Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

*** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** (1051 Views)

Direct Ower Who Want To Swap Cars Let Meet Here / How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa / Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by gabrielride: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Getting salvage cars might be a very good option, especially when you are on a low budget
though there are Up's and Down's in getting Salvage cars

What is a salvage vehicle?

Salvage vehicle is the vehicle with previous damage that was previously involved in collision, flood and water damage, theft, vandalism, fire, natural disaster etc. Ownership type is : Salvage Title, Salvage Certificate, Certificate of Destruction etc.

What is a clean car?

Clean title car is the car that was not involved in any major accidents and has a clean title history. Ownership type is Clean Title.

Ask me anything about salvage cars and i will answer to the best of my Knowledge
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by gabrielride: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
If you have any questions, you can count on my assistance and I will be more than glad to answer all your questions.
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by marshalcarter: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
So....whr can I get 1 olden days salvage car??
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by tempex88(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
I disgaree with your definition. A car might have had an accident history and still be reported as clean. Whether clean or salvage title are just certificates the US use.
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by gabrielride: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
tempex88:
I disgaree with your definition. A car might have had an accident history and still be reported as clean. Whether clean or salvage title are just certificates the US use.

What's your definition of SALVAGE?
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by tempex88(m): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2015
gabrielride:

What's your definition of SALVAGE?

Salvage is just a title. Chikena.
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2015
tempex88:

Salvage is just a title. Chikena.

dont argue with what you aint familiar about, see how you just showed how stupid and ignorant you are.

the OPs definition is correct, salvaged cars are usually written off by insurance companies, that is why they are cheaper to buy

1 Like

Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by gabrielride: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2015
sinestro24:

dont argue with what you aint familiar about, see how you just showed how stupid and ignorant you are.

the OPs definition is correct, salvaged cars are usually written off by insurance companies, that is why they are cheaper to buy

thank you my brother
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by tempex88(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2015
sinestro24:

Mr Oga, u can make a point without abuse. From experience, you can change titile certificate on a car from salvaged to clean so ffar u can satisfy the DMV
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2015
tempex88:

Mr Oga, u can make a point without abuse. From experience, you can change titile certificate on a car from salvaged to clean so ffar u can satisfy the DMV

every car in america have a VIN number which tracks repairs, accidents or any makeover the car may have had. it is pretty difficult to just change a salvage car to a clean car in america, when exported though after repairs it may be sold as a clean car

1 Like

Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2015
gabrielride:

thank you my brother

bro, i am actually looking to get a 2005/2006 toyota highlander. can 2 mil do everything, get the car, ship and clear it.

that or a 2005 honda pilot.
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by gabrielride: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2015
My word for every one here today.....

In all you do, FEAR GOD
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by Weigher: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR

1 Like

Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by gabrielride: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Weigher:
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR

Suen, ishilove you need to come into this matter, dunno why am being mistaken for some one I don't know, atleast can this folks provide proves that am kingsuto?
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by gabrielride: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Weigher:

This is a public forum, people must talk, we have all kinds of people here, I can see the handwriting of fellow car dealers around.....heheheh

Why are you painting me black all because you see me as a threat to your business? grin grin

Claiming am who am not, have you bothered to check how my transactions are done? Have you bothered to check the date the said kingauto registered and when i did? If you are not an empty vessel kindly do your findings and come up with proofs to back up your claims

Waiting.........
Re: *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** by scoory: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you love your money do not make any transaction with this guy.
I know this is coming late but the OP is a scammer and I can prove it.
gabrielride = freezone101 = Truth1011
Once upon a time freezone101 created a thread asking to buy an existing username.
See the thread here: http://www.nairaland.com /2524546/sell-nairaland- existing-username
Even though I knew he was a scammer as evident in the thread. I have a lot of obsolete username that has no value to me that I was willing to sacrifice.
After calling me, he claim he is legit and works in AIT. I told him he is scamming the wrong person and I will expose any fraud that connects to the username I was about to give him. He stopped picking my calls as expected after I gave him the password to the account truth1011. You can see he used the account to testify on this thread.
These are some of the phone numbers he uses

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! 2002 Honda Accord Tokunbo 890k / Attention : Car Dealers In The House, Urgent Request Here / 2007 Honda Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.