Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

This is one of the best gift God has given to me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This is one of the best gift God has given to me (1174 Views)

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? / This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is one of the best gift God has given to me by nabiz(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2016
I woke up this morning very happy without a reason. Though things are hard but smile never depart from my family.
I am very happy this morning and just want to share with u this wonderful family God has blessed me with.
I am happy because i am now a family man.
I love my wife
I love my baby Praise

2 Likes

Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by nabiz(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2016

Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by nabiz(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2016

Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by nabiz(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2016
'

Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by nabiz(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2016
'.

Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by nabiz(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2016

Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by nabiz(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2016

Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by Exponental(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2016
Happy family......
Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by nabiz(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2016
,!

Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by nabiz(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2016
E

Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by babyme1(f): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2016
It seems green abi lemon is ur favourite colour grin

Beautiful family
Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 03, 2016
Sweet post, OP. You have a beautiful family. I pray things get better for you very soon.

Can I borrow your daughter's teddy bear, pls? cheesy
Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by nabiz(m): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Yieldings:
Sweet post, OP. You have a beautiful family. I pray things get better for you very soon.

Can I borrow your daughter's teddy bear, pls? cheesy
Mmmm
Re: This is one of the best gift God has given to me by nabiz(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2016
Exponental:
Happy family......
truely it is a happy family but my fear now how to bring her up to be a good girl in the future.

I know the proverb that says ''spare the rod and spoil the child'' but i am finding it difficult to beat my daughter. We love her that we dont want her to even cry. We can buy her anything just for her not to cry.

I pray that God give me wisdom to bring her up because we cant do it alone.

I want to bring her up to be as caring and lovely as the mum. I love her so much but i love my wife most

(1) (Reply)

A Mistake At The Darkest Hour ,will Our Marriage Survive This??? / Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) / Akin Alabi Shares His 9-year-old Son’s Christmas List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.