Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (332071 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Tolexy247: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
I did jamb regularisation with my jamb registration number on 3th March still waiting for approval, say no admission yet and i wish i go with batch A steam B is it going to be possible.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Mac16: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please I have a problem, I was offered to study Education and English Language in University of Abuja, but during registration my course was changed to Psychology. My jamb Admission letter still carries Education and English Language and this is halting some part of my registration process... Please what should I do

75431603IA this is my jamb reg number. Thank You very much
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ok there's a solution which is called jamb regularisation...
Contact us for more info..

Mac16:
Please I have a problem, I was offered to study Education and English Language in University of Abuja, but during registration my course was changed to Psychology. My jamb Admission letter still carries Education and English Language and this is halting some part of my registration process... Please what should I do

75431603IA this is my jamb reg number. Thank You very much
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
We can help you out, just contact us to know how..
Tolexy247:
I did jamb regularisation with my jamb registration number on 3th March still waiting for approval, say no admission yet and i wish i go with batch A steam B is it going to be possible.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by etcdgr8: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Earn bitcoins for free by simply clicking adverts!
https://clicxads.com/register.aspx?u=3998
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Bobinovic: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Good evening, pls I've heard series of suggestions concerning my case. some reassured me that it won't affect me, others stated otherwise.
I was offered admission into Economics but got deferred to management. my name is on jamb's matric list bearing economics and admission letter still bears economics.
Do I have a problem?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Mac16: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Have tried several times to do it, the indemnity form wont open, even went to jamb office, the guys there told me the portal has been closed for 2017 jambites, how do I contact you?

Corpzenith:
Ok there's a solution which is called jamb regularisation...
Contact us for more info..

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by johnwizey: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2020
I paid to change my course before I will be able to print my jamb admission letter (#2,500) but I couldn't fill in the new course the school gave me as the drop down on the jamb portal didn't bring out any option. Will I have to pay another money and can I still print it anytime as I'm currently in my finals now? It is the one showing approved but not used and the pending ones are subsequent trials

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2020
1. What year did you write Jamb.
2. You could contact us or visit the nearest CBT center to you.
johnwizey:
I paid to change my course before I will be able to print my jamb admission letter (#2,500) but I couldn't fill in the new course the school gave me as the drop down on the jamb portal didn't bring out any option. Will I have to pay another money and can I still print it anytime as I'm currently in my finals now? It is the one showing approved but not used and the pending ones are subsequent trials
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Mail us @ zenithcorp05@gmail.com.
Visit our webpage @ zenithcorp.com.ng
Chat us on 07055306984
Call us on 07055306984
Mac16:
Have tried several times to do it, the indemnity form wont open, even went to jamb office, the guys there told me the portal has been closed for 2017 jambites, how do I contact you?

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by johnwizey: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Corpzenith:
1. What year did you write Jamb.
2. You could contact us or visit the nearest CBT center to you.
Wrote jamb 2016. Where are you located please?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Oh sorry... The portal won't work for 2016....
You'll have to indulge in JAMB REGULARISATION.
We located at owerri, imo State.
You can chat us up for further assistance. Just click on the signature link

johnwizey:
Wrote jamb 2016. Where are you located please?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kokakola: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
The Regularisation was approved last week, the Course was changed but unfortunately, the Year of Birth was not changed after the Regularisation and it's affecting his
eligibility age. Please what can we do now so that they can
mobilize and not Exempt him? They'll be mobilized along
with Batch B June/July.

Corpzenith:
Well an application for change of date of birth will do but it's quite a cumbersome process as you'll need WAEC certificate with your Dob then birth certificate....

Contact us via WhatsApp for further assistance.
Contact details on tagline

He didn't do WAEC, but only NECO. Any hope?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Either waec or Neco will suffice

kokakola:

He didn't do WAEC, but only NECO. Any hope?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ehiksalex(f): 6:33am On Mar 17, 2020
I've been trying to print my admission letter from jamb site but it's showing me that the page is not available. Please is anyone having that issue too?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2020
1. What year did you write jamb!?
2. Try making sure the details entered are correct.
3. Ensure you use your account only
4. Make sure the payment has been duly approved.
5. You can contact us for assistance.

ehiksalex:
I've been trying to print my admission letter from jamb site but it's showing me that the page is not available. Please is anyone having that issue too?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Rsdrsd(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
pls what can i do, i want to change the DOB on my jamb slip bt i dont have weac result i will be using nabteb. i did my jamb 2015, how can i go about this
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Contact us for a reliable solution!

Rsdrsd:
pls what can i do, i want to change the DOB on my jamb slip bt i dont have weac result i will be using nabteb. i did my jamb 2015, how can i go about this
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
We are Zenith Educational Services.
We bring you the best of services you can get anywhere at affordable prices.

100% Genuine.
No delays.
No setbacks.
No disappointments.
No regrets!!!

We deliver what we promised!!!
Contact us today for an efficient service.

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by PeteDaniel27(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please my jamb date of birth is September 1990 while my WAEC is September 1993, but I graduated last year June. I hope it won't affect me from going to service on batch B?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 27, 2020
Contact for for a more reliable solution...

I went to jamb office and the problem its more complicated than those with the "no admission'' status. I was told to get a "rejection form" from the jamb headquarters first, then get rejected from the other school, Before I get the stage the regularization you are in.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Blaze232(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2020
I applied for admission at federal university ndufu alke. I got admission to MOUAU. MY name was not on senate list. What do i do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2020
You can contact us for advice and possible solutions to your problem...it ain't unique!
Blaze232:
I applied for admission at federal university ndufu alke. I got admission to MOUAU. MY name was not on senate list. What do i do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Mattp38(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
For your nysc redeployment contact me @09017562134 price is 30k
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by olaks4real(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2020

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Diiike(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good day I'm a final year student admitted internally by my university. Need help on regularisation.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by KampusKonnekt49: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hello,
Please do well to contact us on further assistance and guidance concerning your problem.

Contact details on the signature.

Diiike:
Good day I'm a final year student admitted internally by my university. Need help on regularisation.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ameh1996(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2020
I have done my jamb regularization from the jamb office in makurdi which I sumited the form to my school I graduated. I have been checking my email and I have not received email yet from jamb but when I went to my school, I was told that they have sumited it to jamb. When I went to jamb office, and explain to them I was still ask to go back to the school. Am confused here and stranded. I don't know what to you and where to start.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.