Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking (4219 Views)

Are Nigerians Having Problems With Zenith Bank? / What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by edetcnn(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy New year All.
Please I don't know the right combination of my PIN and OTP Needed to effect my online banking transaction.
Here is a screenshot of my problem please.
I don't know why I can't simply click the token and enter the generated Code

Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by bigtt76(f): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Call Zenith Bank Customer Care before den scam you for here
Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by edetcnn(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2016
bigtt76:
Call Zenith Bank Customer Care before den scam you for here
You think I haven't?
Severally!
Thanks.
Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by bigtt76(f): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Pester them till you get a response grin

edetcnn:

You think I haven't?
Severally!
Thanks.
Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by edetcnn(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2016
bigtt76:
Pester them till you get a response grin

Yes, I am. Just trying to create alternatives to resolve the problem. smiley

You could help if you use it.
Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by bigtt76(f): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
I use Zenith Bank and their Internet Bank platform but for some reasons I don't do tokens with any of the banks.

I see you logged in successfully.... Did you use the token to log in? Or you are trying to do a fund transfer?

Also, did the bank assign you with a default PIN? Did you successfully change the PIN to one of your choice? On first login?

Usually people I know with this combo, log in using the same PIN + OTP combination so how did you log in?

edetcnn:

Yes, I am. Just trying to create alternatives to resolve the problem. smiley

You could help if you use it.
Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by edetcnn(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2016
bigtt76:
I use Zenith Bank and their Internet Bank platform but for some reasons I don't do tokens with any of the banks.

I see you logged in successfully.... Did you use the token to log in? Or you are trying to do a fund transfer?

Also, did the bank assign you with a default PIN? Did you successfully change the PIN to one of your choice? On first login?

Usually people I know with this combo, log in using the same PIN + OTP combination so how did you log in?

Thanks.
I am trying to fund a transfer.
I had successfully changed the PIN.
Where I am lost is if the combination of the OTP and PIN will be one term with no space between them. Or I type one, leave a space and the the other.
I appreciate you assistance.
Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by bigtt76(f): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Try OTP + PIN in that format

edetcnn:

Thanks.
I had successfully changed the PIN.
Where I am lost is if the combination of the OTP and PIN will be one term with no space between them. Or I type one, leave a space and the the other.
I appreciate you assistance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by Durinsday: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Use your 4 digit online pin+ 6 digit token code. You need to have a 4 digit pin for online purchases and bank transfers created. This is separate from ur 4 digit ATM pin.

If you already have the 4 digit code e.g 1234, then press the token to get a 6 digit pin e.g 567890.

Then enter as follows: 1234567890
Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by Durinsday: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Also no space is required between them.

If you do so many unsuccessful trials, ZenithBank may block your card due to security concerns.
Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by edetcnn(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Thank you @Durinsday & bigtt.
Stuff is not yet resolved but i appreciate your assistance.
Wish you a great year, ahead!
Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by whisp3r(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
edetcnn:
Thank you @Durinsday & bigtt.
Stuff is not yet resolved but i appreciate your assistance.
Wish you a great year, ahead!

I had the same issues. They are not reliable when it comes to internet banking I dumped their ass for gtbank
Re: Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

NSE Lifts Suspension On Unity Bank / Cool Business With Low Capital / 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.