Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank (3655 Views)

Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank / Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank by debbie(f): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2015
Since yesterday one can not withdraw or deposit cash with zenith bank. Even online banking is down. What is the problem. And it is peculiar with only the bank.
How on earth can the whole bank system crash.. This is terrible.
I must say I am disappointed, one is stranded and trapped without cash. It is obvious our banking system has a long way to go.

I hope they resolve it before close of work.
Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank by ammyluv2002(f): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Very annoying! I just came out from the bank with vexation undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank by dyttt: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2015
really its terrible
Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank by debbie(f): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Plus nobody seems to have any tangible answer to give. Such actions call for penalty. In developed countries,a bank can't just go blank for about 24hours without being sued.
Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank by twosquare(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2015
debbie:
Plus nobody seems to have any tangible answer to give. Such actions call for penalty. In developed countries,a bank can't just go blank for about 24hours without being sued.
You can be the first to sue them undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank by osile2012: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nigerians should learn to form a habit of rating Brands. That way companies will have more respect for customers and improve their services.

Click the link on my signature

Click on rate brands

Navigate till you find zenith bank logo

Click on it to rate

Goodluck..

Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank by WinkWrld: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm. Sounds suspicious . I learnt some banks are being interrogated due to fraudulent transaction which include money laundry connected to oil theft. Most fingers point at the biggest bank in Africa........just saying. But am sure the big bank is just to big to be closed up due to its size.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For CBN Entrepreneurship Loan Scheme For Graduates&Corpers / N10million To Invest. / First Bank Wins "Most Innovative Bank In Africa" Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.