Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! (62493 Views)

6 Shocking Things Girls Will Never Tell Guys Unless They Loves You / 20 Crazy And Sh0cking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / 20 Crazy Facts About My Great Country Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2015
omojeesu:

You forgot to include:

1. Advert in print and social media!

2. Also: ISAIAH 4:1 And in that day SEVEN WOMEN SHALL TAKE HOLD OF ONE MAN, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

You've done a good analysis.
Thank you.

The Bible never lies and that na the stage we they approach so of women dragging men
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by baba11(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2015
jamex93:
when dem young na select dem go dey select guys

but when dem don clock 40 dem go start to dey cry to God for mercy, dey accuse Satan
Bros,ur head dey dia cool
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by okotv(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Take the message bro, when are we going to call a spade a spade ?

You pretend that everything is alright when it is not and yet you scream change?

You can't change a building without having to check the integrity of your pillars else the house will collapse one day ......Between I'm not a tribal bigot.
I get your point, just stop calling some born to rule or slaves

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by sonofananimal2: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2015
adorable29:

Hahaha!
No need answering that irresponsible, immature, attention seeking, semi literate nairaland teenager. He was devoid of love and affection as a child and what he needs is help. If you know a good psychologist, you cul refer him. But engaging sonofanimal in a mention is absurd! Lol!

The freakshow (him and his NUMEROUS monikers) is on a PASSIONATE mission to promote GAY ism by making women seem evil! I PITY THOSE GUYS THAT ALWAYS AGREE WITH HIM COS THEY HAVE NO IDEA THEY ARE IGNORANTLY HELPING HIS MINISTRY!

angry JUST LOOK AT THE RUBBISH YOU JUST WRITE! WHY WILL SOMEONE PROMOTE GAY BY MAKING WOMEN SEEM EVIL undecided

DID YOU THINK BEFORE YOU WROTE THIS RUBBISH. I KNOW YOU ARE IN A FRUSTRATED PERIOD RIGHT NOW, SHALL I WON'T BLAME YOU FOR THINKING THE WAY YOU THINK.

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Arsenate(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Read the message upside down and digest properly before you start crying over something that is totally different from the picture you're trying to paint to whip up sentiment....

The topic is about what desperate women do to get married and not the socio-economic situation and how it affects women.
Sometimes I wonder how you people passed through school when ordinary quantitative reasoning is simply a Herculean task for you to figure out .
the topic is about what desperate women do to get married and somehow you manage to call northerners cavemen in your post but you still don't feel you did anything wrong.
thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by sonofananimal2: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2015
proxillin:
[size=14pt]I can't blame guys. When girls are young, they select and fck the highest bidder, when guys want to get married to, they pick the best valued material in town.

Kiss to my bride to be...my sweet sixteen...who wants to marry a cargo ?

Yeah call it child abuse, I am 8 years older than her...[/size]
THE GOOD ONES ARE NOT YET BORN, TEACH HER HOW TO BE A WOMAN, AND MOTHER.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2015
Nice write up.

You can not try the tricks to catch a monkey on a bush pigeon, it will fly away.

None works on a very few selected men in the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by sonofananimal2: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2015
Lordkratus:
the girl that did this to you did a good job.AM SURE YOU HAVE SISTERS

AND YOU ARE HAPPY THAT SHE DID A GOOD JOB undecided

THAT'S WHY NAIJA WOMEN WILL FOREVER REMAIN USELESS COS OF YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR MENTALITY.

YES I HAVE A SISTERS, AND I SHOWN THEM THE WAY LIFE WORK, AND I KEEP ON EDUCATING THEM, SO IF ANY OF THEM MAKE THIS MISTAKE LIKE THAT OF NAIJA WOMEN!!
THERE ARE THE COST OF IT
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by bentlywills(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2015
No 11 is now happening to a friend of mine
cheesy cheesy

I just pray he comes out of it
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by mumihaja(f): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Clean Point Tampon for PID and general female hygiene-Price #4,000, if you are interested send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com

Main Igredients:
Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Kochiascoparia, motherwort,Rhizoma smilacis glabrae,Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.

Suitable to the people with:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching,Irregular menstruation,Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis,cervical erosion, ,annex inflammation,vagintis,pelvic inflammatory,yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases.
3. ovarian cysts,uterine fibroids and other uertus disease
4. Melasma,dark spots,bad sexual life.
Specifications: 1g each tampon

These tampons are manufactured for the purpose of treatment and as a preventive measure for the conditions mentioned above. The manufacturing process of tampons is based solely on the holistic ingredients of the traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for more than 5000 years.
There are a few dozens of Chinese herbs and other holistic components in these tampons that support proper female reproductive organs function and prevent the development of more serious gynecological ailments.
These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).
Clean Point tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Main changes after using tampons
First step:Generally,the tampon will be pulled out from vagina after 3 days later. you can see that the tampon is bigger than before.it adsorpts lots of toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms were relieved.
Step two: erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon were discharged continuously.urinary frequency,urgency were disappear gradually,leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step three: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism,fast the healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth,abortion, and becomes smooth to restore the womens vagina.
Step Four: ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
Directions:
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon;
2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Recommendation for usage of the beautiful life Clean Point tampons:
Use tampons for prevention of gynecological diseases
Do not ingest tampons
Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse
Recommended treatment is 6 tampons. In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)
In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons) In case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)
In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes
After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
In case of abortion, it\'s recommended to use at least 3 tampons
Warning:
Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by aristosoft(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2015
U guys are just so interested in tainting and bashing ladies nowadays.

Why ain't you doing so to guys? Guys are actually ladies' biggest nightmare but it's unfair the rate at which you throw jabs at them at will.

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Truckpusher(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2015
okotv:
I get your point, just stop calling some born to rule or slaves
Yes sir! grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by cutiesoglam(f): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
the so_called WIVES were busy sleeping with other peoples husbands while they were single,so its karma...they should expect a faithful husband

it is NOT applicable to all, not all girls were wayward WHEN single.. it is even the good girls that fall in the hand of serial cheats....IMO angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by jamex93(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2015
baba11:
Bros,ur head dey dia cool

ur own too correct!
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by jamex93(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2015
rabbuy:

Ma buroda... They do not know that men re scarce in this world economy

how I wish dey know ooo
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by jamex93(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2015
rabbuy:

Ma buroda... They do not know that men re scarce in this world economy

how I wish dey know ooo
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by jamex93(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2015
Demigods:

Guy u dey on point, very anyhow tin na so dem dey do especially warri girls very fund of am. Mtchwww dis women dem get problem I swear

lolx
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by iebanehita(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Hi smiley
long time no speak?
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Ephemmm: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
Noted. I like gorgoeus girls but I do not have the time...
I think am a nerd.

I think say na only me oooooo tongue tongue tongue
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
yeah blame guys who takes those b!tches so serious,instead of fuckkking and dumping...
Yh so guys too should be sharp
Like if i was a guy no chic n tie me down with belle oh lie lie i make sure she on contraception if i have to force it down her throat i will .. But women can be decieving they do it here .. If the really like a guy n dey can see his drifting nect thing im gonna get pregnant cuz they know no matter what dat guy will always b in their life ... So sad
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Youngpo413: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh so guys too should be sharp
Like if i was a guy no chic n tie me down with belle oh lie lie i make sure she on contraception if i have to force it down her throat i will .. But women can be decieving they do it here .. If the really like a guy n dey can see his drifting nect thing im gonna get pregnant cuz they know no matter what dat guy will always b in their life ... So sad
that's true sha...
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Ephemmm: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Well, then I'm a living witness that Nigerian men are cheaters. Full stop.

And they are fu**ing their fellow men right?

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Ephemmm: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Don't you realize it's a vicious circle?

Women want men with money.
Men who have the money take advantage of the situation and keep as many girlfriends as they can.
They reciprocate each other, women want it and men will give it to them.
Women pretend because they know their husbands won't be faithful to them.
Men are unfaithful because they know the wives only want the money.

You see? It's a never ending vicious circle, men actions feed women actions and viceversa...

tongue tongue tongue It is the spirit that reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2015
Kingscee:
Delete your account and leave then.
GET LOST
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by DonX001: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Demigods:

12. Asking daddy to get you a husband! If daddy’s a big shot, arranging a husband for you is usually as easy as pie and some men would sell their souls for a large chunk of daddy’s money so both parties are happy…

This actually happened to me sometime last year, when I was on the groom's train for my guy at a classy wedding.....all in suits, looking dapper and sexy.
One very distinguished-looking elderly man in one of the front VIP seats called me and told me he wanted me to meet his daughter, that he would like to give me his daughter.

i was like shocked shocked shocked shocked ........ a father toasting me on behalf of his daughter?? shocked shocked shocked

And he wanted me to make up my mind right there and then whether I wanted to meet his daughter or not.

But since i didn't want to do 'chop-and-run'..... i had to tell him that i was already engaged to someone (though i wasn't).

This was the 1st time i had ever experienced anything like this, never knew it actually happens...

1 Like

Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by HRich(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2015
vislabraye:

No, you are confused. And how do u know she doesn't fast and pray at a younger age ?
I should be asking you.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by DonX001: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
op needs to get an award in exaggeration undecided

Lol, he isn't really exaggerating o!
Most of those things he said actually happen, i've heard some amazing real life stories.
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Telling the whole world they can cook...Aunty who ask you lipsrsealed
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by DonX001: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
only no4 is acceptable to me.

You never desperate reach, you're probably still a young under-18. grin

By the time you're 40, most of those things might start looking much more acceptable to you. grin grin
Re: 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! by DonX001: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
grin

a hungry woman is an angry man

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) / How Many Guys Can Do This? / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.