Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

*** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* (6043 Views)

We Will Buy Cars On Your Behalf And Ship Them From The US Directly To You / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US / *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
We take pride in helping our customers through the process of buying, shipping, and preparing all the paperwork necessary for an easy registration process.

Also if needed we can help with locating the parts for the vehicle at our dealer discount (up to 40% off).

After all said and done you can have this car looking like new, savings thousands of Naira on a vehicle that you will enjoy driving.
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by rigarmortis: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
gabrielride:

Sir it's not my fault, the cost of duty is high.... left for the car... it's affordable

God bless your hustle bro, i am not against you biz, just saying the price is too much for ME, considering they are salvages.

I get where you are coming from.

Stay blessed.
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
I present you the cheapest ever.....

2011 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation

This RX350 comes well equipped with AWD, navigation system, reverse camera, Leather, power seats, power windows, power locks, ABS break system, automatic transmission, cd audio system, cruise control, air conditioning and much much more.

Price 1.8m

We can help with locating the parts for the vehicle at our dealer discount (up to 40% off).

Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
After all said and done you can have this car looking like new, savings thousands of naira on a vehicle that you will enjoy driving.
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
This Lexus Drives Perfectly well

Engine is in Good shape

Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Very low Mileage

Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
As you can see from the 50+ photos this RX350 was involved in an accident. The hit was to the front, and the main parts the car will need is a hood, front bumper, left fender, right fender, Right headlight, left headlight
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is a rare opportunity to own a 2011 Lexus RX350 for a fraction of the price. Don't miss this opportunity to save thousands.
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin grin
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
This vehicle has been verified and sworn to having the correct mileage. Clean smell throughout

Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
All-Wheel Drive grin grin
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good day every one, hope your day is going smoothly
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
gabrielride:
We take pride in helping our customers through the process of buying, shipping, and preparing all the paperwork necessary for an easy registration process.

Also if needed we can help with locating the parts for the vehicle at our dealer discount (up to 40% off).

After all said and done you can have this car looking like new, savings thousands of Naira on a vehicle that you will enjoy driving.
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Let us get you the best for LESS
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by ikush(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2015
It would be nice to give us the quote that would fix this car. 1.8m include clearing right?
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2015
ikush:
It would be nice to give us the quote that would fix this car. 1.8m include clearing right?

Yes including clearing..... i can't give out quote for fixing here, write me an email and i will give you the break down of things needed to get this baby in shape

Thank you sir
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by HOTARIO(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2015
gabrielride:

Yes including clearing..... i can't give out quote for fixing here, write me an email and i will give you the break down of things needed to get this baby in shape

Thank you sir

I was following this without issues until the post with the 2011 rx350 for #1,800,000 including Clearing. Now I got kinda confused because I had paid 1.3mm to clear a 2011 Pilot (if you think it is high, let's even say I get a good deal to clear the Rx at N800k), that leaves me with #1mm, if I ship at $1000, that's N230k+ which leaves me with N770k, which is approximately $3500 at current rates, for purchase, fees and ground transport to port. For 2011 Rx350 which runs and drives, I'm wondering how that works. Just curious and confused.
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
HOTARIO:

I was following this without issues until the post with the 2011 rx350 for #1,800,000 including Clearing. Now I got kinda confused because I had paid 1.3mm to clear a 2011 Pilot (if you think it is high, let's even say I get a good deal to clear the Rx at N800k), that leaves me with #1mm, if I ship at $1000, that's N230k+ which leaves me with N770k, which is approximately $3500 at current rates, for purchase, fees and ground transport to port. For 2011 Rx350 which runs and drives, I'm wondering how that works. Just curious and confused.

Sir you are almost correct but we charging an extra 1.9m to get it fixed, that's where we get our profit... I believe you understand now, this is why we insist on fixing them here.... It's a business strategy

Thanks.....
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2015
gabrielride:

Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2015
gabrielride:
Goodmorning Every one here.... Visit us today let's help you get that your choice car
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
If you have any questions, you can count on my assistance and I will be more than glad to answer all your questions.
I can be reached during my regular business hours in the following way:

- BBM: 2B8DA329
- Email: gabcheapcars@gmail.com
- Phone: +1 9406043722
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by HOTARIO(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabrielride:

Sir you are almost correct but we charging an extra 1.9m to get it fixed, that's where we get our profit... I believe you understand now, this is why we insist on fixing them here.... It's a business strategy

Thanks.....

Hmmm....#1.8mm to buy, ship and clear, and #1.9mm to repair. Both sums are mind blowing I must say. Just my thoughts though
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielrides: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
HOTARIO:

Hmmm....#1.8mm to buy, ship and clear, and #1.9mm to repair. Both sums are mind blowing I must say. Just my thoughts though

Bro this is an Rx350 not Rx330 the cost in the market is high, due to the duty we pay, its not my fault oooo
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielrides: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabrielride:
Let us get you the best for LESS
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielrides: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabrielride:
We Insist You Visit Our Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us

OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA

Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by cashful(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabrielride:

Thanks.....

Is the total cost 3.7M ?

Or 1.8 + 0.1 =1.9

If its 1.9m are you saying this amount covers (i.) cost of the vehicle, (ii) cost of repairs, (iii) shipment cost, (iv) clearance at Lagos port/custom duties etc.
As in no other money to be paid by the client?
Kindly explain further
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielrides: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
cashful:

Is the total cost 3.7M ?

Or 1.8 + 0.1 =1.9

If its 1.9m are you saying this amount covers (i.) cost of the vehicle, (ii) cost of repairs, (iii) shipment cost, (iv) clearance at Lagos port/custom duties etc.
As in no other money to be paid by the client?
Kindly explain further

Yes it's 3.7m

Though it's negotiable
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by emalekuo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabrielride:

Thanks.....

Then why don't you just fix it and put it up for sale?
Again 1.8m+1.9m= 3.7m.
Forget front impact, airbags are all intact and even after fixing that ride you can't get a 2011 RX350 for 3.7m even if it was flooded. That's a 25k dollar ride. So you just shot your self on the leg.
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielrides: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
emalekuo:

Then why don't you just fix it and put it up for sale?
Again 1.8m+1.9m= 3.7m.
Forget front impact, airbags are all intact and even after fixing that ride you can't get a 2011 RX350 for 3.7m even if it was flooded. That's a 25k dollar ride. So you just shot your self on the leg.

I don't think you know much about Salvage cars sir, 3.7m is very fair for that car

Thank you
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by Ikonz(m): 5:53am On Aug 09, 2015
emalekuo:

Then why don't you just fix it and put it up.

cashful:

Is the total cost 3.7M ?
Or 1.8 + 0.1 =1.9

HOTARIO:

Hmmm....#1.8mm to buy, ship and clear, and #1.9mm to repair.

Guys wait! Una no know who the O.P be? Shine your eyes oo. As they don carry Auto section mod give woman, scarier things has been happening here recently!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Used Nissan Altima 2000 SE For Sale / New Cars Price List In Nigeria / 2008 Toyota Avensis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.