Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? (1922 Views)

My Wife Tells Her Family Every Secrete In Her Marraige / How Do Orphans Cope When Planning Or Doing Their Traditional Marraige / Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by SAMBARRY: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Falls from bed grin cheesy grin

so pre marital sex is the reason why men have uncontrollable John Thomas and different homes every wherey grin grin

what won't I see on nl grin
Chidoks:

dearie, the fact that most people indulge in pre-marital sex does not make it right.God says not to do it.
the fact that most marrief men cheat on their families does not make it right.
as a matter of fact the reason why you see abortions is because adultary and fornication is 'normalized' and accepted.don't get it twisted; fornication is a sin against God and your body.

**To answer your question, doctors are making money via D&C because folks like you support and advocate for pre-marital sex.if we all go God's way, there will be no unwanted pregnancies but if we go your way, our gutters will be littered with unwanted babies, our husbands will have mutiple homes all over.
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by SAMBARRY: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chidoks:

no dear the scriptures stipulates that fornication is a sin.it's not a question of what you think or not, it's all about what the owner of the life you live said.He has said fornication is a sin.
hmnnnn
Re: Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? by Chidoks(f): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Falls from bed grin cheesy grin

so pre marital sex is the reason why men have uncontrollable John Thomas and different homes every wherey grin grin

what won't I see on nl grin

this is a serious matter so don't fall from your bed let us reason and set things right for the sake of our children and the next generation.
1> You said our gutters are littered with thrown away babies? where are these babies from.they are products of fornication.how many married women throw away unwanted pregnancies.my mum's 7 th child was not planned for but they still had her and kept her.imagine if my mum wasn't married...
2>You said doctors are enriched with D&C.on few occasdions married women are medically advised to fo d&c for medical reasons but over 80% of abortions done are done by single girls who wouln't want to keep the child.if they regard fornication as sin and abstain from it they wouldn't even have any business with a doctor as regards abortion.
3> If all married men see adultary as sin, they will put their stuffs under subjection..and the need to have different homes will not arise.
what are we even talking about here.this thing is crystal clear.fornication and adultary( illicit sex) is a sin.it spreads diseases( STDs, HIV) , death( both physical and spiritual), it's the only reason a female will bear a child and throw it inside the gutter.it's the only reason why a man that would not marry two wives will still keep a second home!!!
** the examples i worked on are your words

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? / Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. / Why There Is An Increase In The Divorce Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.