Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Name Would You Give Your Child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Name Would You Give Your Child. (4738 Views)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
How many kid do you wish to have....and what name would you give them... as for me i will want 3 kids ....two boys nd a girl.....and i will name them;Sterling,Fidelity... and Diamond..lol

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
dunno
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Donald

Nneoma

Vanessa

David

Michael

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Your comments are welcomed...INTROVERT ...LALATATISCALA
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Gurgle(f): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Naming them after other people

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by INTROVERT(f): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
thatsweetsextybootliciousbabyfromthatlandofNigeria grin

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Donald
Nneoma

Vanessa

David

Michael
nice names
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
lol..
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Ginaz(f): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
if its a boy, i'll give him ''Michael ''and if a girl I'll give her ''unique'' or ''sunshine''.

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
evrybdy wants micheal
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
cheesy
INTROVERT:
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
hi missgray
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hi sad
princealexndre:
hi missgray
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
princealexndre:
How many kid do you wish to have....and what name would you give them... as for me i will want 3 kids ....two boys nd a girl.....and i will name them; Sterling,Fidelity... and Diamond..lol
How about Zenith, GTB and Skye? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blackett:
How about Zenith, GTB and Skye? undecided
lool i saw that coming...but i love those names.....don't ask why
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
missgray:
Hi sad
i m alexander.. can i get to knw you better
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided nope I only came here to read comments grin
princealexndre:
i m alexander.. can i get to knw you better
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Donald

Nneoma

Vanessa

David

Michael
Donald? Lol the name is too old fashioned na
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
missgray:
undecided nope I only came here to read comments grin
lol of course...mayb we can chat privately..here my whatsapp no;08142270867
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided you've lost it, am outta here sad
princealexndre:
lol of course...mayb we can chat privately..here my whatsapp no;08142270867
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
missgray:
undecided you've lost it, am outta here sad
aiit no problem
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

wad would u suggest? smiley
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
girls ehn....she made it look like i was toasting her lool
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Princematarazzi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Matarazzi
Lidia
Michael
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
donut..lool

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
I don't know why I just love this topic even tho I'm not having any kids for the next like 6 years at least

I want three to five kids! Triplets and then maybe some others. But the triplets are a must angry

I don't know if I'll give them English names cause those are overrated.

Akufor (if ur Igbo u will love this name cheesy)

Kanayochi

Onnaedo

Chinazor

Chiagozikam

Stuffs like that sha
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Gurgle(f): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

but it can be shorted to Donny, which is really cute if he plans to live in America

and also some people with really old names rock them very well. depends it cutehector's kid will possess enough swagger to pull it off cool
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by jonaifame22(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Godschild,Godsown,Godswealth,names for my 3 kids

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

but it can be shorted to Donny, which is really cute if he plans to live in America

and also some people with really old names rock them very well. depends it cutehector's kid will possess enough swagger to pull it off cool
lol by the grace of God, they will possess style....
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
i'm yoruba..so i will lyk this names ....boludell.....oluwalala or lala nd fikayo
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Reuben (my personal favourite)
Levi
James
Marc (with a C cause that's sexier)
Andrew

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

True sha.... But there is no guarantee of the swagger so better safe than sorry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter From The Dead: Abused Wife's Note To Hubby Before Her Death / HELP!!! Accidental Murder By Car: Can He Go To Jail??? / My Encounter With My Successful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.