Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook (48628 Views)

Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday / This is one of the best gift God has given to me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
enomakos:
heartbroken
wetin you wan go find for fb when i am here
Goodmorning.
Hope ur nite was great?
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
enomakos:
heartbroken
wetin you wan go find for fb when i am here
Goodmorning.
Hope ur nite was great?
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by erumena(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Busuyib:
God is so good to me I met my lovely husband 2011on facebook he was in Abuja and i was in Lagos and luckily for me we got married year 2013 January just like a dream....God so good we have a beautiful bouncing baby girl her names are Victoria, oluwajomiloju(God surprise me) oluwagbemisola (God put me in wealth)morenikeji(I have seen a companion) moyosoreoluwa(I rejoice to God gift) abidemi(Born before her father arrival) folashade(use wealth as a crown) oluwafeyikemi (God use this to bless me)oyinade. We named her Abidemi because her father was on a journey when I gave birth to her.....I always thank God for this beautiful gift every blessed day and to you all reading and praying to God for the fruit of the womb.God will surprise you before this year ends.

I rejoice with you, this baby is beautiful! Congrats! She shall fulfill destiny in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by UD101(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Busuyib:
God is so good to me I met my lovely husband 2011on facebook he was in Abuja and i was in Lagos and luckily for me we got married year 2013 January just like a dream....God so good we have a beautiful bouncing baby girl her names are Victoria, oluwajomiloju(God surprise me) oluwagbemisola (God put me in wealth)morenikeji(I have seen a companion) moyosoreoluwa(I rejoice to God gift) abidemi(Born before her father arrival) folashade(use wealth as a crown) oluwafeyikemi (God use this to bless me)oyinade. We named her Abidemi because her father was on a journey when I gave birth to her.....I always thank God for this beautiful gift every blessed day and to you all reading and praying to God for the fruit of the womb.God will surprise you before this year ends.

Gud fr U dear. Met my wife on FB too, we'r blessed wt a set of twin boys

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by shegsrules(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Congrats, may God sustain your home now and always.

Snapping kids with d flash light on could be harmful to their eyes.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by dadaojames(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Amen in Jesus name. God bless the Baby and her parent. Congrat
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Krisddon: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm happy for you, glory be to God.
But wait a minute... The names are numerous, don't you have hope of giving birth to more children?
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by wesleyel: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lmao, a lil harsh but it's the bitter truth.
searching4love:

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR PUBLICIZING AN INNOCENT KID OUT OF IGNORANCE. IF I'M YOUR HUSBAND I WILL SEND U PACKING WITHOUT LOOKING BACK. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE ARE YOU THE FIRST PERSON TO GIVE BIRTH? ARE U THE FIRST TO MEET SOMEONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA DO YOU THINK EVERYONE TELLING U CONGRATS ACTUALLY MEAN WELL FOR U AND UR BABY MADAM I FEEL LIKE GIVING U A DIRTY SLAP RIGHT NOW. AFTER YOU MUMUS WILL OPEN ANOTHER THREAD POSTING PHONE NUMBERS TO CALL WHEN THE BABY IS KIDNAPPED. RUBBISH undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Omosorire: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Congrats! In addition "Oluwaseyifunmithroughfacebook" can be added.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by judges: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
This girl is going to face her book when growing up since she is a product of Facebook.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by CHIGAMEZU: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
that is good, i can see ur happiness.

more blessing 2 ur home

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by franklingud(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
This baby really, is beautiful.... God is good.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Awwwww She's so cute, I love dose big eyes nd She's covered with my best colour pink,such a Princess,I just love babies,God pls na twins I dey beg ooo, plsss (boy and girl).. Amin

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by gatiano(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Congratulations!!! To You Mama Gbemisola.

When I saw Gbemi, I saw a God. Not a Goddess, A God because in Yoruba, We do not differentiate between "He" and/or "She", We simply use the pronoun "O" for the youth and "E" for the Elders.

Help me tell My Young God (My Little Sister) that, Gatiano welcomes her, that the world is Hers and She must make her(world/earth) fresh again along with the others.

Busuyib:
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by andyanders: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lovely gift and more blessings from He that gave her to you.She will be a joy to your home and a blessing to her generation.No eyes of the wicked shall see her and anyone with any bad intention over this baby must not be alive to see this baby grow.
Congratulations madam.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by enomakos(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
missbronze:
Goodmorning.
Hope ur nite was great?
good afternoon dear yeah it was how what ur day?
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Busuyib:
her names are Victoria, oluwajomiloju(God surprise me) oluwagbemisola (God put me in wealth)morenikeji(I have seen a companion) moyosoreoluwa(I rejoice to God gift) abidemi(Born before her father arrival) folashade(use wealth as a crown) oluwafeyikemi (God use this to bless me)oyinade.

I love her names and she is very beautiful. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by tpiander: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Facebook might be Oluwafesibukunmi in Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by jlinkd78(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Amen Amen. God bless your family.
just like many ppl will like to meet Introvert thru NL
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Princephelar(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
https://instagram.com/p/54WLSCJcwy/

Pls like dis video on my instagram page and tag your friends to like it too
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Busuyib(f): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
erumena:

I rejoice with you, this baby is beautiful! Congrats! She shall fulfill destiny in Jesus name!
amen ijn tanx bro
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Busuyib(f): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
UD101:

Gud fr U dear. Met my wife on FB too, we'r blessed wt a set of twin boys
wow dia would be a get together soon for those who met and marry on facebook....time shall tell congrats to u too and how are my twinz
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Busuyib(f): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
shegsrules:

tanx for the advice bro.honestly all dis pics were taken with Nokia C3...its a fone without flashlight and later transfered d pics on android fone tnx for ur advice a gratefu
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Busuyib(f): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
shegsrules:

tanx for the advice bro.honestly all dis pics were taken with Nokia C3...its a fone without flashlight and later transfered d pics to android fone tnx for ur advice a gratefu

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Busuyib(f): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
judges:
This girl is going to face her book when growing up since she is a product of Facebook.
lolz...yes she must face book for sure even her mum is a teacher who must ensure she face her book...lol
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Busuyib(f): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Awwwww She's so cute, I love dose big eyes nd She's covered with my best colour pink,such a Princess,I just love babies,God pls na twins I dey beg ooo, plsss (boy and girl).. Amin
so shall it be ijn.....man propose but God dispose....it heart desire shall be granted ijn
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Busuyib(f): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
gatiano:
Congratulations!!! To You Mama Gbemisola.

When I saw Gbemi, I saw a God. Not a Goddess, A God because in Yoruba, We do not differentiate between "He" and/or "She", We simply use the pronoun "O" for the youth and "E" for the Elders.

Help me tell My Young God (My Little Sister) that, Gatiano welcomes her, that the world is Hers and She must make her(world/earth) fresh again along with the others.

tnx bro....message delivered bless u
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Busuyib(f): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
andyanders:
Lovely gift and more blessings from He that gave her to you.She will be a joy to your home and a blessing to her generation.No eyes of the wicked shall see her and anyone with any bad intention over this baby must not be alive to see this baby grow.
Congratulations madam.
I say a big amen to did...tnxxxxx xo so much
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Busuyib(f): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
tpiander:
grin
tpiander:
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Fourwinds: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
congrat madam. yet some people will argue dat it is not possible to hook up with a good partner on social media. some people are myopic simple

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Busuyib:
she will be three months on 8 of dis month. she was born may 8 2015
congrat madam. God will help u to train her

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Israel5(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cal him/her mark or markia zuckrburg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DEATH OF Bode Thomas PORTRAYS PRIDE kills, humility spares(A True Life Story) / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers / My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.