Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? (2495 Views)

What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga / Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by delectablegyal(f): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
The truth is that different things in the opposite sex attract different people. People have different specs of what they want in life and that also include relationship.

God created man in His image and likeness as the Bible tells us. He created some tall, some of average height and some not too tall. Some big and some slim. He created some white, some dark complexioned etc.

However, what we see is that men and especially women refuse to accept themselves the way God created them. So, what happened to Adam and Eve at the begining in the garden of Eden is still happening to mankind today. Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit simply because the serpent (satan) confused them about their identity. The serpent told them if they ate the fruit they will become like God even when originally they had been created in the image and likeness of God. (Genesis 1 Vs 26; Genesis 3 Vs 5)

One of the greatest challenge facing the present generation like it did the old was and is IDENTITY CRISIS. Many people do not like what they look like. They just don’t like it as they are big. Some just don’t like it that they are slim (or thin as they say it in anger). Some just feel awful their look is what is not making them admirable or attractive enough to the opposite sex. Infact many people who bleach their skin do so because they hate their natural skin. They all just want to be like who God did not make them.

Are you saying fashion is wrong? No I am not anti-fashion but I am strongly ‘anti-you’ not accepting who you are originally created as by your Maker- God. Now what happens is that as people do not accept themselves they also extend it to those who come to them for relationship. When you don’t accept yourself it will usually be difficult for you to accept others. But can’t I have a spec of what I want? Yes, you can have a spec of what you want but what I am writing against is you rejecting the person you have or the people that come your way on the basis of shape, size, height and complexion.
Friends, there is more to relationship than shape, size, height and complexion. These externalities that people focus on may be part of what gives spice in matters of the heart but it is certainly not all that there is to consider and you should not loose sleep over it that your boyfriend or girlfriend is too thin or too fat, or too bursty or too skinny! Yea, it is good that you get entangled with someone that is attractive to you both physically and emotionally but what I am saying is that that should not be the only or the main thing to focus on. How your partner looks is part of what helps you to flow together but more importantly who he or she is, his or her character, personality, vision and purpose in life is more important than the physical aspect of him or her. Why? The physical attributes of your partner is subject to change as both of you grow in age. What you will live with for as long as the relationship last is the character and personality of the person. Guys, life is more than looks, sex and making babies.

As a matter of fact, I often tell married men who complain about their spouses physical changes in marriage that they should understand that women go through serious transformation in marriage as a result of our bedroom activities. If you want your wife to keep her figure 8 stature, excuse her from sex and pregnancy, and see that she will remain same way as she used to look before wedding. When a woman goes through the 9 months course, not many return to their old stature after child birth and I often say to such complaining men to accept their wives the way they are. Even as a man, something is wrong with you if you still look the way you were before marriage. It is either you are not feeding well or the food you eat are not nourishing your body.

Its very funny, the effort women put into looking attractive. Those women who do not accept how God made them go to the extent of wearing heavily padded bra in order to raise up their bossom. Those who don’t like their bum size now wear artificial bums all about in the name of fashion. They also don’t like their complexion and so they try to tone it up or outrightly bleach it.

I recalled a lady saying to me; ‘’I feel the reason I am still single when most of my mates are married is because I am big all round my body’’. I took her aside and told her ‘’there are men looking for ladies like you’’. There are men who are attracted to big-sized ladies, there are men who are looking for skinny-sized ladies to marry. Whatever your size, shape, height or complexion there is someone dying to become like you. There is someone longing to find someone like you! As there are ladies on diet because they want to slim down, so are there ladies eating hard to become big. Interestingly, guys also are not excused from these cravings. What I need you all to understand is that it is not a lack of food that makes the cat small in stature neither is it excess food that makes an elephant big. Cats are small in their family as elephants are big in their family! Whatever stature you have, check the family you come from and even if you are different in your family, believe that God made you that way if the way you look does not have an underlining medical condition.

One day, I ran into a school mate during my youth service (NYSC) days. We exchanged pleasantries and we got talking about relationship. She told me her greatest concern in the relationship she was in at that time was that she is not too tall and the guy proposing to her is also too close to the ground. She said; ”I learnt that if a short lady gets married to a short man, their children will be short” Well, I allayed her fears and let her understand that that assertion is not always so. Haven’t you seen tall parents give birth to short children and vice versa? I emphasised further that their emotional compatibility in terms of mutual love, medical compatibility in terms of genotype and conviction that both of them were meant for each other are more important that this height worries. Some eleven years later our path crossed again and both of them have been married with children and the guy is highly placed in a big company in Nigeria. So, I said to her, this is what you would have missed had I not allayed your fears then. All she said to me was; ‘’You don’t forget something’’ and we both laughed heartily.

The other day I heard a lady complain that her man is bald headed and I asked when did being bald headed become an infectious disease? Another lady said her fiance snors. How did you know he snores if you did not pass the night in his place or together somewhere? By the way, when did snoring become offensive or a relationship disqualifier? Snoring is a reflection of deep sleep and once you tap the person, the snoring should stop.

Friends, as full grown adults, height and complexion may not change but there is no guarantee that any lady or guy will keep his or her size same way as when both of you first met. What is important is to keep fit, eat well, rest well, be deliberately happy and accept your partner or spouse the way he or she is in the context of size, stature, height and complexion. There are ladies heavily toning or even bleaching their skin because their husbands want it so but you need to know that once you start, you have to continue otherwise your skin becomes worst off with time. Where there is need for reduction in excessive weight gain, exercise, watch what you eat and in love, encourage your partner or spouse to do same.

HOW ABOUT IF I GET SOMEONE ELSE?
The thinking of those who cheat in relationship or those who embrace polygamy is that they can get someone else who is perhaps of a better shape than their partner. Maybe a taller version, a more ‘Behind’ person. If you get someone else, there is also no assurance he or she will also not change in stature or size. Change is one of the evidence of life. If we accept life, we must accept that change is inevitable also. Nevertheless, what we all should crave, work and pray for, is positive change.

WHAT OF SIZE AS PER DOWN BELOW?
Another area that people, mostly guys bother themselves about is the size of the ‘stick’ in between their legs. That is why many of you subscribe to all kinds of trash on the internet where they confuse you that your manhood has to be as big as 20mm iron rod for you to have good intimacy with your spouse. Guys, size of manhood has nothing to do with fertility, performance and sexual satisfaction. Whether it is short or long, thin or fat does not in anyway hinder twins or triplets. What you also need to deal with is the psychology that the bigger a man’s manhood is, the better respect his wife gives him or the better he satisfies his wife. If your wife says your manhood is small or big, what is she comparing it with? If you can get over the psyche and the inferiority complex from the size of your manhood, you will begin to enjoy your marital life afresh again. What is important is sexual satisfaction which is a function of timing, style, partners preferences, strength, intimacy knowledge and intimacy spice. It has nothing to do with size. So stop punishing yourself with those punitive therapy they sell online all because you want to increase the size of your penis. God gave you the size He knows will give you marital fulfilment. He gave you the size that can give you twins and triplets, why undo what God has done complete?

HOW ABOUT FOR LADIES?
The size of the female reproductive organ also bother some people. What you all need to know is that a lady that has given birth may not be the same down below as one who is yet to give birth. Interestingly, there are also ladies who have given birth that are tighter down below than those who are single. Its a function of how you use your body and how you take care of it. Child bearing takes a heavy toll on the female body and especially their genital and as a husband you don’t need to feel out of place comparing what that place was on your wedding night to what it is after 2/3 children. The vagina is very very elastic and tender. If you are still very uncomfortable and unhappy with the size of your woman down below, you can encourage her to go for yoga. The more she exercises, the more her pelvics and all that region come together.

Alternatively you can see a gynacologist or a sex therapist or do me a mail on this concern. I can give you one more suggestion I don’t want to share openly here.

Friends, knowledge is power. There is nobody that can grow beyond the quantum of information at his or her disposal. From all above, I hope your mind will be at rest now on this issue of size, height etal.

Source: http://adegboyegailori.com/does-shape-size-height-and-complexion-matter-in-relationship/

2 Likes

Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by ladyF(f): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes yes yes
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
Yes yes yes
lol so u do hav a list?
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by mecuzee(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes. Ask Abraham, Pharoah and Abimelech that won't allow Sarah to rest!
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
all that matters is true love..
long epistle
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by bigiyaro(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
yes oo! It does.
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sure
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by bikerboy1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
If I hear say I read this your long Epistle......

maybe, Seun should be considering adding a ride aloud button/option to save us some precious time...

Hit like if you are with me on this point..

BTW, NICE WRITE UP OP.
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by dharay99: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
shocked
dahfuuuuck.!!!
Who will read all doz bullshiiii† u posted up der.?

Simple topic., long bullshiiitinq message body.

1 Like

Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by ladyF(f): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
lol so u do hav a list?
Nah I dont have any list smiley
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

Nah I dont have any list smiley
oh cmon, y dnt hav to appear all good to me... Tell me, what r d qualities u"d like in a guy..
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
angry

Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by DuchessLily(f): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
One man's meat is anoda man's poison
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Cholls(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
mY sister it matters like for instance your write-up i dislike a lady that does that haha! Just to prove a point.
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by delectablegyal(f): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
lalasticlala, front page food is here. Thank you.
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by jnrbayano(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
To copy someone is not bad.

Not acknowledging the original writer is.

If I should answer your question, shape, height and complexion matter in a relationship just the way water matter to fishes.
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Babe2sure(f): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pretty long post! I will come back to read it.
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
OP, can u date a dwarf albino?
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by ladyF(f): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
oh cmon, y dnt hav to appear all good to me... Tell me, what r d qualities u"d like in a guy..
Lemme compose my list, I'll get back to u. grin
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

Lemme compose my list, I'll get back to u. grin
nah nah nah.. I want it ryt nw.. U neva knw, I myt be an angel, who wil take ur wishes up to heaven wink
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by ladyF(f): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
nah nah nah.. I want it ryt nw.. U neva knw, I myt be an angel, who wil take ur wishes up to heaven wink
Hehehe. Ure a human being not an angel grin
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

Hehehe. Ure a human being not an angel grin
angels don't appear in their original form.. Dey appear as humans wink
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Captainswag225(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
yeah o.p, it does. Me no want no short gal.
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Slimzjoe(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Midehi:
all that matters is true love..

long epistle

True Love?? Doesn't Work this Days. Doesn't Work this Days
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
All u listed are the first attributes na, of course Yes.
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:

True Love?? Doesn't Work this Days. Doesn't Work this Days
it does, perfectly.
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Slimzjoe(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Midehi:

it does, perfectly.

Do you Remember a Thread that Hit FP sometime ago that was about a Guy Proposing to a Dwarf?
Do You Recall all the Comments Made on that Thread?? True Love Exist quite alright but it Doesn't Count when it Comes to Physiques of Spouses
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by fransixe(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
all these are given birth to by the instinct in man/woman to create excuses for anything we do to justify our MISDEEDS!
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by greatiyk4u(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Those who advise u dat wot matters is love re simply ugly pple............remb once u re not a beggar in life u get choice

#teamtallguys
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Heromaniaa: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tall, slim, fair, pretty, that's my recipe for falling and staying in love. The eyes have to see and accept before the heart cherishes and yearns for.
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by delectablegyal(f): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lalasticlala, do the needful.
Re: Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Been a long time I read real talk like this.....Thump up op

Age 16 women want a perfect man

Age 26 women just want a man

Age 36 women are lucky if any man gives a dime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow......... / Tweet Of The Day [Hilarious] / LADIES- A Yahoo Boy Or A Broke Gratuate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.