Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,289 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century (956 Views)

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / American Lady Flaunts Erect Nippl*s In Unclad Photos / Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Neneojor(f): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2015
Good morning guys, this is a clip from my blog. don't forget to visit www.classicandreal..com after reading

Has money always been a determining factor in relationships or it just started in this century; Ladies has it? Yeah most ladies wouldn’t date broke guys, I get it; why date a guy with a few peanuts when there are guys that groom the trees and park the peanuts in sacks and sacks right? Lets go back to the medieval age shall me; lets go to the 1500s. Ladies, the first daughters to be precise, from poor backgrounds in France will marry rich merchants and royals; the likes of knights and the King’s right hands who can settle their sisters’ dowries so there sisters will be able to get married to wealthy men as well because the tradition was so that men didn’t pay the dowries those days, ladies did. So yeah! It goes back to that age; people then and now will marry a man because of his money and leave love out of it. Remove sentiments from life right? People who have it all are the ones with no emotions right? Let me ask you a question young ladies; if you have been in a relationship with this guy for let’s say…..two years and then this multibillionaire comes up to, you know 62 years old politician, stinking rich, local breed, frail looking but can spend like money has no value. Just imagine such a man comes and asks for your hand in marriage who would you go for; will you stay with your broke boyfriend or you’ll marry the old cargo. Let’s be realistic here, some guys will even advise their girlfriend to go ahead, he’s almost dead after all. But is it supposed to be that way, is money supposed to be a determinant. What happens if the money goes then what; what happens next. You think money can buy you happiness? Marry a rich bully who’ll hit you by any slight chance, you’ll use all your money in the hospital and buying glasses to cover your black and blue eyes. I was watching this movie and a guy; an athlete to be precise hit his girl badly because she drank his juice. Really yeah! She just drank his juice. From my point of view, if I had ten things I like in a guy, riches and wealth will be part of it but it wouldn’t be the reason I’ll stay. What happens if he has it all but is the stingiest man on planet earth? Yeah I’ll rather go for a supportive guy who wouldn’t feel he’s doing me a favor because he reduces my baggage a little. Yeah! I will look at his pocket quite alright because I don’t want a guy who is can’t support me and rather be a burden to me; I want to be making the money in excess and I want the same with him as well. I don’t want fights, low self esteem, inferiority complex, bullying and him cheating on these girls that wear cheap perfume, I want us both to be able to get anything for each other even though we know we can get it for ourselves, I want us both to draw out our credit cards when it’s time to pay the bills, I want us both to be able to split the bills amongst ourselves; I don’t want any gender roles, some man thinking he owns me just because he gives me peanuts and pays the bills or he can treat me like crap, tell me no and disappoint me as he wishes just because he thinks I need him. No, I don’t want that, I want to be his partner, his equal. You see that’s the problem out there, how much is a guy’s worth and how much does he spend on you now you go following him like a little puppy just because you think you can’t get all the beautiful things without him. There is nothing wrong with a guy who can spend on his girl, no problem but if you feel that’s the only reason you are in a relationship; ‘Oh Deji slapped me yesterday and yelled at me in front of his friends today but I’ll stay because there’s this Brazilian hair I saw on display and I need to do my hair so, I’ll just take all his bull and endure’ that’s a wrong way to live sweetheart. You have more potential that what he gives you; you can probably make more if you try. Yes, every guy carries the role of d breadwinner, no doubt. God entrusted it to them. But inasmuch as I as his wife am his responsibility, I want him to have it at the back of his mind that on my own, I’m good financially. So let me ask you ladies, don’t you want that? Don’t you want your own things? Do you wanna be some guy’s puppy that he whistles to when he wants to play or you wanna be a tigress? You see, a tigress decides when she wants to mate or not. If he doesn’t wanna, she’s going to lie on the trunk of a tree and if the tiger wants to mate, he can’t without her consent because the tiger doesn’t own her, she owns her. So baby why are you a puppy? Most of us were given the same opportunities that guys were given; we all went to primary, secondary and universities like they were. We all have talents like they do; gifts and abilities. God didn’t make us dull as them smart, he created us equally in his image and likeness. Yeah we are the softer sex but if we wanna go hardcore we can go hardcore; our hearts can take it, our hearts can take anything. So let’s live without our hands folded like the French girls, waiting for a rich merchant to come change our lives, if he comes; good. If he spends; fine! But please money shouldn’t be a reason you stay, choose something else.
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Delusiongirl20(f): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2015
You see this mostly in africa especially Nigeria. Over there, it still exist but to a more less minimal
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by INTROVERT(f): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2015
money is very important in any relationship.... but nowadays women hustle for their own money so no man can take them for a ride.

cutehector is viewinh
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2015
Neneojor, I must confess this is an unbiased write up... Its nice... Wish evry gurl can be not too good and not too bad... Just in d middle....
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
money is very important in any relationship.... but nowadays women hustle for their own money so no man can take them for a ride.

cutehector is viewinh
mawnin angel...
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by rawtouch: 7:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Erukumakanaki: 7:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Introvert is losing IT this days undecided
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by IamLEGEND1: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Neneojor, I must confess this is an unbiased write up... Its nice... Wish evry gurl can be not too good and not too bad... Just in d middle....

wrong! WRONG!! WRONG!!!

You get an F9 bruh.....

we like them naughty.
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by babyfaceafrica: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Money,money,money...very important in relationshipp but does not equate happiness...ladies have to choose carefully...a guy with pospects or an already madde guy!!..its their call...cos everyone will live with her action!!!
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

wrong! WRONG!! WRONG!!!

You get an F9 bruh.....

we like them naughty.

and wat do u think nutty is? Its good and bad mixed togeda
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by ashbishop(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2015
So so on poinT
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Its good sha.. Buh just hope the girl isnt the misbehaving type, especially at times when you are not as buoyant as she is...its because many women have that tendency to "cast" if they have more than you do. A good woman is all i want, whether she has or not. Imagine a case from what you said.. You are married, your wife talks to you that she wants a big rotweiller in the haus or something unnecessary like dis.. You are against it and she's not happy about it, then she remembers she has money and can buy what she wants for herself, only for the man to get home from work and is attacked by a pitbull.. Yes.. Many women have those tendencies

1 Like

Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by therealdeal10: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Exactly tell dem
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by ishiamu(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:

cutehector is viewinh

Yu have a crush on cutehector
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by IamLEGEND1: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
and wat do u think nutty is? Its good and bad mixed togeda

no that is the diluted kind of naughty....

we like them hardcore
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Cutehector(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

no that is the diluted kind of naughty....

we like them hardcore
gurgle, ur husband likes dem hardcore

Eh ehm... I hope say u nor dey patronize olosho
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2015
well every guy have what attracts them to girls, these days i and my friends dont go for liabilities.

we are looking for assets, funny enough its liabilities that's every where and readily available.
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Pheals(f): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2015
Any love bought with money...its like dust it gonna blow away when the money goes
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by IamLEGEND1: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
gurgl e, ur husband likes dem hardcore

i would, but dem no get class.......

just like how a lion doesnt like eating dead meat it finds on the road.....

na so i dey.....

we prefer the thrill of the hunt, so wen u finally manage to bring down the prey.......

The meat tastes so much sweeter.
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Cutehector(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i would, but dem no get class.......

just like how a lion doesnt like eating dead meat it finds on the road.....

na so i dey.....

we prefer the thrill of the hunt, so wen u finally manage to bring down the prey.......

The meat tastes so much sweeter.
oh gush, u make me feel like huntin down nicki minaj and tearing out her flesh... grin
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Youngpo413: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:

cutehector is viewinh
hustle indeed...greedy b!tches
Re: Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century by Gurgle(f): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
gurgle, ur husband likes dem hardcore

He's polygamous; he's talking about his other wife

(1) (Reply)

Safe Sex / Please Ladies Let Your Boyfriend Be A Landlord / Ghanaian Sex Expert Teaches Wives On How To Entice Their Husband For "Choko"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.