Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card (3303 Views)

Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) / Cheated By GTB On Withdrawal On An ATM In Ghana.is This Fair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card by ifyalways(f): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2015
blank:

Use Standard Chartered or Stanbic. Those 2 banks give reasonable rates. I used my Stanchart on Saturday and was charged N199 and now dollar rate is going down so it should be better. Visa cards.
blank:

Use Standard Chartered or Stanbic. Those 2 banks give reasonable rates. I used my Stanchart on Saturday and was charged N199 and now dollar rate is going down so it should be better. Visa cards.
I have a stanbic card but account was opened and domicilied in Ghana, the rate i got was good. Havent done the GHS-NGN sha conversion but it was good.

Euros yesterday,access mastercard 247 = 1 euro
Re: I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card by steve13(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2015
I Just used Stanbic IBTC atm card now to withdraw from Dubai as i saw this thread and they charged 223, is atm more expensive and does anyone know which one is better,also via POS, Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konga And Jumai To Now Accept TBC And Cash As Medium Of Payment / How Long Does It Take For CAC To Approve The Registration Of A Company / Become A Sub-distibutor Of Packed Cripsy Chin Chin And Make 30k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.