition to APC since 1999, You have been licking TINUBU'S ASS, a man from osun state, hahaha, i pity those who claim to be owners of Lagos.

hahaha
i dont av tym for daft fools dat shout tinubu is corrupt yet cant go to court.lagosians are not complanin about d man from osun.....so move on
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Happiness87(f): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Omololu007:
i dont av tym for daft fools dat shout tinubu is corrupt yet cant go to court.lagosians are not complanin about d man from osun.....so move on
why Will you, when you have been hypnotized to a zombie, anyway your master says turn you turn.

who he says should be governor, or any post you accept ass lickers, idiotic bigots, come and prove how strong PDP is in Lagos!!!

see how daft you are
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Omololu007(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
why Will you, when you have been hypnotized to a zombie, anyway your master says turn you turn.

who he says should be governor, or any post you accept ass lickers, idiotic bigots, come and prove how strong PDP is in Lagos!!!

see how daft you are
k
Re: Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta by Omololu007(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2015
No tym for daft fools grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Waste Your Time On Appeal: Tonye Princewill Tells Governor Wike / The Most Wanted Nigerians For Crimes In The USA / President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.