Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos (4373 Views)

"No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo) / No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) / Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by olillywales(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Y8o2EUL_ZAY/Vb-MQS5SveI/AAAAAAAGGuQ/ciuuzpbHhqY/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
This is a community bridge in my area in Obawole, Ifako Ijaiye local government area in Lagos. We have not enjoyed the dividends of democracy yet we have about 50 communities in Obawole,Ifako Ijaiye and the local government chairman is from this community.

A section of the community,Jojo has not enjoyed electricity through out this year.

The only manageable road in Obawole was built over 10 years old ago which was commissioned by the former Lagos state governor,Bola Tinubu. Erosion has not only destroyed our roads but our houses are in a state of collapsing .

Fashola administration neglected this community for 8 years.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-community-bridge-in-obawolelagos.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by INTROVERT(f): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Someborry give them Ambode's number... grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmm relevant authorities should look into the plight of that community
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by olillywales(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ambode must not forget us o
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by HungerBAD: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
@OP are you sure your part is not in the OGUN Axis? Just like some people mistake part of Ojodu - Berger for lagos.
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by DuchessLily(f): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
A cry for help cheesy
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by princemillla(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Have you for once petition your lga chairman...

I think that's the best route to follow
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
I don't think anything can be done concerning that road in the picture cos that place was naturally suppose to be a swamp or canal but people built houses around it. The sloppiness of the area can't support road construction. The day I crossed that bridge, I felt a huge fear cos the whole geography of the area is something else, more like what you get after a huge erosion like in the Southeast.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Whizzcute(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
LoL grin grin

It's well...
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by deadZONE: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided undecided
See APC's hand work
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by donholy28(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
And u people wr silent all these while..lets hope fayose remembers u now that u have decided to speak up
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by CzarRex: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes Ayy Fee Cee is working!
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by AnambraDota: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
I know this place very well, I passed through there many times last year when I visited my sister in one Estate there, they saw me off through there to one bus stop called Fagba.

There is pipeline signpost there and mechanic workshops are located there. The canal is soo deep and gory and people built on both sides of the erosion threatened canal.

The places is an abyss

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided
See APC's hand work
this is not a matter of APC or PDP, the geography of that neighbourhood is really bad. Its one slope after another, making it hard to lay certain structures down.

Also, the planning is very poor due to the military rule.
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by AnambraDota: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I don't think anything can be done concerning that road in the picture cos that place was naturally suppose to be a swamp or canal but people built houses around it. The sloppiness of the area can't support road construction. The day I crossed that bridge, I felt a huge fear cos the whole geography of the area is something else, more like what you get after a huge erosion like in the Southeast.

This is not South East, this is a Yoloba dominated cesspit in South West waiting to crave in grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
AnambraDota:
I know this place very well, I passed through there many times last year when I visited my sister in one Estate there, they saw me off through there to one bus stop called Fagba.

There is pipeline signpost there and mechanic workshops are located there. The canal is soo deep and gory and people built on both sides of the erosion threatened canal.

The places is an abyss
you described the place very well.

Ebuka, when I say I know you very well, you always doubt me.

Are you not the painter I saw painting one old looking face me I face you house one day at iju?

Ebuka the painter grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by AnambraDota: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
this is not a matter of APC or PDP, the geography of that neighbourhood is really bad. Its one slope after another, making it hard to lay certain structures down.

This is neither APC nor PDP but erosion ravaged Yoruba cesspit

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
AnambraDota:

This is not South East, this is a Yoloba dominated cesspit in South West waiting to crave in grin grin grin grin grin grin
[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2700921_goattyping_jpeg_jpegf8487bec7607742df0776637bc3e57d1[/img]

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by deadZONE: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Are cave men? dont we have money and technology to solve the problem be it geographical or other wise, they have money to pay julius bergar to build their house buh a minor geographical correction is hard... lets face it APC is a failed political party... there have failed in lagos... little wonder why brain washed youths voted them.
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Adelaide2: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
See erosion for Lagos. And they claim only SE has erosion
Erosion, flooding and ocean surge = SW
Erosion= SE
Ocean surge, erosion = SS
Desertification, flooding, drought= North

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by AnambraDota: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
you described the place very well.

Ebuka, when I say I know you very well, you always doubt me.

Are you not the painter I saw painting one old looking face me I face you house one day at iju?

Ebuka the painter grin

I lived around there when I was doing IT at Avonix , do you know where Union Bank is located at Fagba, that was where I learnt computer networking, I know there very well like the palm of my hand.

My friend back then was staying at Alamoto Estate, his name is Abi, I used to see Terry G around there back then, there is one school call PHD, I like that school.

I know those areas like I know Orile

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
AnambraDota:

This is neither APC nor PDP but erosion ravaged Yoruba cesspit
do you have brain damage?

You call lagos a no man's land on one hand, on the other you call it a yoruba cesspit.

Go see a doctor.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
AnambraDota:

I lived around there when I was doing IT at Avonix , do you know where Union Bank is located at Fagba, that was where I learnt computer networking, I know there very well like the palm of my hand.

My friend back then was staying at Alamoto Estate, his name is Abi, I used to see Terry G around there back then, there is one school call PHD, I like that school.

I know those areas like I know Orile
you are definitely going to know the area very well after years of painting kiosks at the place.

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by AnambraDota: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Adelaide2:
Erosion= SE

Erosion ravaged South West grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Adelaide2:
Erosion= SE
Look at what erosion has done to Igbo land. It created a floating house.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2676889_mansionsweptawayflood_jpega15c21558119fde0bc4dfef44bf2866d[/img]

Look at the costliest estate in south yeast.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by AnambraDota: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
you are definitely going to know the area very well after years of painting kiosks at the place.

That Iju Road they were building shovel and hoes have they completed it, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fashola caste for that road, they were building with manual labour that time, you stay in hold up from 6AM to 6PM without going anywhere.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by olillywales(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
AnambraDota:

That Iju Road they were building shovel and hoes have they completed it, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fashola caste for that road, they were building with manual labour that time, you stay in hold up from 6AM to 6PM without going anywhere.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
that road is a world class road now.

Trust me.
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by AnambraDota: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2676889_mansionsweptawayflood_jpega15c21558119fde0bc4dfef44bf2866d[/img]

Fashola and his Obawola Golden Bridge grin grin grin grin
Aresa aka agbemeta come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The name of this Bridge is "Deeper Elevation" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by AnambraDota: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
that road is a world class road now.
Trust me.
I won't trust you, I will ask Abi grin grin grin your a paid e-goat grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
AnambraDota:

Fashola and his Obawola Golden Bridge grin grin grin grin
Aresa aka agbemeta come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The name of this Bridge is "Deeper Elevation" grin grin grin grin grin
which bridge?

If you are talking about the one in the OP, then you are silly. There isn't suppose to be a bridge there. The community constructed that foot bridge so as to create a short cut from obawole to fagba, a thing you once took advantage of.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos by Adelaide2: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

This is a community bridge in my area in Obawole, Ifako Ijaiye local government area in Lagos. We have not enjoyed the dividends of democracy yet we have about 50 communities in Obawole,Ifako Ijaiye and the local government chairman is from this community.

A section of the community,Jojo has not enjoyed electricity through out this year.

The only manageable road in Obawole was built over 10 years old ago which was commissioned by the former Lagos state governor,Bola Tinubu.
Erosion has not only destroyed our roads but our houses are in a state of collapsing

Fashola administration neglected this community for 8 years.

What is the difference between erosion (AND OTHER SW STATES) in Lagos and SE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA / Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening / So Far Port Harcourt Protest Is Breaking Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.