Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,569 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (372661 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
You problem is not unique, contact us for a solution.

Contact details in signature below...

Ameh1996:
I have done my jamb regularization from the jamb office in makurdi which I sumited the form to my school I graduated. I have been checking my email and I have not received email yet from jamb but when I went to my school, I was told that they have sumited it to jamb. When I went to jamb office, and explain to them I was still ask to go back to the school. Am confused here and stranded. I don't know what to you and where to start.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by oluDharay(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pls I need help, I did jamb 2012 choosing computer engineering as course of study nd gt admitted in MAPOLY, but due to my o'level result, I was not eligible to study the course, had to change my course to statistics, nw I did my jamb regularisation choosing computer science because jamb portal did not include statistics among the course listed fr my year 2012, so please what cn b done to gt appropriate admission letter from jamb
N. B I already submitted the jamb regularisation slip to my school.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 25, 2020
No problem here, we got you covered. Just send us a message, details on signature line.
There's a solution.
oluDharay:
Pls I need help, I did jamb 2012 choosing computer engineering as course of study nd gt admitted in MAPOLY, but due to my o'level result, I was not eligible to study the course, had to change my course to statistics, nw I did my jamb regularisation choosing computer science because jamb portal did not include statistics among the course listed fr my year 2012, so please what cn b done to gt appropriate admission letter from jamb
N. B I already submitted the jamb regularisation slip to my school.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by EBBari(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2020
STAY@HOMECHALLENGE

https://chat.whatsapp..com/LAneMJP9AyXAa4AsJeLbtF (remove one dot BTW *whatsapp&com*, copy and paste on browser, and join)
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dinspires(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2020
3 days free intensive business transformation class to upgrade your financial capacity during and after Covid 19.

JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP LINK TO UPGRADE YOUR FINANCES: https:///2Yf0I2h

We are going to take you through on:

�5 BUSINESSES WITH ZERO CAPITAL

�MINI EXPORTATION

�MINI IMPORTATION

� FREELANCING (FIVERR AND UPWORK)

�SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT.

�SEO AND GMB(PUTTING YOUR BUSINESS ON GOOGLE)

DATE: May 9th - May 11th

DO NOT LET YOUR PHONE USE YOU, USE YOUR PHONE.

JOIN: https:///2Yf0I2h

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2020
Good evening all.

I did my ND in federal poly offa but now in federal poly Bida for my HND. I was given admission by the school during my ND then but i have done my regularization last year. I just checked the matriculation portal and it says im not on the list. Please how do i solve this issue. Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 04, 2020
We can help you. Just contact us for prompt assistance. Details on signature line.

Ajiswaggs:
Good evening all.

I did my ND in federal poly offa but now in federal poly Bida for my HND. I was given admission by the school during my ND then but i have done my regularization last year. I just checked the matriculation portal and it says im not on the list. Please how do i solve this issue. Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Tywodammy90(f): 2:26pm On May 05, 2020
Hello,
Do you need Surgical Face Masks supplied to you in large quantities? And other items like household items, kitchen wares, Fitness items and so much more?
Kindly send a DM on WhatsApp 08170081476
or follow on IG:@scentssparklestores for more available products.

Delivery within Lagos Only for now.

**Payment Validates Delivery**
No magomago,no scamming.

Stay Safe
Stay Protected
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by prettmum(f): 6:20pm On May 14, 2020
How much is jamb regularisation cost and how many days does it take to come out
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 14, 2020
It's all depends on the type of Regularisation.
Please contact us for more information!

prettmum:
How much is jamb regularisation cost and how many days does it take to come out
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Elnino9(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2020
please is it possible to do jamb regularization now...please am planning to go to service with the next batch
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Elnino9(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2020
Corpzenith:
It's all depends on the type of Regularisation.
Please contact us for more information!

please i need ur contact
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 29, 2020
Details in signature line below...

zenithcorp05@gmail.com
Https://zenithcorp.com.ng

Elnino9:

please i need ur contact
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by olumide006: 11:43pm On May 31, 2020
WANT TO START A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
WANT TO GAIN A USEFUL SKILL?

LEARN HOW TO START A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BUSINESS IN THIS INTENSE, ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE!

PROMO! PROMO!
₦35,000
NOW: ₦9,900

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by AnyaoguW6(m): 5:41am On Jun 18, 2020
Join Bevely Foundation on there Instagram page to be part of there pandemic quiz program, any one who answered the quiz question will receive mobile recharge card. This quiz is conducted on Instagram @beverlyfoundation
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by dollyj1996(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020
hello house,in 2015 i checked my admission status on jamb,i was offered adm. so i printed d result but didnt print d adm. letter as it wasnt required during my registration in school. Now we were told to check our names on the matriculation list my school and course that i was given were there bt nt on d matr. List. So my question is,am i just going to get d adm. Letter card and print d adm. Letter for my name to be on the list?Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
I can help buh am have trouble understanding your question.
Connect with us for further assistance!

Details on tagline

https://zenithcorp.com.ng

dollyj1996:
hello house,in 2015 i checked my admission status on jamb,i was offered adm. so i printed d result but didnt print d adm. letter as it wasnt required during my registration in school. Now we were told to check our names on the matriculation list my school and course that i was given were there bt nt on d matr. List. So my question is,am i just going to get d adm. Letter card and print d adm. Letter for my name to be on the list?Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by dollyj1996(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Corpzenith:
I can help buh am have trouble understanding your question.
Connect with us for further assistance!

Details on tagline

https://zenithcorp.com.ng

okay.my name is nt on jamb matriculation list bt my admission status on jamb portal shows i was offered admission.could it be cause i have nt printed my adm. letter?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
what's the report when you check your name on jamb matriculation list??

dollyj1996:
okay.my name is nt on jamb matriculation list bt my admission status on jamb portal shows i was offered admission.could it be cause i have nt printed my adm. letter?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by jewery(m): 12:16am On Jun 21, 2020
*QUICK UPDATE*

JAMB re upload of olevel result is available now ,
Contact holadimejy computer center for the re upload of olevel result at cheaper price on
https:///2347037068285
Also u can message or call me to add u to Lagos state university incoming fresher's group for more update if u choose lasu.

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by NorthPrince: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2020
A friend ofine is yet to be offered admission tho he is in 200 level and the worst is that he forgot his jamb email and login.
how can he recover it back and how can he get admission from jamb
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by NorthPrince: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2020
A friend of mine is yet to be offered admission tho he is in 200 level and the worst is that he forgot his jamb email and login.
how can he recover it back and how can he get admission from jamb
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by NorthPrince: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2020
A friend of mine is yet to be offered admission tho he is in 200 level and the worst is that he forgot his jamb email and login.
how can he recover it back and how can he get admission from jamb.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Uglynakedguy: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
How do I go about my jamb regularization during this lockdown?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
I believe we could help you with that...
Contact us for assistance...

Support@zenithcorp.com.ng
www.zenithcorp.com.ng

Uglynakedguy:
How do I go about my jamb regularization during this lockdown?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Send us a mail with his jamb registration number we'll be happy to assist...

Support@zenithcorp.com.ng

NorthPrince:
how can he recover it back and how can he get admission from jamb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (99) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.