Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Breaking News!!!moroccan Migrant Dies Inside Suitcase On Way To Spain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News!!!moroccan Migrant Dies Inside Suitcase On Way To Spain (459 Views)

Bride Died In Helicopter Crash On Way To Her Wedding / 58-year-old Homeless Nigerian Man Dies Inside Brutal Cold In Chicago / R.I.P: Female Passenger Dies Inside Lagos Airport Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!!moroccan Migrant Dies Inside Suitcase On Way To Spain by mondbest(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
A Moroccan man suffocated
to death in a suitcase after
his brother tried to smuggle
him into Spain in the boot of
his car, the Spanish
government says. The 27-year-old man was on
board a ferry from Spain’s
north African enclave of
Melilla to the mainland
Spanish city of Almeria.
The surviving brother, who has a French passport, has
since been charged with
involuntary manslaughter.

On Sunday, four migrants
died trying to swim to
another Spanish enclave.
The men, from sub-Saharan
Africa, were attempting to
swim around a fence from Morocco to the enclave of
Ceuta.
Another three were
rescued, Morocco’s interior
ministry said.

In May, an eight-year-old
boy from Ivory Coast was
discovered inside a
suitcaseas it passed through
a security check point in
Ceuta. He was later reunited with
his mother, who lives
legally in Spain, after he was
granted a temporary
residence permit.

Human Rights Watch says at
least 4,300 people entered
Ceuta and Melilla illegally in
2013, compared to 2,804 the
year before.
In February last year, hundreds of migrants
stormed the fence in Melilla
in one day, with around 100
managing to make it into
the enclave.

Source: http://africwap.com/breaking-newsmoroccan-migrant-dies-inside-suitcase-on-way-to-spain/
Re: Breaking News!!!moroccan Migrant Dies Inside Suitcase On Way To Spain by Eeser: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Suitcase!
Re: Breaking News!!!moroccan Migrant Dies Inside Suitcase On Way To Spain by ladyF(f): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Eeyah
Re: Breaking News!!!moroccan Migrant Dies Inside Suitcase On Way To Spain by mecuzee(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
I must travel abroad, I must travel abroad. Now see! sad
Re: Breaking News!!!moroccan Migrant Dies Inside Suitcase On Way To Spain by eipreel(f): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmm...hustle is real embarassed life is vain sad

(1) (Reply)

my shows now pays me,said by that rapper that said Nigeria needs a change,(pix / Easiest Way To Expand The RAM Of Your Android Device / Archive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.