Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

*** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* (6048 Views)

We Will Buy Cars On Your Behalf And Ship Them From The US Directly To You / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US / *** Ask Me Any Question About GETTING SALVAGE CARS ***let's Discuss** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2015
My word for every one here today.....

In all you do, FEAR GOD
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by april4mee(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2015
bmw 3.20i 2004 model or toyota siena 2005model
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2015
april4mee:
bmw 3.20i 2004 model or toyota siena 2005model

Salvage right?
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by Weigher: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Weigher:
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR

This is a public forum, people must talk, we have all kinds of people here, I can see the handwriting of fellow car dealers around.....heheheh

Why are you painting me black all because you see me as a threat to your business? grin grin

Claiming am who am not, have you bothered to check how my transactions are done? Have you bothered to check the date the said kingauto registered and when i did? If you are not an empty vessel kindly do your findings and come up with proofs to back up your claims

Waiting.........
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by HOTARIO(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ikonz:

Ikonz, of course something inside me tells me strongly that there is more to come from this poster and I expect anyone who wants to deal to dig deep. Putting up that red 2011 rx350 which runs and drives at #1,8mm landing to Lagos with clearing, only to change game and say he will fix for another crazy sum of #1,9mm after my query. That means the car was sold for about $3k which is outrageous. Whoever this guys is, the is a red flag somewhere; shine your eyes peeps

Guys wait! Una no know who the O.P be? Shine your eyes oo. As they don carry Auto section mod give woman, scarier things has been happening here recently!
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by USAutoBuy(m): 6:31am On Aug 10, 2015
[size=18pt]First of all, clearing a 2011 RX350 will be about N1.3m

Shipping will be about N200k

Trucking another N100k (Give and take)

Even a Salvage one like this will be around $12-15k

That is all WITHOUT REPAIR

BE CAREFUL GUYS
[/size]

1 Like

Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by gabrielride: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2015
USAutoBuy:
[size=18pt]First of all, clearing a 2011 RX350 will be about N1.3m

Shipping will be about N200k

Trucking another N100k (Give and take)

Even a Salvage one like this will be around $12-15k

That is all WITHOUT REPAIR

BE CAREFUL GUYS
[/size]

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING THIS MAN

3.7m is very fair for a salvage RX350

Take your time to check my prices.... Nobody does business to run at lost
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by scoory: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you love your money do not make any transaction with this guy.
I know this is coming late but the OP is a scammer and I can prove it.
gabrielride = freezone101 = Truth1011
Once upon a time freezone101 created a thread asking to buy an existing username.
See the thread here: http://www.nairaland.com /2524546/sell-nairaland- existing-username
Even though I knew he was a scammer as evident in the thread. I have a lot of obsolete username that has no value to me that I was willing to sacrifice.
After calling me, he claim he is legit and works in AIT. I told him he is scamming the wrong person and I will expose any fraud that connects to the username I was about to give him. He stopped picking my calls as expected after I gave him the password to the account truth1011. You can see he used the account to testify on this thread.
These are some of the phone numbers he uses
Re: *** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* by kanyenorth: 5:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Chima Arinze Automated Services Ltd
Phone: 0803 501 8807
Copart auction registered bidder in Lagos. I can help you buy an ship used cars from any where in the world.
Accident or brand new.
please feel free to contact me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016 Model Toyota Camry Se Toks Full Option Selling Cheap / 2001 Acura 3.2 TL For Sale...Price Reviewd to 1.5 Million Fixed / 1998 Honda Accord Lx; Automatic. TOKUNBO 850k SOLD SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.