Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook (48651 Views)

Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday / This is one of the best gift God has given to me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2015
congrats dear. she missed my bdate by one day May 9

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by topwiz(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2015
and finally I break my silence on NL for the first time in 8months. and am happy It started wit a big smile on my face, which came from staring at Victoria's pics. she is so beautiful. I think I Hav tears in my eyes.
may God guide and. protect her all the days of her life. she shall always bring joy to the family. she shall be the first among her equal... IJN.
so happy you u guys. congrats.

**** welcome to the latest member on NL****

****Victoria****
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by jmoore(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:

[s]YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR PUBLICIZING AN INNOCENT KID OUT OF IGNORANCE. IF I'M YOUR HUSBAND I WILL SEND U PACKING WITHOUT LOOKING BACK. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE ARE YOU THE FIRST PERSON TO GIVE BIRTH? ARE U THE FIRST TO MEET SOMEONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA DO YOU THINK EVERYONE TELLING U CONGRATS ACTUALLY MEAN WELL FOR U AND UR BABY MADAM I FEEL LIKE GIVING U A DIRTY SLAP RIGHT NOW. AFTER YOU MUMUS WILL OPEN ANOTHER THREAD POSTING PHONE NUMBERS TO CALL WHEN THE BABY IS KIDNAPPED. RUBBISH undecided [/s]

4 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by blecele: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2015
AMEN, AMEN,AMEN. GOD IS GREAT!
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by deadZONE: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2015
This would open the doors on facebook.. grin grin ladies come and see this ooo

so u can stop forming and blocking guys on facebook....

lemme share this on facebook.
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by gsalvatore: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2015
na 4 pikin with 4names abi na 1pikin with 4names?

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by franxalive(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2015
....and her name is ....MERLIN!!!... wink
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Congrats! Beautiful girl from God. Lovely!
All those names for her alone Use those lovely names as a password and you are assured its is UNHACKABLE.
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2015
I want a baby cry
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2015
*On my way to fb*
*To look for my own Johnny*

Op, Congrats, and many more blessings in your home.
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by skondo09(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Icon4s:

Oluwaobanikanlogbajabiamilafunmi.
haba na german name
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by 9jafreshest: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2015
If u stay in Ibadan and u need d infinix hot note pro , I have them plenty. At d rate of #28,500

Infinix hot at d rate of #17,500

Just call 09099132516
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by funmi2013(f): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2015
spencekat:
That's social media for you.I have come across good people on social media.
. Yes oooo I met my husband on facebook too, that was 2010, and we had beautiful daughter too and her name is also precious moyosoluwa. I had her april 6 2015. Some people are lucky just like me and the op.

3 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR PUBLICIZING AN INNOCENT KID OUT OF IGNORANCE. IF I'M YOUR HUSBAND I WILL SEND U PACKING WITHOUT LOOKING BACK. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE ARE YOU THE FIRST PERSON TO GIVE BIRTH? ARE U THE FIRST TO MEET SOMEONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA DO YOU THINK EVERYONE TELLING U CONGRATS ACTUALLY MEAN WELL FOR U AND UR BABY MADAM I FEEL LIKE GIVING U A DIRTY SLAP RIGHT NOW. AFTER YOU MUMUS WILL OPEN ANOTHER THREAD POSTING PHONE NUMBERS TO CALL WHEN THE BABY IS KIDNAPPED. RUBBISH undecided

U are a slowpoke.
U see negative in everything.
All the 73 comments before u were in same direction until you spew ur ignorance.
Haba
Take life easy o

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by funmi2013(f): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2015
spencekat:
That's social media for you.I have come across good people on social media.
. Yes oooo I met my husband on facebook too, that was 2010, and we had beautiful daughter too and her name is also precious moyosoluwa. I had her in april 6 2015. Some people are lucky just like me and the op.
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by holysina(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2015
very beautiful facebook pikin. she is danm cute. I need bbm pikin 'just kidding'
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Am sure d man doesnt know you put this online..Op,you have a low IQ

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Abiola88(f): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2015
AMEN
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Busuyib:
God is so good to me I met my lovely husband 2011on facebook he was in Abuja and i was in Lagos and luckily for me we got married year 2013 January just like a dream....God so good we have a beautiful bouncing baby girl her names are Victoria, oluwajomiloju(God surprise me) oluwagbemisola (God put me in wealth)morenikeji(I have seen a companion) moyosoreoluwa(I rejoice to God gift) abidemi(Born before her father arrival) folashade(use wealth as a crown) oluwafeyikemi (God use this to bless me)oyinade. We named her Abidemi because her father was on a journey when I gave birth to her.....I always thank God for this beautiful gift every blessed day and to you all reading and praying to God for the fruit of the womb.God will surprise you before this year ends.
I am also an Bidemi. I was born while my father was in far away Italy. God bless your family and the beautiful,gorgeous Abidemi!
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by kuuljay(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
may my son meet this ya daughter on nairaland in jesus name!!! she too prety
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Beautiful baby..
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Amen ... God blees u and ur family!!!
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Certifiedboss: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2015
Busuyib:
God is so good to me I met my lovely husband 2011on facebook he was in Abuja and i was in Lagos and luckily for me we got married year 2013 January just like a dream....God so good we have a beautiful bouncing baby girl her names are Victoria, oluwajomiloju(God surprise me) oluwagbemisola (God put me in wealth)morenikeji(I have seen a companion) moyosoreoluwa(I rejoice to God gift) abidemi(Born before her father arrival) folashade(use wealth as a crown) oluwafeyikemi (God use this to bless me)oyinade. We named her Abidemi because her father was on a journey when I gave birth to her.....I always thank God for this beautiful gift every blessed day and to you all reading and praying to God for the fruit of the womb.God will surprise you before this year ends.

This should make those girls on Facebook that will be online and ignore your message to know that they might have ignored their future husband in the name of being Facebook most wanted . At the end they will be doing makeup like Rita Dominic in the name of still looking fabulous at 40.... Please respond to messages

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by dahaz(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2015
cute baby..may god continue to protect and bless her ameen. May god also gv all women looking for the fruit of the womb.
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Busuyib(f): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Saao:
nice op, I met my wife on Facebook as well, married the same year u did but not baby yet. We look forward to our own God gift. May God continue to keep u, the baby and the father in Jesus Name, Amen
by the special grace of God u shall give testimonies.
I wish u triplet soon

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by lumeneng22: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Thank God for your life for such a blessing in a platform where there are many fake things taking place. Congrats you made it.
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Wow, the baby is beautiful indeed. Congrats ma'am
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Ninilowo(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2015
Lemme add one more name for you. MOJOLAFACEBOOK
Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by misspicy(f): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Busuyib...is it my eyes or ur baby looks lik the baby below

Re: See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Busuyib:

Unfortunately I hate to say God gave you nothing! If you were educated enough,you would know better. All you need is Education and not superstitious belief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.