Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home (5368 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child / Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
pickabeau1:
According to some scientists, there is no difference between a child of two parents and one raised by a single parent

They're wrong

I think. Very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
No derailing, thanks.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by pickabeau1: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

They're wrong

I think. Very wrong.
shocked shocked shocked

You dare to counteract what some scientists said....

Brave soul wink

They also said there is nothing like gender differentiation,

They also plan to make child love a normal kind of love rather than the disorder it is....
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
no derailing.

Open a new thread to discuss your topics.

2 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by pickabeau1: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
All join
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
pickabeau1:
All join

try to practice self control, it's not all the time you need to express your negative opinion on a topic, moreso there are other threads which invite you to do so.

In any case, as an adult, you are not expected to show the characteristics of a kid when it comes to conversing on a topic.

So, leave this thread and take your friend/s with you if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute.

Thanks. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
as you can see, the thread title is THE BLESSING OF COMING FROM A BROKEN HOME, not "come and talk trash in order to feel among".

it's not a "feeling among" thread. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
. . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
. . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by pickabeau1: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ehya

I weep one weep for you cry

Boohooowoo

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
pickabeau1:
Ehya

I weep plenty weep for myself cry

Boohooowoo
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
lolz, you're pretty pathetic but you don't know. grin

or maybe you do. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by pickabeau1: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
The weep is for you my dear grin
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiander:

try to practice self control, it's not all the time you need to express your negative opinion on a topic, moreso there are other threads which invite you to do so.

In any case, as an adult, you are not expected to show the characteristics of a kid when it comes to conversing on a topic.

So, leave this thread and take your friend/s with you if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute.

Thanks. cheesy

How ironic undecided
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiander:
lolz, you're pretty pathetic but you don't know. grin

or maybe you do. cheesy

Lol, the pot dares to call a plate black grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
njokusboy:

here I am again to throw personal jabs as usual due to my miserable life
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
pickabeau1:
The weep is for myself my dear grin

just curious, why do you always feel entitled to talk when others are talking?

What's your view of yourself, in what way do you consider yourself different from an animal?

Not sure why you feel your opinion is all that.

Posting crap all the time on an internet forum which you don't even own, is not my idea of being funky.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
. . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
. . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
. . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Ewuro4: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiander:
be careful, the person who will interview you for a visa might be in this group.

Hehe cheesy
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by pickabeau1: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiander:

just curious, why do i always feel entitled to talk when others are talking?

My view of myself, i dont consider myself different from an animal

Posting crap all the time on an internet forum which i don't even own, is it a funky idea?

Sorry lipsrsealed
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

Sorry for me lipsrsealed
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by pickabeau1: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiah11: 1:24am On Sep 26, 2015
. . . .. . . . . . ..
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 5:06am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 6:25am On Sep 26, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiah11: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? / Affordable Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale / Is My Child A Bastard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.