Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 (7433 Views)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / What Is The Best Age Gap In A Relationship And Marraige? - The Economist / Diffrence Between Love Making And Fu»k..wch Do U Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
BrownGarri © 2015

I sat down on the bed, thinking deep, trying hard to reflect my new found condition. I was beginning to grow some confidence, knowing that the well being of my mom and siblings would be assured. Determined to embrace my fate, I was moved to improve on my sexuality. Right beside me were some DVD’s Sumbo dropped. They didn’t look like the regular sex movies I used to see, they were well packaged in a boxlike casing.

As I took one and slotted it into the DVD player, I realized it was not the conventional sex movie but more like a guide for ladies to enhance their sexuality. Displaying different sexual poses… Standing up, lying down and even sexy ways to UnCloth. It was a total package and I had to digest all of it.

After some few hours of mind blowing revelations, Sumbo returned and said. “Aaah! Seun I see you have already started learning?”
I then laughed and said. “Before nko?”
Sumbo said. “I got you some sweet ointment fragrance, they come in different flavors. Here they are in the bag.”
I took the bag and looked in it. I then saw a Love Machine. I picked it up and said. “Sumbo, you also got me a Love Machine?”
She said. “Ah yes. You will be needing that. I assumed you have never had anal sex before or have you?”
I then said. “Anal!! Oh Jeeez never. I don’t think I ever want that.”
Sumbo then said. “Babe you will need to leave all your options open if you want to make the big cash.”
I then said. “My anus is still a virgin o, you mean I will use the Love Machine to dis-virgin it?”
She then said. “If you cant do it Seun, I can help you.”
I then said. “No way Sumbo!! I rather do it myself. But Sumbo please be honest is it painful? How do you cope?”
Sumbo said. “Well Seun, to be very frank it is, but with time it will be as easy as hot knife through butter. That’s why you need the Love Machine.”

2 days later Sumbo came to me and said. “I got good news Seun. Chairman just sent money for your transport fare. He sent N20,000 so you will have to leave very early tomorrow.”
I then said. “Wow thats great. I am kinda nervous though….”
Sumbo then said. “You’ll be alright. I have some new dress you can wear. Just be in control and go with the flow.”

The following day I had to leave for Lagos very early. I got to the hotel on the Island and I sat at the reception area as instructed. Not too long a lady came in and sat beside me. Then the receptionist came towards us and said. “I believe you ladies are here to meet Chairman?”
We both answered. “Yes.”
The receptionist then said. “Okay then ladies, come with me.”
We were then led to an exclusive suite served with champagne. The receptionist then said. “feel at home and if there’s anything just make a call.” And she left.

I then said to the other lady. “hello, my name is Seun. What’s yours?”
She looked at me and paused for a second then said. “My name is Efe.” As she undressed and went to the bathroom.
She then came out with a sexy lingerie and laid on the bed, as she helped herself with a glass of champagne.
I then decided to do likewise, I went to the bathroom, took a shower and wore my lingerie and laid on the bed.
Although I was a bit nervous but I had to put in a calm disposition. I began to imagine one man with 2 women, I didn’t see that coming.

After about some few hours shortly after we had lunch, the Chairman came in carrying a briefcase. He appeared in his mid 50’s, a bit below average in height and very smart looking. He smiled as he walked in and he said. “Hello ladies!!”
We responded. “Hello”
He then said. “You girls are looking very sexy, I just can’t wait to get my hands on you.” He took off his suit. “I want you girls to play with yourselves, you know, get busy while I go freshen up a little. Excuse me ladies I will be right back”

I didn’t get that part, it was hard to understand. Efe then said. “Look here Seun, it is obvious this is your first time doing this, you need to put yourself together, if chairman is not impressed he may walk us out and pay us nothing. If that happens, I swear I will so deal with you, you will wish you had never met me. So Please don’t act like some ignorant virgin.”
I then said. “Okay Efe I get you.”
She grabbed my head and started to kiss me. We got all mushy and I started to get along with the groove. Efe then said. “Seun, we need to up our game a little. We need more action. Come on top of me and kiss my tommy downwards.”
I then did as she requested as she was moaning.

Chairman then came out from the bathroom. He stood for a while and said. “I love what I am seeing.”
I didn’t know that he was looking at my ass which was stuck up while I was on top of Efe handling on her. He then grabbed my ass with his hands and spread it open. He made some murmurings, I didn’t really get the words he said, then he spat on my anus and next thing I felt was his manly forcibly finding it’s way through my anus. The pain was immeasurable and the impact was forceful. He began to ram into me and all I wanted to do was scream as a means to relay the pain but I held myself.
I could feel my anal walls tearing apart I knew I just had to suffer while it lasted. It took about 20 minutes of endurance before he finally reached his orgasm

He then reached for his briefcase, opened it and brought out a white handkerchief, he cleaned his manly with it thoroughly. He then carefully placed it back carefully back inside his briefcase.

Next thing his phone rang and while he was talking on the phone I was lying almost helplessly on the bed while Efe was toying with herself.
Chairman then said. “Erm.. Ladies, I have an urgent meeting this evening and won’t be back tonight. So I guess we will have to see another day. He then brought out 2 bundles of N1000 notes. He gave one to me and the other to Efe. He then got dressed and left........

To continue click on this link http://www.browngarri.com/between-love-aristo-marriage-conclusion/
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
beautiful night
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 4:58am On Aug 04, 2015
good morning
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2015
smiley
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2015
nice story
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2015
It's a beautiful day
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2015
hey!! anybody like my story?
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Nice
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
cool story
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
really cool
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
smiley
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
ok
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by chomytex(f): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmmm..nyc story thou.
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 5:11am On Aug 05, 2015
good morning guys
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
beautiful morning
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
good afternoon guys
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
good evening
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2015
good morning guys
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by misspicy(f): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Browngarri don com again
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:
Browngarri don com again
abi na
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
good evening guys
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
yes o
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
hey
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 6:50am On Aug 07, 2015
good morning folks
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2015
wink
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
good evening folks
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
hiya!!
riddler4real:
cool story
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 3:32am On Aug 08, 2015
good morning guys
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 3:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 by riddler4real(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
hello

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scat Fetish?! Anyone Curious? / How I make her understand and appreciate me? / Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.