Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive (24053 Views)

Surprising Effect Of Cannabis (weed/igbo/indian Hemp) On Dogs: True Story / Guy Offers His Dog To Calabar People After It Ate His N4000 (photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by gwmlogistic: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
xana101:
I also cook the Igbo small for the dog once or twice. But it makes him dull and sleep for longer hour. I was scared so I throw d remaining Igbo away cos I don't smoke it.
Comedy Central, I couldn't stop laughing at the way you express yourself.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by uchpanila(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
xana101:
It started 2words d end of Dec. Last year.
I just notice the dog became very aggressive to strangers almost when I decided to sell it cos it was almost useless to me. I constantly chain the dog. I believe that was what contributed to his aggression. I still do d chaining up till date. He's aggressive both to children.

guess it came up natural
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by inception101(m): 4:10am On Jun 23, 2016
xana101:
I just notice the dog became very aggressive to strangers almost when I decided to sell it cos it was almost useless to me. I constantly chain the dog. I believe that was what contributed to his aggression. I still do d chaining up till date. He's aggressive both to children.

There u go, u now have a potential time bomb. Hope u'v got enough cash for hospital bills?
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by blackface12: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2016
xana101:

Thanks so much, i've tried basic training like catch. if i tell the dog catch, it wold be looking at me like "i don't get it" or should i give him Hot drink instead like seaman schnapps or any alcoholic drink. i want the dog to be a guard Dog not a pet.
kikikikikikikikikiiiiiiiii.why u come get dis kind mentality of hard and harse things na? wvhoooo.Leave d dog alone.One day e go change, u hear. Bad thing never come near u . everybody wt him own life.Even u can examine and study d dog well to see where he is most talented.Make use of it.Ma mum used to say 'no body bad finish' Same applies to our pets.Good luck.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hi xana and guys.. I've 5-6 months old boerboel.. He barks a lot, he's mean in fact he's stubborn at times but my prob is that when a stranger tries to touch him instead of him to attack him at once rather he avoids him & bark at the stranger wella but my prob is that he node pursue people as i want pls help guys... I need him to be aggressive..

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by xana101: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
vincentjk:
Hi xana and guys.. I've 5-6 months old boerboel.. He barks a lot, he's mean in fact he's stubborn at times but my prob is that when a stranger tries to touch him instead of him to attack him at once rather he avoids him & bark at the stranger wella but my prob is that he node pursue people as i want pls help guys... I need him to be aggressive..
Give him small Igbo grin
Then always put him on chain and come thank me later.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
winkyes you can....they do it in warri it becomes aggressive but not to the owner but to trespassers .....I live in warri I've seen it over and over again... they do it
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 1:45am On Jul 02, 2016
xana101:

Give him small Igbo grin
Then always put him on chain and come thank me later.

Owk... I'll do that next week unfailingly.. I just want my story to be as successful as yours. But what breed is that your own?
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 1:47am On Jul 02, 2016
kennylawal:
winkyes you can....they do it in warri it becomes aggressive but not to the owner but to trespassers .....I live in warri I've seen it over and over again... they do it

Owk bro i use to hear that but have never tried it..next week i go go buy am then mix am for him food see the result
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by djlaqua91(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
vincentjk:

Owk bro i use to hear that but have never tried it..next week i go go buy am then mix am for him food see the result

Hahaha, bro try it at your peril. You will end up with a mad dog. You guys should be patient with your dogs. Many don't show dominance till their 9months-1 year +. Your dog is still a puppy for Gods sake. Why ruin it.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by callmemuzby(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
xana101:
soooo, my method worked... Hmmmm. I deserve a trophy, chaining makes a dog run mad
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by callmemuzby(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
vincentjk:
dude. Do this. Chain him from 7:00 am to 8:00pm and ignore him, if he crys or barks. Feed him once daily between 4:30-5:30 in the evening and never play with it or walk it for now. And dont let visitor get close to it at all. Just chain and ignore it
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 4:20am On Jul 03, 2016
djlaqua91:

Hahaha, bro try it at your peril. You will end up with a mad dog. You guys should be patient with your dogs. Many don't show dominance till their 9months-1 year +. Your dog is still a puppy for Gods sake. Why ruin it.

I know that giving him weed is going to change his attitude so now are u saying i should leave it & allow him to grow up?
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 4:23am On Jul 03, 2016
callmemuzby:

dude. Do this. Chain him from 7:00 am to 8:00pm and ignore him, if he crys or barks. Feed him once daily between 4:30-5:30 in the evening and never play with it or walk it for now. And dont let visitor get close to it at all. Just chain and ignore it

Owk bro thanks all.. I'll start it this week from Monday and see for myself
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by djlaqua91(m): 4:58am On Jul 03, 2016
vincentjk:

I know that giving him weed is going to change his attitude so now are u saying i should leave it & allow him to grow up?

Yes. Let him grow. That's how it's done. Why damage your dog for life because you can't wait for additional 6 months? You don't have a serious issue. No problem bro grin
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by djlaqua91(m): 5:02am On Jul 03, 2016
vincentjk:

Owk bro thanks all.. I'll start it this week from Monday and see for myself

Dude if you follow this advice, you will end up with a mad dog! Feeding him once a day when he's still a pup? Denying the chance to socialize with people and animals by not walking him? I hope your compound is secure because if you follow that routine and the dog mistakenly leaves that house. I bet you he will injure someone and they will come for the owner. I've seen cases like this.
Chaining helps with aggression no doubt but there has to be a balance. Do you want a dog that constantly attacks children? You're playing with fire. Boerbols are strong dogs not local bingos o. I've tried my best.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
djlaqua91:

Dude if you follow this advice, you will end up with a mad dog! Feeding him once a day when he's still a pup? Denying the chance to socialize with people and animals by not walking him? I hope your compound is secure because if you follow that routine and the dog mistakenly leaves that house. I bet you he will injure someone and they will come for the owner. I've seen cases like this.
Chaining helps with aggression no doubt but there has to be a balance. Do you want a dog that constantly attacks children? You're playing with fire. Boerbols are strong dogs not local bingos o. I've tried my best.

This your advice makes sense to me.. Owk maybe i should do the chaining method and leave the Igbo stuff because the dog doesn't accommodate strangers inside house nd he barks... Cos honestly i don't want my dog mad o
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by djlaqua91(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
vincentjk:

This your advice makes sense to me.. Owk maybe i should do the chaining method and leave the Igbo stuff because the dog doesn't accommodate strangers inside house nd he barks... Cos honestly i don't want my dog mad o

Good one bro, chain him but ensure you release him in the evenings to flex body. Also walk him regularly so he can be used to the world outside your home and it also helps his physical and mental health. Ensure that only you feed the dog so he knows that you're the one incharge of his life. I bet you , you will get an aggressive but wise dog. Please no igbo abeg. And whenever you have the chance to free him let him be. Don't chain him 24/7.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Dumas32(m): 2:03am On Jul 04, 2016
xana101:

Thanks so much, i've tried basic training like catch. if i tell the dog catch, it wold be looking at me like "i don't get it" or should i give him Hot drink instead like seaman schnapps or any alcoholic drink. i want the dog to be a guard Dog not a pet.
Lol
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 5:06am On Jul 04, 2016
djlaqua91:

Good one bro, chain him but ensure you release him in the evenings to flex body. Also walk him regularly so he can be used to the world outside your home and it also helps his physical and mental health. Ensure that only you feed the dog so he knows that you're the one incharge of his life. I bet you , you will get an aggressive but wise dog. Please no igbo abeg. And whenever you have the chance to free him let him be. Don't chain him 24/7.

Owk thanks... But i thought walking him will make him bee seeing people too much & he won't be aggressive?
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by djlaqua91(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2016
vincentjk:

Owk thanks... But i thought walking him will make him bee seeing people too much & he won't be aggressive?

The opposite. Walking him makes him bolder. He won't be afraid of strangers, cars etc. And its a way to release all the tension in his body after been chained for long.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2016
djlaqua91:

The opposite. Walking him makes him bolder. He won't be afraid of strangers, cars etc. And its a way to release all the tension in his body after been chained for long.

Owk.. This seems to be the best o.. I've started the chaining already.. He was winning and crying as he was chained i was leaving i shook my head and said good.. I think I'll be walking him on Sundays only and ill also work him as I've started .. If i may ask... Do u train dogs?
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by djlaqua91(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
vincentjk:

Owk.. This seems to be the best o.. I've started the chaining already.. He was winning and crying as he was chained i was leaving i shook my head and said good.. I think I'll be walking him on Sundays only and ill also work him as I've started .. If i may ask... Do u train dogs?

That's good. Also teach him commands like 'sit' 'come' 'stay' etc. Youtube has many videos you can use to train your dog. Funny enough I have never kept a dog in my life because my mum was always afraid and presently where I am, I'm not settled. Just learnt hanging out with my neighbours then.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Caveatemptor(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Igbo(indian hemp) or alcoholic drinks are not healthy for dogs in my humble opinion.
My little experience tells me that exercising your dog by taking him on long walks or taking him to an open field and running with him makes for a healthy dog.
Teach him words of command such as sit,stay or attack are more healthy ways of making your dog aggressive towards intruders.
Dogs are very intelligent in their own way if you teach them and show them lots of love.
Always reward your dog in any little way so he knows he has done a good job. Dogs are smarter than humans think and from my little experience they learn quick.
When your dogis on leash and you are holding the leash tightly you can easily measure the dogs temperament.
Get closer to your dog and let your dog know you. Bonding is very important in my humble opinion. Show your dog love and it will love and obey your every command. It will protect you and your family at all times and regard your properties as its own property.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
djlaqua91:

That's good. Also teach him commands like 'sit' 'come' 'stay' etc. Youtube has many videos you can use to train your dog. Funny enough I have never kept a dog in my life because my mum was always afraid and presently where I am, I'm not settled. Just learnt hanging out with my neighbours then.

Owk.. But you'll be a good master. When you get yourself one
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Caveatemptor:
Igbo(indian hemp) or alcoholic drinks are not healthy for dogs in my humble opinion.
My little experience tells me that exercising your dog by taking him on long walks or taking him to an open field and running with him makes for a healthy dog.
Teach him words of command such as sit,stay or attack are more healthy ways of making your dog aggressive towards intruders.
Dogs are very intelligent in their own way if you teach them and show them lots of love.
Always reward your dog in any little way so he knows he has done a good job. Dogs are smarter than humans think and from my little experience they learn quick.
When your dogis on leash and you are holding the leash tightly you can easily measure the dogs temperament.
Get closer to your dog and let your dog know you. Bonding is very important in my humble opinion. Show your dog love and it will love and obey your every command. It will protect you and your family at all times and regard your properties as its own property.

Owk.. TThanks bro but i guess he'll get use to outsiders by me walking him out?
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by tblackE61(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Am also in this same shoe! My 6 month only black is just too friendly and weak for my liking! As a matter of fact it's so annoying that I am getting to dislike the dog. Pls friends what can I do to make him a little bit agressive?
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by doingood: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
tblackE61:
Am also in this same shoe! My 6 month only black is just too friendly and weak for my liking! As a matter of fact it's so annoying that I am getting to dislike the dog. Pls friends what can I do to make him a little bit agressive?
chain d dog more and give him some maryJ =weed= and ask op since he gave his dog maryJ d dog became super aggressive.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by tblackE61(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
doingood:

chain d dog more and give him some maryJ =weed= and ask op since he gave his dog maryJ d dog became super aggressive.

How sure are u abt this boss?
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 5:33am On Jan 14, 2017
I was the one seeking advice here some months ago on how to make my dog aggressive.. . Kudos to everyone that contributed because it's now a BOUNCER lolz
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 5:34am On Jan 14, 2017
doingood:

But Op what is Mary?
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by tblackE61(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2017
vincentjk:
I was the one seeking advice here some months ago on how to make my dog aggressive.. . Kudos to everyone that contributed because it's now a BOUNCER lolz

Bro pls what are the step u took to make ur dog an agressive bouncer?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Dogs Are Dying!!! 4 Dogs In 2 Days / Raw Feeding Ideas For Nigerian Dog Owners / If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.