Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

8 Crazy Causes Of Erections In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Crazy Causes Of Erections In Men (2835 Views)

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections / Achieve Bigger And Sronger Erections In Just One Week / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Crazy Causes Of Erections In Men by Divepen1(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2019
Note: Links to the research in this post are on official website.

Have you ever seen boners in guys in public? Yuck! You think. Women have been known to always stare at men's boners etc but have never been caught, you should check out why they have never been caught here.
A lot of people have pointed out various boners in men from several pictures on the internet.
At various times, you must have seen pictures or videos of men with strong erections of boners. And the next thing that comes to the mind is that the guys need sex. But my problem with these people is that many of them are yet to understand that arousal is not consent. Until you realize that arousal is not the cause of every erection, we might be forced to call every man a pervert. Some ladies even have the pleasure of exciting themselves as the cause of men's boner. How? No... No... Tell me, how?
And you guys too, I'm sure there are times you have wondered why you had erections without feeling anything at the moment. This, my friend, is every man's reality. I also had this fear that I was a pervert. As in, society has written it all over my mind and soon some of us even accept it as our way.
But I'm not one that loves convention. So, I sought out the reasons for this and Boom! I was struck with a new understanding. My brother! You have been lied to. Most of us have categorized erection into two major categories but there are more
To that end, I find it essential to show the various reasons for the erections men have per time.

1. Sexual Thought: Truth be told this is the major reason for boners and erections. When people begin to have sexual thought as regards a woman or women. This erection is not necessarily caused by the presence of a woman. All that is needed is the image of past sexual involvement with someone.
However, we can't overrule that the guy might truly be thinking of the girl in front of them. But you should know that this thought is one that the guy deliberately thought of and maintained. But people around you would not know.
Among Christians, that have not allowed perversion to take over their lives, this is mostly reserved for the women they consider their spouse.

2. Sexual Stimulation: Another reason men have boners or erections is sexual stimulations by a woman. Here, there is a deliberate or unconscious effort from the woman's side. This time around, the guy might be seen fighting it but the stupid boner would refuse to bow to its master.
This is the same feeling you see from a Christian brother or a married man, who despite the boner, still wants to get away from such environment. Unfortunately, the current dresses and clothes worn by many of the women we encounter have the chance of stimulating these desire.
Not that alone. Do you know that simple things aside the naked skin can make a man sexually stimulated? Some of these things include:
• Talking dirty
• A woman's movement
• Slight touch
• Hair

Most people just assume this is not true that the man actually wants it. If you are one of those people, come here, sit down and listen to me. You are wrong. You have been living in your own world and not the one that involves everyone. A man's erection is not subject to him all the time. It is like Daenerys of Game of Throne's Dragons- they are not subject to her all the time.

3. Fear and Intimidation: Yes, you read that right. Fear has such an effect on some people. Some people will say how is that even possible.
According to Tom Bun, LCSW, who has dedicated his life to studying phobias, arousal is an automatic response to a fearful experience and it is as a result of a release of the stress hormones. Boners are supposed to be unavailable in such situation.

If you've ever read the case of different men that were raped like a recent case posted on the website, what made their erections standstill despite the situations they were involved in.
Some people will claim that indicated interest. According to research done in 1983 and 1986 done by Barlow in his book Anxiety Increases Sexual Arousal, there were suggestions that anxiety and threat stimuli can actually increase erections as well as cause sexual arousal.

The truth is this, sister. Before you start accusing him, note that erection is a reflexive action that happens the same way a small girl blushes automatically when they see their crushes.

4. Pee-boner: Desire to 'Pee' is a natural phenomenon. Something that sees women dancing when they need it. It happens all the time. You might have to erase the notion that the guy wants to sleep with you. It's true. You're beautiful and that's why you have to wear bum shorts to show off your flawless thigh, is that not right? But stop assuming the world revolves around, it might be that all he needs is a toilet to offload. Who knows, he might come back to look at you but for now, get out of the way and let the good guy use the toilet.

5. Morning- Boner: This one is one stupid boner you should always expect in every man. If you encounter any man at this time, he is also busy trying to calm the idiot down and telling it to obey its master.

6. The Ghost Boner: Also, there are some erections that just pop on and off for any of the above reason. They just signify the idea popping into the head but these ones, even when the guy deliberates on the feelings, they just go down immediately. It is such you might have seen on TV with some actors. They are professionals but they have feelings too. Yet, they can control it. The difference between this and the one caused by sexual stimulations, they die easily.

7.the I-Don't-Know boner: Another cause of erection is 'no cause'. It is such that you don't even know the reason, you just see the little man strengthening itself. Most men will now begin to look around hoping their erection wasn't caused by a woman. In case they find one, they easily assume this is the cause of their erection. Whereas, their erections are not arousal. But society has made them believe it. Stop reading. You're one of those that have caused it too. How? What was your reaction when you first saw the pictures of the boner up there? No… No… You understand now that we have made men live a life we will never wish for a woman: a stereotypical lifestyle..

8. Cold: Finally, cold might be a big cause of erections. It's simple. No hard feeling. Even though it is hard, there is mainly no much feeling attached to it.

So, before you accuse that guy of being aroused by you, consider that any of the above is happening. So, guys, when next you have a boner, it might be caused by any of the above. Are there any other reasons you can think of? Post them in the comment box below.

http://menvocate.com/2019/02/04/9-crazy-causes-of-erections-in-men/

Re: 8 Crazy Causes Of Erections In Men by MelaninGold(f): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2019
Whatever
Re: 8 Crazy Causes Of Erections In Men by Divepen1(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2019
MelaninGold:
Whatever
Una no dey gree

1 Like

Re: 8 Crazy Causes Of Erections In Men by queenitee(f): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ehn Ehn
Re: 8 Crazy Causes Of Erections In Men by Divepen1(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2019
queenitee:
Ehn Ehn
Yes ke
Re: 8 Crazy Causes Of Erections In Men by Tadese95(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
permission to share this on Facebook please
Re: 8 Crazy Causes Of Erections In Men by Divepen1(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Tadese95:
permission to share this on Facebook please
Granted

(1) (Reply)

“Hymen Can Medically Be Repaired” - Uk-based Nigerian Doctor / My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo / Confused Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.